Fifteen years young.
I shoot with the Nikon d90 equipped with a 50mm f1.4 lens.
I am self taught.
- Los Angeles Flickr Gathering 2012/2013 274 photos, 42 members
- Midwest Flickr Gathering 2012 277 photos, 29 members
- Item Collaboration 1,697 photos, 260 members
- Project 104 739 photos, 145 members
- Life is a Freedom 687 photos, 87 members
- lost freedom magazine 2,743 photos, 536 members
- ANT fashion magazine 3,283 photos, 193 members
- Macro Photography 293,431 photos, 34,905 members
- i don't remember saying 808 photos, 105 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,267,444 photos, 52,580 members
- Indianapolis Zoo 2,445 photos, 225 members
- like a dream 53,563 photos, 2,405 members
- for those who do not simply exist, but live. 3,488 photos, 309 members
- For The Love Of Dragonflies 42,004 photos, 4,710 members
- Life's close-ups (flowers, insects, animals) 34,108 photos, 1,330 members
- Jumping Project 49,214 photos, 26,913 members
- TOMS Shoes 1,758 photos, 947 members
- Beaches 126,825 photos, 9,252 members
- Owl City Fan Club 690 photos, 237 members
- This is why I love Film 124,370 photos, 4,857 members
- Lomography for non-snobs 46,125 photos, 2,427 members
- The Lomography World 14,076 photos, 782 members
- Teens With a Camera 94,016 photos, 3,630 members
Rachel Dowda says:
"Ok, so this is the first time I've seen your stream, and I'm so in awe of your talent. I know age is just a number, and shouldn't mean anything, but I wish I had half of your talent at your age....I can only imagine how amazing you're going to become. I love your unique ideas and seriously, you stream is stunning. :)
13th April, 2012
"Dear Mr. Evan,
I would just like to say in how inspiring you are. You have loads of talent for such a young age & I can't wait to see what it turns to as you grow. I love how you express yourself in your photos. Your photos show emotion and are always so lovely. Whether it be from a concept to film. Truly an amazing photographer. Keep up the wonderful work.
Best of wishes,
24th February, 2012
Nikko Russano says:
"When I first saw your photos, I loved them. Your photos kept getting better and better. You have such great ideas and concepts, and you're definitely one of my favorite photographers on flickr. Keep it up, Evan!"
22nd June, 2011
"you've got talent...a lot of it. i hope you go far in life with this little hobby of yours."
14th June, 2011
Lina Fochesato says:
"Evan is one of the youngest but amazingly talented photographers I know of. He is able to catch whatever his eye sees in a unique way, which is really inspiring.
Good luck :)"
7th April, 2011
"i saw your photo for day 69 of your 365 on tumblr and was amazed. You've got great concepts and ideas, keep it up! You've got major talent!"
16th March, 2011
ashley ree says:
"okay so I've followed Evan's stream for a little while and can I just say i'm willing to bet everything i own that this guy will continue to improve eventhough his improvement so far is utterly amazing and unbelievable!!!!"
10th March, 2011
Charlotte Mei says:
"I really like your Pictures, because they make simple things look like they are special.
You've got the right intuition for taking pictures I think. Keep it on!"
16th January, 2011
when i first found your photostream a couple of months ago, i was amazed by the simplicity and subtle beauty of your photographs. you are such a kind and great person to talk to, and i've really enjoyed getting to know you.
i can see the improvement you've made since i first clicked on your flickr, and i honestly cannot wait to see more from you because i know that you will continue to grow. you have the most wonderful concepts and ideas, and you work so well with sunlight and conveying emotions.
good luck (:"
11th January, 2011
- Evan Booth
- June 2010
- I am: