"but the plot hinged on a supersmart dog that communicated through Scrabble letters." Bookslut on Dean Koontz.
Freelance web-developer living and work in Ireland.
Photos of Paul Watson (1)
- Polaroid 264,301 photos, 23,247 members
- Manfrotto Official 18,590 photos, 1,989 members
- Camping around the world 4,207 photos, 597 members
- Cape Town. Live it. Love it. 28,712 photos, 1,350 members
- Give peace a chance 98 photos, 114 members
- Ethnomusicology 219 photos, 57 members
- Irish Balloon Championships 417 photos, 36 members
- * The Long Photo * 1,389 photos, 260 members
- Video Central 2,102 photos, 326 members
- WOOHOO for videos! Thanks Flickr :) 988 photos, 78 members
- Cape Argus Cycle Tour 108 photos, 29 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,520 photos, 5,080 members
- Traditional wooden Boats 7,338 photos, 1,205 members
- MyBabyOurBaby.com 2 photos, 30 members
- TSSG 38 photos, 12 members
- Flickr Stats 164 photos, 129 members
- The Code Project 467 photos, 50 members
- Greatest Hits:Born Free, Living Free (Admin Invite Only) 1,665 photos, 514 members
- The Photographer 1,453 photos, 213 members
- Nouvelle Photography 1,923 photos, 157 members
- Born Free, Living Free 85,653 photos, 2,676 members
- flickr forest 469 photos, 48 members
- Frommer's Travel Guides 10,565 photos, 329 members
- flickr Happy Birthday, Eutin! 3,000 photos, 701 members
- TechCrunch (UK) 51 photos, 17 members
- Irish Colleen's 576 photos, 135 members
- Sossusvlei 1,150 photos, 148 members
- C.O.O.L 3,138 photos, 187 members
- Roofwindows and skylights 2,868 photos, 637 members
- Back for the Future (Ingrid's back, that is!) 132 photos, 182 members
- Guinness StoreHouse 541 photos, 152 members
- Bending Light 13,065 photos, 3,520 members
- Essence of Hogwarts 1,190 photos, 281 members
- European Vans 20,829 photos, 1,574 members
- South African Air Force 961 photos, 82 members
- Pubs 26,123 photos, 696 members
- The Flickr Irish! 21,346 photos, 683 members
- flickrvlooi 417 photos, 67 members
- Window seat please 94,297 photos, 16,375 members
- Creative Dreams - Toying With Light 1,024 photos, 76 members
- Mac Photo Booth 6,958 photos, 2,086 members
- donbenito selection (DBS) 118 photos, 34 members
- Aran Islands 1,576 photos, 230 members
- The Trip: Kodama and High Fidelity 705 photos, 47 members
- South African Landscapes 8,404 photos, 529 members
- Irish Rugby 3,710 photos, 277 members
- Cork City FC 499 photos, 50 members
- Sport Ireland 6,454 photos, 283 members
- Carmageddon 15,531 photos, 994 members
- Cape Town Streetwires 12 photos, 23 members
"Paul watson is someone i was lucky to know for a short time while he was in SA, i was lucky to have him as a friend and as a boyfriend. He is a great person and a loving friend. I think he takes amazing photos, anything he takes a photo of will be stunning!"
4th June, 2006
slight clutter says:
""An artist chooses his subjects: that is the way he praises."
Each time I look at one of Paul Watson’s photos, I feel like I am witnessing a loving tribute to the moment, person, and/or place that he has captured with his lens. His photos are full with beauty, expression, and life. He has a keen eye for the “what is special” in his world, and he is generous enough to share that with the rest of us.
Paul always shakes things up with his photography. The minute that I feel like I have him pegged as a certain “type” of photographer, he shatters that assignment with a completely “against-type” photo. He can do it all: high fashion, sweeping landscapes, evocative photojournalism, self-portraits, macros, and any of the other you-name-it genres. His artistic versatility makes him a standout in the Flickr community.
On a personal note, Paul Watson is a warm, generous, funny, and interesting man. He embodies the beauty that he captures so perfectly on film. I expect great things from him in the future, and I strongly believe that he is a force to be reckoned with in the world of photography."
5th April, 2005
Andy Peace says:
"Paul is enthusiastic and passionate about everything he does, and his portfolio here on Flickr is proof of that. He is an excellent photographer and a fantastic friend. Go Paul!"
30th March, 2005
"it's incredible that Paul can capture everything from the fantastic to the mundane, or the everyday to the exquisitely rare, and make EVERY shot look special.
he was my first contact on Flickr, and I still look forward *every* day to seeing something new from him."
19th March, 2005
"It must take a lot to be this good. Respect!"
11th March, 2005
Katie Poole says:
"From the first photo I saw I was hooked. The emotion which goes into each shot, and the honesty that is conveyed lets you know a little about Watson. He has soul, and he captures it in every pixel. To see his gallery, for such it must be called, is to have the pleasure of participating in the most colorful life story one has ever had the pleasure of viewing."
8th March, 2005
Velvet G says:
"Paul takes the most amazing pictures. I've also come to learn that he's actually a really good guy too. I think it's refreshing to find someone with a talent obviously above the rest who still manages to be down to earth.
Keep shooting, man. I'll definitely keep tuning in. I've picked up a lot of things from following your stream."
28th February, 2005
asian girl says:
"I love the shots. Very creative. Could make a story out of photos. They're just beaitful. What can I say... I'm a fan :)"
27th January, 2005
"No matter what happens in Paul's photos, I am always left with a sense that he is an extremely compassionate person...his photographs convey all types of emotion and every time he posts new work I can't wait to go through it!"
30th November, 2004
Jon Newman says:
"Paul is like a good ice cream, while he may seem cool on the exterior, put him in a hot situation and he soon goes all squishy.
He tastes good too. Cookie Dough I think. (Possibly with some Choc Fudge Brownies mixed in)"
27th August, 2004
Meg Forbes says:
"Generous with both praise and honest criticism, Paul is a good friend who pushes me to excel. A rare find indeed."
23rd August, 2004
Derek Lakin says:
"Paul is a really great guy, a good photographer, an excellent developer and my CSS rock.
Behind that geeky exterior lies a soft, romantic heart."
19th August, 2004
- Paul Watson
- August 2004
- Waterford, Ireland
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Life is Grand