Sometimes I see something and then photograph it. Other times I photograph something and then see it.
My lens is with me at all times. It will follow me into the grave when I am ready to leave this gorgeous, godawful, spectacular, bipolar planet.
Shown here are snapshots of life through my looking glass, as well as general pieces from my portfolio of work as an established photographer. I specialize in weddings, food, products, dance photography, and little slices of life which sometimes hang in galleries as "art".
If you are interested in my services and rates, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. -Ansel Adams
Postscript: Please enjoy my photos without illegal copying. All photos are copyrighted (c) Baisa Fotograferie, All rights reserved. Please and thank you.
Photos of Jackie Baisa ~ Photographer (1)
- Still Life a.k.a. Inanimate Immortality 92 photos, 16 members
- Capture the Word 374 photos, 161 members
- 2011- Project 365 | Food Bloggers 2,573 photos, 81 members
- Damon & Julia's Wedding 6 photos, 14 members
- Food stylism 17,496 photos, 1,447 members
- City Arts' Around Town 6,749 photos, 232 members
- Rebecca and Scott Wedding 68 photos, 8 members
- Apparecchiamo!!! 4,601 photos, 446 members
- Macaron Workshops From Los Angeles To Seattle - March 2010 14 photos, 13 members
- Photography Workshops - Los Angeles To Seattle March 2010 26 photos, 8 members
- Al Dente 3,162 photos, 64 members
- Comer, Rezar & Amar (Eat, Pray & Love) P1/C1 130,846 photos, 3,263 members
- The Art of Food Photography 31,238 photos, 1,978 members
- Foodtography 152,619 photos, 4,006 members
- Foodportunity Expression Styling Feb 2010 55 photos, 12 members
- Washington State Tourism - Creative Commons GROUP CLOSED 2,065 photos, 89 members
- Official Washington State Tourism - Group CLOSED 12,659 photos, 459 members
- Sweets from Hell 6 photos, 14 members
- Exceptional Ingredients 2,794 photos, 88 members
- Glasgow Photo 2,756 photos, 2,943 members
- cities of the world 12,448 photos, 232 members
- Rick & Kirsty's Wedding 105 photos, 10 members
- Iperfocale 46 photos, 56 members
- Cool Canon Chicks 11,924 photos, 393 members
- -The Cafe- 619,245 photos, 23,326 members
- Retro & Vintage Hotshots 309 photos, 612 members
- Explore Every Day 261 photos, 20 members
- Local Beverages 30 photos, 52 members
- ALL CATS -- NO PEOPLE 242,298 photos, 27,148 members
- Black Cat Brigade 29,703 photos, 4,233 members
- Photojournalism & Photojournalists 198,582 photos, 9,040 members
- Flickr Wedding Photojournalism 31,500 photos, 3,311 members
- Seattle Wedding Photography 984 photos, 40 members
- Piaceri del palato 31,555 photos, 2,253 members
- Exceptional Wedding Photography 5,338 photos, 1,305 members
- Your books 78,351 photos, 14,116 members
- My Books 22,425 photos, 3,052 members
- Blurb Books 2,545 photos, 6,491 members
- Food and Wine Bloggers Group 3,896 photos, 441 members
- Furry Friday 40,415 photos, 1,915 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 817,030 photos, 103,012 members
- Pets are people too~ 9,684 photos, 674 members
- Dog Expressions 287,401 photos, 28,284 members
- Food Styling 73,898 photos, 6,162 members
- Food Photography Techniques 249 photos, 1,074 members
- flickr Food Photographers 94,370 photos, 2,047 members
- Bokeh Light (outfocus light) 14,944 photos, 2,246 members
- Middle Eastern Dance 5,231 photos, 579 members
- Om nom nom nom! 2,100 photos, 160 members
- It's Happy Bokeh All The Fucking Time 4,188 photos, 490 members
Sarah Alston says:
"Jackie is one of my fave people of Flickr for a few reasons.
One- she is a freaking FANTASTIC photographer. She captures a wedding with grace and sweetness. She somehow get's these smoking hot belly dancers to photograph and makes everyone drool. And don't even THINK about visiting her stream if you are hungry....you'll wanna eat your computer screen when you see her beautiful food photography.
Two- She is a BLAST to work with. I had the pleasure of second shooting with her last summer, and I can't say that I'd ever want to work with anyone else other than her. She was so easy going and so sweet, and we just laughed the whole time!
Three- She's just a kind person. She has a great heart and a positive outlook on life. Makes you happy to be around her.
Keep on inspiring, girlfriend!"
5th March, 2009
BART H says:
"ok, Jackie seems to have a certain feminine feelling about her pictures that makes me feel a bit uneasy to look at too long, or to write about, being one of "those" males. Sounds silly, but she always captures a freshness that makes men feel like uninvited guests here. I don't know whether I'm the only one on this..but it's certainly a compliment."
20th November, 2006
Space Needle says:
4th August, 2006
"Jackie Donnelly has the rarest of rare eyes. Her photos regard everything, from belly dancers to desert mesas to even uncooked pasta, with a genuine sense of wonderment. There's no cynicism in her photos, no favoring of technology over her purer vision -- we simply see the world as she sees it, and it's a tantalizing and soulful place."
24th July, 2006
- Jackie Baisa
- January 2006
- I'm all over the place, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Studio Baisa
- jackiedonnelly [at] gmail.com