The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are. -- Ernst Haas
[Portfolio] [Order Prints] [Flickr Archives] [Google+] [Facebook]
Photo Licensing: All my photos are copyrighted (©) materials. They may not be reproduced, distributed nor published under any format without my written consent.
Contact info: mle [at] photofool [dot] com
Flickr Contacts List: My contact list is getting too big and I'm having a hard time following all my contact's photos. If I am not able to reciprocate a contact connection, please don't take this the wrong way. I do try to visit other Flickr photo streams as often as time permits.
Thank you for visiting!
- In memory of hb19 117 photos, 49 members
- Tributes to Horst *hb19 102 photos, 48 members
- Eastern Sierra Fall Color 1,988 photos, 224 members
- [ Wonders of Nature ] 37,989 photos, 1,868 members
- U.S. National Parks 128,833 photos, 12,517 members
- Glacier National Park 10,729 photos, 1,393 members
- Elemental Photography 1,403 photos, 210 members
- Rare Treasures (1000+ views and more than 10% Faves/Views ratio) 815 photos, 211 members
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM 130,607 photos, 8,757 members
- The Best Waterscapes 3,209 photos, 630 members
- BPP - !!! PORTFOLIO OF THE WEEK - !!! 2,350 photos, 288 members
- >>> Art Wolfe Inspired <<< 2,718 photos, 188 members
- Landscape Exhibition 24,228 photos, 9,921 members
- Strobist.com 582,324 photos, 116,156 members
- - The EYE (Invite Only) 427 photos, 576 members
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L (IS) USM 77,342 photos, 6,519 members
- Fine Art Classic Black and White Landscape 290 photos, 1,715 members
- Critique Portfolio Pro - Photo Critiques and Discussions 3,037 photos, 1,641 members
- Photographer's Tech Resources 2,196 photos, 4,261 members
- *****FIVE STARS GALLERY***** (invitation only by Admins) 3,858 photos, 1,006 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 401,697 photos, 17,726 members
- Flickr API 803 photos, 13,162 members
- Quality -- Best of the Best -- (Invitation ONLY) 4,659 photos, 1,011 members
- The Best: BRAVO (INVITED images only) 60,816 photos, 7,637 members
- Technique 201 photos, 16,284 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 2,695,063 photos, 136,206 members
Cyril BRETON says:
"I'am so glad that I came across Mike's stream. He is an amazing artist. He has great ideas and even better executions. From image to image, Mike captures mood and color in a fantastic way. He always has something interesting and brilliant within his works.
I go on his stream, and everytime the same pleasure : nice angle, stunning color, great crop, breathless seascape... (all the usual flikr's language). A lot of his capture are masterpiece. Take the time, go on his stream. If you take a look at his photostream you won't be disappointed at all, you'll really enjoy it!
Keep on with this excellent photos!"
22nd July, 2008
Kubo Takaho says:
"photofool is one of the very best landscape photographers on Flickr.
His work is always Amazing...."
13th December, 2007
Barry McGrath says:
"Mike has some of the most amazing photo's I have ever seen on Flickr. That's no joke! Wonderful landscapes that are really powerful. He is a master with his 5D and I can't wait to see more wonderful photography from him!"
16th September, 2007
"Mike is one of the true greats of the Flickr world. No one can create such wonderful sunrise/sunset photos like he can. He truely inspires me to work harder to get the perfect shot every time."
27th July, 2007
"This guy is truly a beast with the camera! His work is an inspiration on Flickr. He produces the most breathtaking landscapes I have ever seen!"
20th February, 2007
"A master of landscapes, light and capturing beautiful scenes."
9th January, 2007
"Truly the Prince of Sunsets/sunrises. Such rich textures and and warm colours . Imaginative and passinate- one hell of a photographer."
8th January, 2007
Toby Keller / Burnblue says:
"A master of the twilight hours, and one of the few who can truly capture the beauty of the Santa Barbara coastline. I am amazed by the consistent quality of photofool's stream."
4th January, 2007
"Mike is definitely no fool :-).
He is a master in creating wonderful moody photos at twilight and in capturing the beauty- and colourful nature around him.
He has developed his own very unique style that shines through in every photo!
Moreover he is a very good observer and has the gift to interpret a photo in many creative and touching ways. It´s always a pleasure to read his interpretations and to see my own shots in a new way.
Thank you Mike for sharing your wonderful work and thoughts!"
3rd January, 2007
"Photofool’s work has always become an inspiration to me. He has eyes for perfection and a lot of imagination that takes a lot of looking “into” before you learn to see the extraordinary in something so ordinary. I used to think that a photograph is something we usually looked at - seldom looked into.
Thank you for making me sees things in a different perspective."
12th December, 2006
"Photofool's work is simply unreal. He seems to have the Midas Touch when it comes to seaside photography. If you take any time at all to wander through his stream, you'll be in for a fantastic visual treat."
10th November, 2006
"Mike is so dedicated to the photography and art, landscape in particular. He is my inspiration. I like all his photos, they are all masterpiece. Anyway, Mike, by enrolling to that program, no doubt you'll be a highly regarded landscape photographer."
25th October, 2006
"I think that Mike's sunset shots are one of the very best images that I have seen on Flickr, they are all breath taking, Stunning, Superb and any other set of words you care to add, I it a real pleasure and an honour to have Mike as one of my contacts, very well done Mike, your shots are awesome!
24th October, 2006
"Photofool is one of my absolute favorite flickr contact and one of those few photographers whose every shot elicits a gasp of wonder. His landscapes are, almost without exception, technically of a very high standard and compositionally stunning!!!
A excellent photographer, BRAVO!!! Keep up the wonderful work!""
2nd June, 2006
"Photofool's landscape images are powerful and colorful - particularly the outstanding sunset shots, of which there are many. I look forward to seeing more of his work in the future."
30th May, 2006
- Mike Le
- August 2005
- San Jose, Ca
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Software Engineer