Resident of Peterborough UK by choice! not an accident of birth.
In to my second half century in years.
Peterborough UK! a City with potential!
A City with assets that many other Cities lack.
Open spaces like Ferry Meadows for wildlife and varied activities.
The City has River that flows very near to the City Centre
Good train connections, but expensive!
Good road network.
One of the finest Cathedrals in the World.
Nene Valley Railway that has been featured in Films, as well as catering for the train enthusiast.
Sadly the City is a victim of:-
Very poor public transport!
A City let Down!
Some of my better qualities:-
All photographs are shown here are, are taken for my pleasure and mostly on a whim.
I hope you like them.
Photographs are shown unedited in a "as is" condition, but maybe cropped or re-sized, but otherwise untouched, No digital deception or trickery just how the camera captures the moment.
All Photographs are © Should you like to use any of My photographs.
Please ask My permission FIRST!
- CANON 450D UK users 12,950 photos, 619 members
- Flickr for iPhone 28,977 photos, 3,721 members
- Peterborough Telegraph Readers' Photos 2,258 photos, 57 members
- UK Flickr users 341,136 photos, 3,607 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 243,817 photos, 19,903 members
- uk closed 2,837 photos, 80 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 2,695,494 photos, 136,225 members
- BCN Wildlife Trust 4,931 photos, 241 members
- Great Recession 8,286 photos, 344 members
- You can't take pictures here! 14,087 photos, 2,325 members
- Stagecoach in Peterborough 593 photos, 28 members
- Peterborough Worldwide 4,357 photos, 86 members
- Peterborough UK 8,472 photos, 351 members
- Nene Valley Railway 3,633 photos, 116 members
- Not A Crime 516 photos, 1,858 members
- Photography is not a crime 2,191 photos, 2,545 members
- Canon Friends UK 81,484 photos, 1,307 members
- Abandoned 703,568 photos, 49,453 members
Peterborough Observer doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- August 2009
- I am: