PLEASE VISIT ME AT mullerpavel.smugmug.com/. The photos posted there have higher resolution and they are better organised and they are available for sale. Drop in and leave me a note please.
I AM A GETTY ARTIST
All photos are copyrighted and you may not download and/Or modify and/Or distribute in any form any of the images without a written permission from me
photos posted here are available for sale.
They are provided with a matt and the photos are signed and come with a short description of the artist and some artist's notes about the photo. Please inquire about specifics
Those of you who made me a contact or are thinking of making me a contact, please do not feel offended if I do not always reciprocate. I use the contact list to keep in touch with some photographers and to comment on their photos. Experience showed me that I can barely do that for about 70 contacts. Thus adding new contacts inevitably leads to a need of pruning existing contacts and I hate to do that. Not reciprocating thus does not mean I do not respect your work. That said, I love getting meaty and actionable comments (positive or negative) and I am likely to reconsider if I get a few good comments from you.
NOTE: Some members are using my stream to promote their work by inserting their images. I will delete all such images and block those that post them. Also please do not invite me to groups which promote themselves by placing big or attention getting promote codes in my stream. I will delete such invitations, cancel membership in groups that use such code
- TORONTO GRLA 12,885 photos, 948 members
- "Accumulated Images" Critique my photostream. 18 photos, 67 members
- Magritte 1,750 photos, 545 members
- Salvador Dali and photography 609 photos, 233 members
- Salvador Dali 2,782 photos, 865 members
- Dali aint Dead 2,817 photos, 297 members
- bitches brew 234,809 photos, 3,745 members
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40 mm 1:2.8 Top Pro 1,385 photos, 232 members
- Top - Landscapes 1,909 photos, 210 members
- Æ ARTISTIC EXPRESSION at Admin invitation (pls aw 1) 9,598 photos, 10,497 members
- emergent artists 198 photos, 23 members
- Czech Cubism 163 photos, 24 members
- Cubesque 159 photos, 13 members
- Universal Arts 12,036 photos, 535 members
- BLACK & WHITE Creative Artwork 112,005 photos, 5,117 members
- Digital Painting 19,196 photos, 794 members
- PURE ABSTRACT 4,786 photos, 163 members
- SML Fine Art = 大中小藝 = SML ファインアート 11,928 photos, 955 members
- Arte Abstracto 1,431 photos, 53 members
- Artists Without Borders 129,027 photos, 4,606 members
- I Make Collages 39,124 photos, 2,134 members
- The Colours of: Winter 392,274 photos, 17,844 members
- Autumn / Fall Colors and Themes 55,943 photos, 5,713 members
- Nokia PureView 2,663 photos, 107 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,292,121 photos, 53,261 members
- Portfolio Builder 10 photos, 7 members
- Art Gallery of Ontario 921 photos, 332 members
- Nokia Lumia 1020 10,303 photos, 1,552 members
- Nokia Lumia 1020 photos 5,369 photos, 844 members
- Romantic Moments 666 photos, 147 members
- The romantic view 5,651 photos, 550 members
- Romantic Images 18,384 photos, 1,625 members
- My Portfolio - 10 Best 3,543 photos, 826 members
- Photography Portfolio Contest 528 photos, 88 members
- Photography Critique - Invite 125 photos, 86 members
- Creative Photography 335,232 photos, 12,608 members
- Nature as Abstract Artist 22,632 photos, 2,122 members
- Trois Pistoles et Les Basques 802 photos, 70 members
- Flickr API 798 photos, 13,828 members
- Nikon 70-200 F4 VR 1,595 photos, 384 members
- The Truth Gallery (Post1, Award1) - Admin Invite Only. 9,983 photos, 991 members
- Maritime Photographers Canada ~ from aspiring to pro 11,950 photos, 148 members
- Amoureux de la Gaspésie 1,363 photos, 123 members
- Gaspésie je t'aime! 704 photos, 40 members
- Jardins de Métis / Reford Gardens 127 photos, 11 members
- Nikon AF-S 28mm f/1.8G 4,130 photos, 836 members
- Surrealist 11,644 photos, 812 members
- Digital Psychography 3,619 photos, 99 members
- Graphisme + Couleurs, c'est le Bonheur! [ p1 a1 ] 834 photos, 118 members
- Nerve 6,125 photos, 215 members
Rebecca Ang (AWAY) says:
"Pavel has a superb and keen eye for photography. Anyone viewing his photostream would attest to that. He masterfully conceptualizes his shot in his mind's eye before executing it to perfection. I've benefited from Pavel's honest, insightful, and genuine feedback on my work. I truly appreciate his willingness to provide both positive and negative feedback, both of which I believe, are critical for one to continue to strive to do better. He is also generous with his time, sharing with me his expertise not only in photo-taking but also his vast knowledge and skill in post-processing work.
Finally it remains for me to say a big thank you to you, Pavel!"
6th March, 2012
gregor H says:
"Pavel I appreciate the contact with you very much. You're one of the handful of people with whom I am in contact regularly over a long time. So I have a feeling we are in delicate commentary communication that works. In your Pictures, especially in the natural, I find inspiration. For you, the motive often show me a new perspective. I am also fascinated how you transport moods. I hope we can keep our contact even in the future, despite the fast pace here in Flickr."
10th July, 2011
rab mcbride says:
"Pavel has a passion for photography that comes across not only in his work, but also in his approach to learning.
He welcomes honest feedback on his images, and doesn't let his ego get in the way in his search for the truth, which tells me a bit about his strong and good character
I consider myself very fortunate to have met Pavel on Flickr. He has a tremendous insight that I have benefited from due to the feedback he has been good enough to offer me. It has indeed been a "meeting of minds". Pavel "tells it as he sees it", a very precious commodity, much moreso than mutual backslapping.
Pavel has already reached a high standard in his work, but knowing Pavel and his aforementioned approach to learning, I'm quite sure this high standard will continue to improve"
3rd January, 2011
Luís C says:
"One interesting aspect about Pavel's work is that he doesn't stick to a specific genre. In Pavel's stream we find landscapes, but also floral close-ups, animals, people, abstract, experimental. Technically he knows how to explore all the range of possibilities a camera and lenses have to offer: high speed, long exposures, wide open, wide dof. His critiques are some of the best I have read. His insights about photography issues are enlightening and inspiring. For all these reasons one may say with absolutely certainty that Pavel loves what he is doing. He has a passion for photography that motivates him to keep going on exploring all the potential for creativity and artistic expression this art has to offer, never falling on the temptation of the easy and eventually popular paths. One admirable and inspiring quality!"
15th October, 2010
- Pavel Muller
- June 2008
- I am:
- Male and Taken