- 'RoidWeek 2012 3,296 photos, 1,118 members
- FINE Magazine - Photographer Search 22,262 photos, 923 members
- Fourlines Polaroid Project (u may love us) 2,477 photos, 247 members
- 'Roid Week 2011 3,274 photos, 1,312 members
- july flame 15,885 photos, 932 members
- POSI+TIVE MAGAZINE 133,235 photos, 5,734 members
- ARTHOLE // Photos & Art by Portland Mercury Readers 39,470 photos, 1,504 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,475 photos, 1,657 members
- Photofocus 59,233 photos, 7,254 members
- Worn Vandals 12,054 photos, 1,105 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 114,618 photos, 8,109 members
- The Only Magic Left is Art 7,993 photos, 1,001 members
- ffffound! 136,434 photos, 6,222 members
- Body-language 455 photos, 219 members
- EQU▲L 327 photos, 61 members
- The Collector 5,334 photos, 367 members
- Let The Wild Roam Free 3,124 photos, 203 members
- deviantART Deviants 180,625 photos, 11,160 members
- FAQMAGAZINE SUBMISSIONS 44,146 photos, 1,703 members
- Grain is Good 273,424 photos, 12,867 members
- Polanoiders (NO FAKE POLAROIDS) 52,002 photos, 2,162 members
- Polaroid -COLOR- (Instant Peel Apart film only) 22,691 photos, 2,235 members
- The Twentieth Century and Contemporary House 15,895 photos, 1,924 members
- Svärta (http://svrta.org) 87,925 photos, 2,571 members
- Polaroid Photographers 51,787 photos, 2,293 members
- people live here 6,951 photos, 505 members
- Double Exposure 99,543 photos, 20,580 members
- Une Femme est Une Femme 1,028 photos, 523 members
- HUH. Submissions 256,239 photos, 9,625 members
- N.E.E.T. Magazine 78,899 photos, 5,435 members
- Noesis 16,437 photos, 638 members
- POLAROID EDGE 102,765 photos, 6,282 members
- ∆ a ƒorest ∆ 1,384 photos, 368 members
- I Shoot Film 2,127,388 photos, 85,977 members
- 35mm Photography 165,125 photos, 4,146 members
- Unseen War 6,192 photos, 2,780 members
- Nylon Magazine 62,296 photos, 3,366 members
- Visual Poets 3,024 photos, 233 members
- 拍立得 Polaroid 寶麗萊 51,007 photos, 2,288 members
- hooked on roids 12,964 photos, 311 members
- Polaroid USA 4,483 photos, 106 members
- °POLAROID TYPE 100&80 FILM° 7,924 photos, 336 members
- Project 365! 431,418 photos, 6,431 members
- 1..2..3..art 53,587 photos, 1,951 members
- Creative self-portraits. 218,452 photos, 18,885 members
- The Photographic Dictionary 1,196 photos, 246 members
- All People 2,844,642 photos, 80,320 members
- Booooooom.com! 267,190 photos, 16,480 members
- Striking Beauty 7,575 photos, 1,636 members
- Masterpieces of Portrait Art 4,103 photos, 1,515 members
alle dicu says:
"he's got the most whimsical way of combining colours and lights i have ever seen. it's an endless delight to stare at his creations."
2nd September, 2011
Allissa Lemaire says:
"I am so glad that I stumbled onto your stream! I love every shot you've ever taken. Some day I hope to be even half as inspired and inspiring as you. I love the simplicity of some of your Polaroid shots, they as magical.
Please never stop posting, I look at your stream every single day. It inspires me to work harder. You're an amazing artist, so Thank you."
11th August, 2011
"He not only inspires me in photography but also in life."
7th April, 2011
[ *Noretta ] says:
"I often need to pass by to admire his pictures, because they are beautiful and capture me, they make me travel, make me feel to be there where they were taken.
Parker's photos look like many small windows and I can watch the world through his eyes.
Thanks for sharing :)"
3rd April, 2011
"I do not usually write testimonials, but have been so flabbergasted by your stream that I cannot leave without writing a note.
Your pictures have such an intensity, whilst your concepts are incredibly creative and the overall feel is very honest and true.
You show happiness and melancholy in one and the same frame!!! Simply amazing!"
25th February, 2011
Roanne Lucy Silver says:
"Parker's stream is so very inspiring. Having just sat here trying to figure a way to say why I love it so much, I have arrived upon the conclusion that it is impossible. There is just this feel about it. And it makes me wish I lived by pretty, melancholy beaches!
Parker is one thoughtful photographer."
24th November, 2010
rewind & recolour says:
"I absolutely love this photostream, it's so emotional, stunning and inspirational. Every single photo somehow finds a way to speak to me personally, and the sheer depth of them just blow me away. I cannot thank you enough for your brilliant work."
26th October, 2010
"your photography, is the absolute epitome of pure inspiration, beauty, simplicity, brillance, and grace.
that is all i have to say."
5th October, 2010
Katerina Cardi says:
"I don't know how to explain how much I enjoy your photos. They're so originial, beautiful, and heartfelt. I love looking at the new polaroids with the quotes. I love every single one of them. It's helped me a lot. & I thank you from my soul."
27th August, 2010
"I find myself infatuated with your polaroids and film so much; I could look through them for hours upon end. You, Mr. Fitzgerald, are an amazing artist."
15th July, 2010
"I've been following Mr. Fitzgerald's photostream for quite some time now. He has the kind of photostream that will draw you in and glue your eyes to the screen until you've seen them all. Each and every time he uploads a new photo, I have absolutely HAD to view it. He has and eye for photography that is out of this world and one of a kind."
7th July, 2010
"I find myself falling in love with all of Parker's photos. He works wonders with film and all of his photos have something special about them that no one else seems to have in their photos. His style is definitely unique, and I love that about all of his shots, especially his amazing portraits."
22nd June, 2010
. Entrer dans le rêve says:
"I haven't had a thought to write you a testimonial because to me it's must from really close people, but now I change my mind. Why don't I write to my favorite photographer to let him know how amazing he is?
I love love your works, mr. Fitzgerald. They're not only gorgeous pictures, but also have souls.
And your 365 polaroid project is fabulous. I love their tones as well as their words. They always amazed me and I have to be stunned for a second before writing any comment.
You're great, mister! Please keep up your works. I wish you all best lucks (:
19th June, 2010
Sara Remi Fields says:
"I LOVE parker fitzgerald's photography. It's so simple, relatable, and deep. I feel like I am looking through my personal inner thoughts while looking through his photographs. It almost scares me how relatable and true they really are."
9th June, 2010
"You are my favourite photographer.
You are inspiring, your work has brilliance shining from every spot. You work wonders with your camera."
23rd April, 2010
"You are fantastic & so inspiring.
Keep creating wonderful images."
11th April, 2010
"i love parker's aesthetic. it's very sincere. very real. there are no pretenses with his work. what you see is what you get.
and his current 365 poloroid project is genius."
23rd March, 2010
Chris & Aslyn Lapham says:
"Your photos are stunning; moving; breath-taking. Every time I see your stream I'm a little jealous and even more so, inspired. Please don't ever stop photographing."
5th February, 2010
- P. H. Fitzgerald
- April 2009
- Colorado Springs
- Portland, USA
- I am:
- Illustrator, Designer, Photographer