I'm simply a killer photog....what else can ya say?
To see my complete stream of 4000+ pics isolated to a group please go here
Chief of the Cartel Villa , we have groups that are award and forced comment free. Feel free to explore them if you love photography for photographys sake.
Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISTP)
Your personality type is reserved, methodical, spirited, and intense.
Only about 6% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 8% of all men
You are Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.
How Rare Is Your Personality?
Photos of Omsel (2)
- Philippine Birds in the Wild 1,645 photos, 123 members
- South Pacific Islands 7,954 photos, 435 members
- British Columbia Film Photography 2,656 photos, 321 members
- Tropical Storm Sendong/Washi, Philippines 143 photos, 18 members
- Utata 399,483 photos, 21,808 members
- AF Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8D 1,507 photos, 235 members
- FlickrCentral 6,080,924 photos, 183,862 members
- The Beauty of Weeds 3,562 photos, 598 members
- Flickr Community (INVITE ALL CONTACTS) 730,805 photos, 40,063 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 295,747 photos, 39,538 members
- ORIGINAL IMAGES *comment 1 per post 14,894 photos, 461 members
- Pinkalicious (Post 1, Award 2) 28,807 photos, 4,403 members
- All About Asia 274,477 photos, 4,229 members
- Environment 29,069 photos, 2,076 members
- Developing world 46,199 photos, 1,983 members
- Cagayan de Oro's Digital Photographers 773 photos, 60 members
- "Portraits Portraits Portraits ... " 12,844 photos, 873 members
- Whatever the weather 276,332 photos, 19,118 members
- "From my Lens Through your Eyes" 14,035 photos, 1,403 members
- Canadian Rockies 25,880 photos, 1,898 members
- Asian Beauty:中国 日本 韩国 Malay Pinay Sing 台灣 Thai 266,610 photos, 14,525 members
- Secrets Of Explore 1,119 photos, 2,582 members
- the skies above 174,592 photos, 16,604 members
- Classy Portraits 18,481 photos, 2,865 members
- "FUN" - Flickrs of the United Nations 128,462 photos, 3,777 members
- *****Street Photography***** 288,736 photos, 9,464 members
- Beautiful Girls 423,054 photos, 21,944 members
- Collective Lens - Photography for Social Change 10,904 photos, 947 members
- Nikon Philippines 28,127 photos, 2,078 members
- Global Poverty 18,538 photos, 2,488 members
- Cagayan de Oro Bloggers 408 photos, 45 members
- Sand sand and only sand (PLEASE see rules) 589 photos, 460 members
- Child Photography 253,398 photos, 20,056 members
- *****FROM MY LENS***** 322,141 photos, 8,769 members
- social documentary photography 40,302 photos, 22,031 members
- Catchy Colors 3,077,632 photos, 107,917 members
- Wind Sand & Water P1-C2 22,245 photos, 2,548 members
- Dream beaches of the world 16,145 photos, 1,697 members
- The Real Street Photography 440,317 photos, 12,972 members
- Fashion World 124,123 photos, 9,881 members
- BEST SUNSET AND SUN RISE GROUP 53,332 photos, 10,522 members
- "Philippine Photographic Society" 64,737 photos, 1,633 members
- "This Photo Rocks!" (Post 7 - Award 3) 231,774 photos, 5,439 members
- "Picturesque" (Post 7 - Award 3) 78,910 photos, 1,924 members
- Photos that make you smile ..Comment on at least one photo!! 15,624 photos, 906 members
- " Art of the Light " ☆☆☆☆☆ 49,445 photos, 9,210 members
- The Flickr Portrait Gallery 310,028 photos, 20,975 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 555,365 photos, 45,458 members
- Beach Photography 396,489 photos, 59,452 members
- Filipino Photographers 107,822 photos, 4,303 members
"Bong tester! (LOL )
What can I say about Paul,
He has bad taste in sunglasses, good taste in friends, had a 22K gold heart but has invested it in everything he loves.
A man of his word, has a built in bullshit detector (So be careful!)
A fighter & righter of wrongs.
Tester of bongs! singer of songs, chaser of thong's.
Quote, "He is the most original photographer & person that I have come across in the past 10 years, it is an honour to know him and to be considered as his friend.
