Made by My Cool Signs
I work in Manhattan - across the street from Bryant Park - Midtown. I occasionally take classes at ICP and love to travel and photograph. I love nature. I love people - My favorite kind of photography is Street and People/portraits on the street.
I shoot Models, actors, actresses -
I also take stills for Albert Xavier, a film maker.
I do portraits, headshots and portfolio photos for actors, Events, Bands, Street, Theater, Birds
I visit Florida Frequently
Canon G series 1, 3, 6
Canon 50d now
17-85mm F4/5.6 Canon - my standard walk around lens
50mm 1.8 Canon
50mm 1.4 Canon
10 - 20mm Canon
135mm 1.8 Canon
Lomo fisheye2 (toy)
Canon Speedlight 420EX, 580EXII flash
Walking/living the tightrope is living, all else is waiting - Walenda (mangled quote but you get the idea)
I also do work for a Theater Group doing sex and gender identity education for school kids - www.nitestar.org -
some random pics the FlickrRandom tool here:
create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guide
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
- Nikonia !!!! 4,639 photos, 159 members
- Concert Photography 183,698 photos, 34,255 members
- Hudson Valley Photo Expedition 20 photos, 11 members
- © Your BEST of Today - through my eyes. 61,647 photos, 1,738 members
- V.I.P - Very Important PHOTOS 106,140 photos, 6,757 members
- Age is Just a Number 23,645 photos, 1,992 members
- Official Westcott Group 485 photos, 87 members
- Pocket Wizards 28,533 photos, 4,041 members
- BestOf... Black&White 1,135 photos, 226 members
- BestOf... 3,320 photos, 400 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 402,467 photos, 17,748 members
- Bronx History 1,643 photos, 157 members
- Explored Beautiful People ! 2,663 photos, 791 members
- Great modeling poses 920 photos, 3,635 members
- Lastolite EzyBox Hotshoe 1,533 photos, 465 members
- TREE PICS 210,628 photos, 17,498 members
- Precious Art 10,940 photos, 743 members
- WACC Photo Competition 2012 278 photos, 344 members
- The Reader 586 photos, 217 members
- I'm giving you "THE BIRDS" 2,303 photos, 89 members
- Street Photography - Fotografia di Strada 42,449 photos, 1,424 members
- I Love Chelsea/Meat Packing District 1,373 photos, 65 members
- Faces Extraordinaire 7,114 photos, 1,009 members
- Show Flickr Your Photography 1,650 photos, 735 members
- Amsterdam - no rules 16,917 photos, 390 members
- Canon EOS 7D Users Group 168,107 photos, 5,142 members
- Events - Eventi- Show etc 9,971 photos, 305 members
- Canon EOS 60D - Official Group 340,905 photos, 12,630 members
- Bailarinas/Ballerinas 1,911 photos, 408 members
- * BALLET & ARTS * 2,915 photos, 390 members
- Zombiecon NYC 2,678 photos, 70 members
- Point to Point (a book of antipodes) 0 photos, 217 members
- I Made It! 1,820 photos, 152 members
- I love Greece 4,043 photos, 250 members
- Nikon's Best vs. Canon's Best 6,105 photos, 205 members
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art 19,555 photos, 2,375 members
- Memento Mori : Remember you are mortal 550 photos, 74 members
- Starr Photos 70 photos, 3 members
- Great Hotels of the World 5,862 photos, 849 members
- ##$%^shoot the shot##$%^ 6,907 photos, 137 members
- Giant Pool of Jugglers 1,130 photos, 265 members
- World of Birds 46,724 photos, 1,016 members
- Ronnie James Dio . 1942-2010 269 photos, 75 members
- wastd 9,907 photos, 433 members
- NYCsweep 147 photos, 16 members
- $2 Portraits 702 photos, 886 members
- Felicidades 2010 0 photos, 297 members
- Leica 462,179 photos, 11,486 members
- La mia prima foto su Flickr - My first photo on Flickr 11,771 photos, 22,891 members
- artland 557,395 photos, 29,737 members
Roger Mann says:
"Living legends shouldn't need testimonials but Arthur's going to get one anyway. His understanding of the human condition and the way he incorporates that into his work enlivens Flickr with a true humanity. No-one is safe from his lens and I would guess neither do they want to be. I've never visited NYC but through my friend Arthur, I feel I know it intimately. Now that's really something."
30th November, 2008
emotiroi auranaut says:
"Arthur is a wonderful photographer of people being their naturally charming selves, including celebrities and more common types, always bringing out their best. His site has an excellent variety of aspects of life, music, humor, surroundings we can relate to in various ways...it is great he is here on flickr!"
24th October, 2008
"With no doubt I consider NYCArthur as one of the best and kindest photographers in the Internet. With a natural way to capture reallity with his critical eye."
24th September, 2008
Darrin Harris Frisby says:
"I love THE CITY and although I live at high altitude in the Rockies, Arthur's travels, trials and tribulations keep me hip to the city, the people and even the weather!
More than entertaining though is his personal dance with humans....always alive!"
30th March, 2008
"as a fan of Arthur and his images of New York´s everyday life and it´s poeple, I visit his stream on a regular basis...
and each and every time it´s like the first time, taking a brief glimpse on the street life...
25th October, 2007
J.Chin Photography says:
"Arthur you amaze me with the photos you take in your daily travels around New York City, especially the photos of people. Awesome work!"
26th June, 2007
Debbie C.B.'s says:
" a great photographer
everyone said it all ready
so Im here to agree
also he is great at capturing the ensense of the moment ..the person
his photography is sincer
and that means alot
no smoke and mirrors
his art is honest
I enjoy his work
and I like him as a person from what I know
PEACE LOVE AND NOSIE for ARTHUR!"
25th May, 2007
Aaron of NEPA says:
"Love your Portrait and Street photography ... you're all right in my book, Arthur! :)"
22nd September, 2006
"sometimes shocking, always fun; sure knows how to shoot a good shot.
brilliant, love it."
27th August, 2006
"NYCArthur, has commented on my photos for the last while and I on his, He has given me invaluable advice, and takes the most amazing shots of people and groups, I enjoy studying his composition, and all the other tips thank you"
9th August, 2006
"yes NYCArthur is an amazing photographer & very kind when it comes to sharing help or insight to throwing a Party in New York City!!!!!!
i have to still go & check those PR girls - that Horoscope thingy was one o thee funniest things i've read in a while!!!!
thx fer sending that*
Cheers Bro!! Billy Warhol ;))"
2nd July, 2006
your pal Matt says:
"Arthur has that same kind of photographic mission that I'd like to think that I do - walk around, go out of your way to experience the world a bit, and you're bound to be able to come face to face with some worthwhile moments. He seems to know just how to capture them too."
16th May, 2006
"NYCArthur examines visual clues to discover if love still exists or if idealism can survive in NYC."
22nd October, 2005
- February 2005
- Long Island, NY
- Westchester County north of NYC, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Research Administration