Halfass gets the job done, too. But someday, we'll think of better excuses.
Me: Husband, father, technologist, expat, man of good cheer residing in Vienna, Austria.
In order (recent to first): Vienna, Austria; Portland, Oregon; Atlanta, GA; Broomfield, Colorado; Boulder, Colorado; Snowmass Village, Colorado; Aspen, Colorado; Vienna, Austria; Colorado Springs, Colorado; Grand Junction, Colorado (born and raised).
Regarding the photography: I use Flickr primarily as my offsite backup and for social interaction (and to look at your awesome photos). I've yet to take a single picture I'm happy with as "art." Think of my best as pretty good snap shots. Someday, I'll create a good photograph, but until then, enjoy these glimpses into my family and its existence.
Also, I have moved a large portion of my photos into "friend only" status. I'm quite liberal with the "friend" status, so if you want to see them, let me know. I'm just trying to keep certain people's base level of privacy established and not just fling a bazillion pictures out to the public.
Photos of scottpartee (4)
- Museums of War 44,320 photos, 846 members
- Naschmarkt Vienna - Naschmarkt Wien 143 photos, 30 members
- monochrom (art group) 964 photos, 81 members
- #4A525Aholes 231 photos, 382 members
- Brick Lane 6,815 photos, 766 members
- East London 60,187 photos, 2,542 members
- MFBT 133 photos, 49 members
- Flickrtreffen Wien 5,470 photos, 178 members
- Levanto - Liguria 381 photos, 72 members
- wien-6-7-8 3,275 photos, 94 members
- Wiener Linien 2,152 photos, 162 members
- Fray Quarterly: Issue 3: Sex & Death 131 photos, 624 members
- vienna street photography 2,516 photos, 982 members
- Vienna Flickrist Club 21,360 photos, 1,281 members
- Frappé Nation 589 photos, 288 members
- Flickr Meet Vienna 1,026 photos, 63 members
- Expat Experience 7,062 photos, 318 members
- Mocca Club 36 photos, 32 members
- United States Army Air Forces 2,317 photos, 274 members
- U6 261 photos, 87 members
- Utata 414,846 photos, 23,924 members
- Lunchtime Posse 29 photos, 96 members
- lovely ugly vienna 8,415 photos, 467 members
- Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog 94 photos, 48 members
- CRACKED OUT 352 photos, 31 members
- Trieste 17,962 photos, 1,136 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,630 photos, 6,711 members
- Vienna Life 9,921 photos, 608 members
- Cream of the Crop - Please read the rules 10,956 photos, 11,790 members
- Festivals of the South 105 photos, 23 members
- Typography and Lettering 149,114 photos, 23,160 members
- Metroblogging Vienna 543 photos, 50 members
- Compact parking spot 59 photos, 78 members
- Austrian flickrs 96,191 photos, 1,317 members
- Toddlers 32,222 photos, 3,292 members
- Austria / Österreich 62,859 photos, 4,511 members
- Guess Where Wien (Vienna) 12,656 photos, 720 members
- Found Type 26,704 photos, 2,981 members
- Slideshow 106 photos, 76 members
- Streetsy.com 487,819 photos, 6,311 members
- Snitch 5 photos, 27 members
- Atrocious Apostrophe's 3,286 photos, 1,203 members
- "Quotation Mark" Abuse 1,193 photos, 999 members
- maps 2,009 photos, 210 members
- Portland 29,984 photos, 978 members
- Alternate Coffee 216 photos, 113 members
- Guess Where Portland (PDX) 3,193 photos, 706 members
- Guess Where ATLanta 728 photos, 275 members
- Guess Where LA 1,538 photos, 604 members
- Guess Where NYC 13,508 photos, 1,594 members
Jeffrey Guterman says:
"A man of many talents. His work covers a wide breadth of content and is likely to inspire many people. Thanks for sharing scottpartee!"
2nd August, 2008
"I'm a Viennese. Currently, without a working camera, and tending to evolve into a stay-at-home.
Scott's Vienna photos complete my visual hometown experience, helping me to keep being familiar with this area, beyond my workplace rides and weekly supermarket travels (on foot, by tram & subway) and occasional extra tours (by nightbus - I'm a night owl). Though he's by far not the only web-user posting views of Austria's capital, before Scott joined flickr I had (and took) better chances to click through other main cities round the globe - and now there are his unique real-life images.
One day I'll manage to really contribute Vienna pics myself ..."
13th August, 2007
i am klaus says:
"OMG I just want to Partee all the time. Hello?"
2nd August, 2005
The Mav Pav says:
"He brings the heaviest sausage to your life--really. Crazy good sausages. And then, as Ms. Marshall reminds us: You are changed, and everything.
Keep that bus on the highway, Pasha."
8th April, 2005
"Scottpartee - the only member on flickr whom I know, that can philosophize about coffee in this specific way, be a great contact all along and even connect to your life by simply looking at pictures in your photo-section.
I can't wait for the first real-life espresso!"
24th February, 2005
- March 2004
- Grand Junction, CO
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Copy 'n' Paster