As for his work,
That speaks for it'self.
Way to go bro.."
9th June, 2010
Ron Pettitt says:
"What can one say about Paul? I've known him for a bit now and still am amazed at the versatile manner in which he approaches photography. He goes from amazing macro work showing you the intricacy of some insect, then he will hit you between the eyes with the harsh reality of the place he calls home now. His way of presenting us with a very different way of life is wonderful, eye-opening, thought provoking and sad all at once. I think Paul has a "live in the moment" kind of attitude and this helps him in his photographic journeys. He has helped me more than he knows and I suggest you look over his stuff."
7th September, 2008
"I have never met this guy but feel like I have a connection with him and his photography. I can relate to his photos in the philippines and yes it brings back memories of my expeditions there good or bad. He is an inspiration to all photographers at any level and his photos tell stories and his documentarys of each and every photo spell out the moment the shot was captured. And even with his busy life he still takes time to comment on others photos and brings out all facets of life in his photos and commentaries. Maybe some day I will have the pleasure to go on some photo shoots and maybe even sit down and share a couple of cold San Miguels with him. Please take the time to share his adventures through the lense and comment on his well deserving photo talents"
19th July, 2008
"Omsel is a serious piece of work but don't get it wrong. He's hilarious, a great wordsmith and you never can tell just what he's going to photograph next. I'd have to say he's one of the more open minded people I've met online in the time I've been on flickr and always look forward to seeing his new stuff, digging through some of his old stuff I've not found the time to look at before and watching him unstuff the bejesus out of the opposing side in an hilarious debate!
Omsel needs to run for Congress or something like that."
23rd October, 2007
"I've known Paul since the late 90's and it's been an honor to have him as a friend. Thru that time I've seen 1000's of his shots from his early endeavors to the present, each unique it it's own way.
While I'm sure there are many with techincal skills that equal his, the humor and insight he serves up, combined with his amazing creativity, produces pictures that make me feel as if I'm there.
I popped in to his port last night looking for a specific shot and three hours later I was still there.Thanks for wasting my night.
30th March, 2007
"There are a lot of photographers here who do fine macro work. But none are more creative in the design of a macro than Paul! In his photos of flowers, you'll experience worlds unexplored. He's the only one I know who can take something as small and delicate as a sow thistle and turn it into a grand masterpiece, where the concept of time and space take on new dimensions.
Paul's landscapes and night shots are equally impressive. They are the result of a thought process, rather than a mere reaction to something seen.
I urge anyone stopping by here to browse through Paul's portfolio. In addition to some of the best macros and landscapes on Flickr, you'll see great street photos. Some of these reflect Paul's offbeat sense of humor, seen in his titles, descriptions, and comments.
I could go on with a lot of words and phrases but your time is best spent checking out the great work in Paul's sets and photo pages.
You won't be disappointed!"
16th March, 2007
"The color man and one of the best nightscape/landscape photographers on Flickr. Omsel produces great images and thoughtful comments for all his flickr friends. Keep it up!"
18th February, 2007
"Omsel's photoraphy of the world around him, whether in panoramic or macro, has a wonderful energy that we can only wish could be bottled.
Wonderful work ... can't wait to see more ..."
31st January, 2007
"Paul aka Omsel is The Coulour Man. And founder of many wonderful groups. Thank you, Paul."
29th January, 2007
"Paul is my unofficial mentor. I submit my pics to his groups and I know I will receive honest feedback - which I really appreciate. His own pics are a weird combination of raw city life, as well as beautiful and fragile macros. All his images are superb."
17th January, 2007
"Technology is available = Taking beautiful pictures is easy.
Making sense, creating emotion, sharing it,... is not easy.
With an eye, a toy and a crop, Omsel does all this.
Thanks to his work I found an incredible pleasure in macros. He gave me also a great exemple how it is passionating to play around with lenses."
18th January, 2007
"I agree! His comments and descriptions always make me smile. I have the highest respect for his ability."
7th January, 2007
site not secure says:
"Omsel takes great pics. Sometimes very unusual subjects...all interesting. There is one word I can use here, to describe Omsel. Colourmaster."
4th January, 2007
- February 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Bong Tester