**I'm very flattered that some people like my images so much they want to use them on their websites and that is very cool. For non commercial purposes, I'm normally happy to grant usage with a credit and/or link to my flickr page. But please, shoot me a message asking, that would be very cool.
For commercial use, again, I'd be more than happy but please email me for terms and prices.**
I'm a San Diego Photographer who enjoys taking pictures of whatever catches my eye.
Find me on Google+.
You can also follow me on Twitter twitter.com/peasap
You miss 100% of the shots you never take.
- Macro Photography 290,674 photos, 34,695 members
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM 86,291 photos, 6,463 members
- I love my cat 313,184 photos, 42,787 members
- Flickr Friday 5,968 photos, 10,138 members
- London by Londoners 237,146 photos, 8,817 members
- Mirror Reflex Lens 6,900 photos, 820 members
- London buildings 57,076 photos, 3,329 members
- London Street Photography (LSP) 252 photos, 2,843 members
- People Portraits 2,310,482 photos, 110,237 members
- Views that took your breath away 20 photos, 3 members
- The Photography Blog 6,177 photos, 698 members
- Urban Decay 357,740 photos, 29,862 members
- Triggertrap 976 photos, 976 members
- Neutral Density Filters 42,286 photos, 5,318 members
- Thinks Photo Magazin 3,390 photos, 1,011 members
- portraits and faces. 684,160 photos, 46,257 members
- Project Weather 105,701 photos, 31,219 members
- Flickrs Best Autumn Leaves and Fall Foliage Pictures 6,168 photos, 2,411 members
- School of Digital Photography 443,569 photos, 15,343 members
- ***MACRO NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY INTERNATIONAL*** (p1/a1) 12,135 photos, 1,220 members
- moments in your life 2,346 photos, 103 members
- **NEW** Hardcore Street Life 19,288 photos, 1,289 members
- Structural Artists 7,536 photos, 1,136 members
- DoF (Depth of Field) and Bokeh 10,337 photos, 478 members
- steampunk 19,989 photos, 3,173 members
- The FLICKYS !!! 523,205 photos, 17,349 members
- artland 553,256 photos, 29,668 members
- Canon Powershot G12 45,027 photos, 2,453 members
- Nikon 55-200 mm F/4 5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX VR Zoom 28,848 photos, 2,803 members
- Global Photojournalism; Politics, News, Protest, and Culture 290,964 photos, 18,866 members
- California Government 2,547 photos, 120 members
- iPhone Wallpapers 25,871 photos, 6,417 members
- Creative Commons- Free Pictures 15,907 photos, 2,822 members
- Tamron Lens Users (USA) 43,608 photos, 2,723 members
- Starbucks Coffee Company 10,295 photos, 5,192 members
- PicturePerfect (INVITE ONLY) 37,585 photos, 6,902 members
- Fabulous Fractalius 13,097 photos, 1,445 members
- Retrø 27,686 photos, 4,687 members
- Beautiful girls from israel 1,188 photos, 735 members
- Flickr Social Club 781,153 photos, 31,704 members
- Super Hero Challenges - Hall of Fame Now Open!!!! 32,467 photos, 1,262 members
- San Diego Comic-Con International: 2009 7,417 photos, 145 members
- Canon 17-40 f/4L USM Group 142,617 photos, 8,436 members
- Photowalking San Diego 7,560 photos, 453 members
- The Photographer's Eye 186 photos, 62 members
- Flickr Photographer Profiles Blog 141 photos, 1,955 members
- Brother sun ♥ sister moon MANDATORY: YOU MUST GIVE 3 AWARD 30,484 photos, 4,417 members
- Escher's Droste Print Gallery 2,076 photos, 1,183 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,515 members
- K. Lane Actions & Presets 400 photos, 670 members
Daniel Hellerman says:
"His photos are so crystal clear, with such an excellent balance of colors that each picture evokes a unique range of emotions. Whether its portrait work, or capturing lions, each photo takes you on a journey."
9th November, 2007
Fadzly @ Shutterhack says:
"Previously the tool was the variable and the human being the constant; subsequently the human being became the variable and the machine the constant. Why do I say this?
This is clearly shown in Paul Sapiano's photos and just look into this set
Would it change you, wouldnt it bring out love from within just by viewing it?
Well that makes us human (i.e. the viewer and the photographer)the variable and the machine being the constant. This level of emotive strength in photography is only attainable by a person with sensitive souls like Paul."
3rd October, 2007
I discovered him on flickr.
Upon visiting his site here , I am totally impressed on his works on Nature. They are all excellence if not superb in quality is concern.
With the digital technology, even a 3 years old kid can snap good photos. But his works should never be in the class of photographer of the digital era.
To me, he is a great imaging artist. I encourage you to visit him more often & be inspired & motivated.
Thank you for your kindness & sharing with all.
You are great.
I appreciate it."
23rd September, 2007
Dusko Almosa says:
"The thing I like most about Paul's photostream is the wide variety of his images. From macro to landscape to people, and so much more.
But most of all, it's his style in photography that like best. Very natural and true to the image. His works are always something to look forward to whenever I check my Contact's New Photos list.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos, Paul. Cheers!"
25th July, 2007
- June 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single