- Make Web Not War (MWNW) 962 photos, 28 members
- Toronto Tweed Ride 257 photos, 26 members
- Gladstone Hotel (Toronto) 1,700 photos, 131 members
- Happy Cog'aoke 2010 397 photos, 28 members
- CanLIT 422 photos, 7 members
- PodCamp Toronto 1,030 photos, 48 members
- The Nissan Cube Group 521 photos, 119 members
- #TwestivalTO 925 photos, 21 members
- HoHoTO 2,297 photos, 74 members
- TorontoLife.com 13,136 photos, 275 members
- Zap Your PRAM Conference 55 photos, 16 members
- WordCamp Toronto 202 photos, 9 members
- iPhone Walking 57 photos, 9 members
- iPhone Cubism 615 photos, 527 members
- Metronauts: Explorers of a sustainable urban future 500 photos, 77 members
- royal wood official flickr group 18 photos, 14 members
- 90-Second Stories 38 photos, 460 members
- KPC Flickr Pool 172 photos, 50 members
- Roncesvalles 195 photos, 44 members
- Videos on Flickr 27,335 photos, 16,865 members
- mobile video 31 photos, 29 members
- Nokia Nseries-support 4,777 photos, 1,631 members
- Nokia N95 User Group 19,360 photos, 1,794 members
- ICE 2008 578 photos, 16 members
- mesh 07 - Canada's Web Conference 553 photos, 15 members
- Toronto Toys (Cameras) 1,635 photos, 102 members
- Athens, Greece - BUT NO ACROPOLIS! 22,342 photos, 1,543 members
- Jason and MJ Get Hitched 1,059 photos, 55 members
- Fuzzy Land 29 photos, 12 members
- Photojunkie Faves 2 photos, 1 member
- Scarborough: City of the Future 1,174 photos, 123 members
- NOW Magazine 37,565 photos, 1,099 members
- Travel beyond words 13,715 photos, 969 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,359 photos, 17,879 members
- Krzrbloggers 253 photos, 30 members
- TorCamp 573 photos, 61 members
- Toronto Transit Camp 235 photos, 27 members
- NOB (North Of Bloor) 942 photos, 61 members
- Quill & Quire 3,193 photos, 164 members
- DS Tie-In Games I Wanna Play 258 photos, 126 members
- Guineapigs 1,899 photos, 183 members
- Cavies 5,517 photos, 498 members
- PhotoCamp Toronto 0 photos, 2 members
- PHOTOSHO magazine 15,072 photos, 730 members
- flickr button 1 photo, 11 members
- 365 Days 1,022,312 photos, 21,544 members
- BikingToronto 6,971 photos, 341 members
- 10s Across The Board! 10 photos, 67 members
- Toronto Medium Format 1,871 photos, 100 members
- cityshoots 26 photos, 11 members
Allie Wojtaszek says:
"To say I love Rannie's photography is a given - what I really love is how Rannie makes me think about my own photography. He inspires me."
10th May, 2008
Lucian Teo says:
"The first thing that struck me about Rannie was his sincerity. And it's evident in every photo he takes, especially the portraits. Eye contact, soul to soul.
Amazing stuff from an amazing person."
12th June, 2007
"Rannie is the king of the photoblogging universe.
He takes damn good photographs too :P"
27th May, 2007
Christine ™ says:
"Rannie has been one of my favorite photographers for years. I like his work so much, I flew him down to Houston to photograph my wedding in 2004. He is great to work with, and he has a way of finding the beauty in every moment. On top of that, he is a truly fabulous person. I can't say enough good things about him!
Rannie, you are always an inspiration!"
4th October, 2006
14th September, 2006
Irina Souiki says:
"All this time I thought having written a testimonial about Rannie already. Maybe because I don't feel like I need to justify my appreciation and love for this one of a kind, special friend who handles the camera like a magician who does these tricks and we all gasp, mouth open with a "wow" on our lips. Rannie gave me faith in my talents as an aspiring photorapher, inspired and supported me on so many levels that a testimonial could not give enough credit, ever. Thank you, my friend ("best" seems so overrated these days...)."
18th June, 2006
David Topping says:
"In a city like Toronto - with something like six million people living within its huge boundaries - there are a few thousand (hundred thousand?) people who are into photography. Rannie is definitely in the top 100 of that crowd, probably in the top 10, and maybe, just maybe, the very best that our city has to offer. Seriously."
1st June, 2006
"Every time I visit he keeps giving me food. Apparently he can't let me leave without loading me up with food.
Last week he loaded me up with alligator steaks. He just happened to be cooking them when I came by. Again.
Frankly, I'm getting a bit sick of showing up to visit when he just happens to be cooking 23lbs of buffalo, or a suckling pig, or 6 racks of lamb."
23rd November, 2005
"Rannie is a completely talented photographer with an amazing eye for intimate and touching portraits. His passion for all things photographic as well as his knowledge of old cameras has been a wonderful education for me. I am happy to be his model anytime! He is an awesome friend to have - great to go "antiquing" with, always up for long chats and BIG HUGS and I feel privileged to be his friend.... luv you Rannie honey."
20th November, 2005
Blaise K says:
"rannie's passion for his craft is astounding and inspirational. his talent is intimidating. but in a good way.
if it was ever possible for one person to know absolutely everything there is to know about photography, that person would be diane arbus. oh, wait. i mean it would be RANNIE! RANNIE!"
13th October, 2005
"Tremendous talent, great cameras, fantastic guy. Rannie top-notch all around. And the photos aren't too bad, either. :-)"
29th August, 2005
"A true gent, and a really cool guy too!"
28th August, 2005
myla kent says:
"Rannie's photography is inspiring -- and he totally rocks (oh yes, and ditto what everyone else wrote). ;)"
27th August, 2005
"Rannie is an attention whore but I love him like a brother so it's ok with me. :)"
20th August, 2005
"Consistency in Rannie's work can hardly go unnoticed - his photos bring a graphic element to traditional photography and that is an artform in itself."
15th August, 2005
"rannie catches life through lenses i can only dream of. the human aspect of his photos are always evident.. oddly enough, even in the most inanimate of objects."
24th July, 2005
"Rannie has a wonderful eye for the unusual and the ability to bring out the exquisite even in the mundane... he's always cheerful and genuine... a rarity amongst the talented..."
10th June, 2005
"One doesn't have to meet Rannie in person to recognize that he is an extraordinarily kind and talented person, not to mention the *ultimate* photojunkie."
10th June, 2005
"Rannie is the nicest boy ever. Really."
23rd September, 2004
"Rannie is an amazing photographer and a really wonderful person. You should really hire him to take your wedding photos, or whatever, because, well, they'd be great photos."
11th February, 2004
- Rannie Turingan
- February 2004
- Toronto, Canada
- I am:
- Photographer / Social Media Specialist