please don't use my photos without credit or permission. thanks.
- Just Street Photography 1,034,076 photos, 36,564 members
- 'Roid Week 2011 3,371 photos, 1,327 members
- Ingmar Bergman's 63rd Film 9,918 photos, 855 members
- sixty-four colors, round two 739 photos, 152 members
- PINHOLE PHOTOGRAPHY MEDIUM FORMAT 15,942 photos, 951 members
- Polaroid Portrait 4,867 photos, 1,360 members
- Desert Decay 4,207 photos, 916 members
- Black & white portraits 296,753 photos, 28,072 members
- Darkness and Light 56,460 photos, 2,185 members
- Marine biology 29,656 photos, 1,966 members
- CONTEMPORARY PHOTO ART 10,936 photos, 559 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,576 photos, 1,669 members
- cheer up one blue wren 2010 9 photos, 11 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 105,720 photos, 7,709 members
- if you leave 4,068 photos, 1,481 members
- MINIMAL black&white(NO text, NO colours) 26,043 photos, 6,245 members
- Olympus Self-portrait 20 photos, 29 members
- how I wear my UNIFORM scarf 74 photos, 121 members
- The Olympus OM Crew , aka The Cult of Zuiko 54,272 photos, 3,212 members
- Black and White Film 328,147 photos, 9,699 members
- Beautiful light in the bathroom 142 photos, 59 members
- sfgirlbybay 16,639 photos, 1,093 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 855,776 photos, 44,615 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 124,036 photos, 5,382 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 85,307 photos, 5,295 members
- Aut - Aut 69,828 photos, 1,689 members
- 6x6 magic 295,298 photos, 9,045 members
- Hasselblad Users Group 108,535 photos, 4,592 members
- A Better B&W Group 230,536 photos, 7,037 members
- simple as fuck 2,259 photos, 2,504 members
- Hasselblad 216,611 photos, 11,072 members
- focusschmocus 15,033 photos, 1,994 members
- flappenstance 33 photos, 7 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 5,164 photos, 1,348 members
- polaroid + food 745 photos, 150 members
- -= pola shoes =- 52 photos, 24 members
- The best Polaroid I took this week... 1,810 photos, 294 members
- Shutter Sisters 385,488 photos, 12,248 members
- It's Happy Bokeh All The Fucking Time 4,221 photos, 489 members
- Mamiya 645 27,966 photos, 3,099 members
- Film Portraits 37,827 photos, 1,901 members
- 'Roid Week 2008 2,782 photos, 857 members
- Polaroid Cars 4,172 photos, 832 members
- polaroid love * 71,533 photos, 4,479 members
- instant gratification 68,540 photos, 2,267 members
- polaroid! polaroad! 49,259 photos, 2,680 members
- Polaroid -B&W- (B&W Instant films only) 17,839 photos, 2,441 members
- Polaroid -COLOR- (Instant Peel Apart film only) 21,901 photos, 2,208 members
- Polaroid | Australia 4,412 photos, 228 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,353,399 photos, 33,129 members
sara + h says:
"I want to run away from home to Ashley's house where we'll drink hot beverages, and hunt down the most perfect sunbeams, and take pictures [in the bathroom], and live happily ever after. And I won't even mind having to sit on a plane for 20+ hours to do it.
20th October, 2009
"I want another daughter right here in California. One named Ashley. And I would buy her cheese."
28th September, 2009
"I could gush for hours about the quality of this girl's work. I am always surprised and my heart is usually warmed when I see what she does on a day to day basis. Thanks for sharing your eye, your crazy cameras eyes, and your little slice of the southern hemisphere. Inspirational! Please continue."
20th September, 2009
"What a heightened-moment-magical lingering sigh this stream always is. Every image feels like gentle, bated breath. Ash sees the world with such a consuming warmth—such a wonderful sense of quiet hope and buzzing energy just below the surface of the calm. I find myself revisiting these images so frequently, because they sweep me off my feet and into the air by providing me with an everyday whimsy, and a sense of magic brimming within all objects, places and people."
25th August, 2009
Froghorn Leghorn says:
"Ash is one of those flickr contacts that makes the whole flickr experience a genuine, warm and super friendly place to be. Her photography manages to avoid every cliche in the book and is somehow this little island of old school soul and chilled out talent that makes the stress's and anxieties of modern life crumble to dust.
There aren't many people you 'meet' over the internet that you feel you could meet up for a cuppa one day and chat like old friends but Ash is one of them and I hope it happens one day!! OK ASH?? :)"
23rd July, 2009
Leah Reich says:
"If I need to tell you how talented, adorable, sweet, wonderful, and funny this lovely lady is, then something is terribly, terribly wrong with the way you see the world. It ought to jump straight off the page at you.
And if I had her eye and took photos like she does, I'd die happy.
One day, we'll cross the Pacific and meet for real. But I can't imagine she'll be anything but what she is now: one of my favorite people. Ever!
ETA: She flew across the Pacific and I'm never letting her go home. I love you, lady."
8th June, 2009
Life on Film says:
"Ash has some really lovely work, it's subtle, simple and utterly gorgeous.
She's one of those photographers who could make beautiful photographs in a blank room with no windows.
One of my few contacts I would want to meet in real life, she seems articulate and creative. Glad to count her as a friend on flickr."
3rd February, 2009
"Give this woman some 600, 669, 779... whatever you can spare! I pray she never runs out of Polaroid film to shoot with because when she does, a little bit of magic will have disappeared from this world."
6th January, 2009
"This stream is full to bursting with creativity and beauty. Every single photograph amazes and intrigues me. Plus she is one of the most beautiful and inspiring people I have come across on Flickr. Gorgeous."
16th January, 2009
elizabeth sarah says:
"How does Ash not have any testimonials?! Is flickr broken?? Hello!!? Well what I know is that she is seeping talent and drenching me with endless inspiration! Her photos, particularly the polaroids, blow me away! They have such a simplistic feel yet they always overwhelm me with their beauty. She is also so nice and sweet, so I can only feel lucky to have her as a friend on here, despite how far away she is. xo"
9th December, 2008
- May 2008
- I am:
- graphic designer + photographer
- ashley oostdyck