**I'm very flattered that some people like my images so much they want to use them on their websites and that is very cool. For non commercial purposes, I'm normally happy to grant usage with a credit and/or link to my flickr page. But please, shoot me a message asking, that would be very cool.
For commercial use, again, I'd be more than happy but please email me for terms and prices.**
I'm a San Diego Photographer who enjoys taking pictures of whatever catches my eye.
Find me on Google+.
You can also follow me on Twitter twitter.com/peasap
You miss 100% of the shots you never take.
- Triggertrap 506 photos, 641 members
- Neutral Density Filters 37,608 photos, 4,974 members
- Thinks Photo Magazin 3,126 photos, 1,011 members
- portraits and faces. 531,033 photos, 39,653 members
- Project Weather 53,845 photos, 17,911 members
- Flickrs Best Autumn Leaves and Fall Foliage Pictures 6,250 photos, 2,075 members
- School of Digital Photography 394,170 photos, 15,015 members
- ***THE MACRO PHOTOGRAPHERS...*** please award other photos 8,937 photos, 1,117 members
- moments in your life 1,331 photos, 96 members
- **NEW** Hardcore Street Life 17,062 photos, 1,185 members
- Structural Artists 7,329 photos, 1,134 members
- DoF (Depth of Field) and Bokeh 8,447 photos, 412 members
- steampunk 19,076 photos, 3,094 members
- The FLICKYS !!! 504,684 photos, 17,168 members
- artland 500,610 photos, 28,852 members
- Canon Powershot G12 41,712 photos, 2,405 members
- Nikon 55-200 mm F/4 5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX VR Zoom 27,715 photos, 2,733 members
- Global Photojournalism; Politics, News, Protest, and Culture 244,818 photos, 17,478 members
- California Government 2,291 photos, 112 members
- iPhone Wallpapers 25,366 photos, 6,423 members
- Creative Commons- Free Pictures 16,055 photos, 2,758 members
- Tamron Lens Users (USA) 38,253 photos, 2,602 members
- Starbucks Coffee Company 9,345 photos, 5,134 members
- PicturePerfect (INVITE ONLY) 38,446 photos, 6,974 members
- Fabulous Fractalius 12,667 photos, 1,421 members
- Retrø 25,761 photos, 4,708 members
- Beautiful girls from israel 1,115 photos, 721 members
- Flickr Social Club 716,127 photos, 31,322 members
- Super Hero Challenges - Superman Party Bash! Join us! 33,313 photos, 1,259 members
- San Diego Comic-Con International: 2009 7,426 photos, 147 members
- Canon 17-40 f/4L USM Group 130,989 photos, 8,093 members
- Photowalking San Diego 7,321 photos, 456 members
- The Photographer's Eye 184 photos, 62 members
- Flickr Photographer Profiles Blog 142 photos, 1,966 members
- Brother sun ♥ sister moon MANDATORY: YOU MUST GIVE 3 AWARD 31,180 photos, 4,451 members
- Escher's Droste Print Gallery 2,081 photos, 1,163 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 15,929 members
- K. Lane Actions & Presets 400 photos, 677 members
- The Dog Whisperer Pack 16,782 photos, 5,307 members
- Leigh Taylor Textures 1,056 photos, 2,083 members
- High Fidelity Photo Art 52,263 photos, 3,280 members
- The Best Of Canon PowerShot G10 19,982 photos, 1,297 members
- Photography Bay 70,760 photos, 2,713 members
- This is Now 15,704 photos, 6,302 members
- Canon EOS 40D Users 473,901 photos, 17,332 members
- Canon 50mm f/1.4 USM. 130,557 photos, 11,880 members
- $2 Portraits 683 photos, 884 members
- Life's close-ups (flowers, insects, animals) 30,253 photos, 1,290 members
- Natural Light Child Photography 341,994 photos, 34,032 members
- OUR PLANET - Pure Nature Only 32,520 photos, 2,921 members
Daniel Hellerman says:
"His photos are so crystal clear, with such an excellent balance of colors that each picture evokes a unique range of emotions. Whether its portrait work, or capturing lions, each photo takes you on a journey."
9th November, 2007
Fadzly @ Shutterhack says:
"Previously the tool was the variable and the human being the constant; subsequently the human being became the variable and the machine the constant. Why do I say this?
This is clearly shown in Paul Sapiano's photos and just look into this set
Would it change you, wouldnt it bring out love from within just by viewing it?
Well that makes us human (i.e. the viewer and the photographer)the variable and the machine being the constant. This level of emotive strength in photography is only attainable by a person with sensitive souls like Paul."
3rd October, 2007
I discovered him on flickr.
Upon visiting his site here , I am totally impressed on his works on Nature. They are all excellence if not superb in quality is concern.
With the digital technology, even a 3 years old kid can snap good photos. But his works should never be in the class of photographer of the digital era.
To me, he is a great imaging artist. I encourage you to visit him more often & be inspired & motivated.
Thank you for your kindness & sharing with all.
You are great.
I appreciate it."
23rd September, 2007
Dusko Almosa says:
"The thing I like most about Paul's photostream is the wide variety of his images. From macro to landscape to people, and so much more.
But most of all, it's his style in photography that like best. Very natural and true to the image. His works are always something to look forward to whenever I check my Contact's New Photos list.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos, Paul. Cheers!"
25th July, 2007
- June 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single