Prettier than Boy George (so I've been told)
Most of my photostream is now for friends and family only. None of the pictures you see in my stream are free stock. Please do not take and use without permission.
- Cream me! 895 photos, 81 members
- Birds and Wildlife UK 373,481 photos, 11,337 members
- **LIVE in CONCERT** 52,321 photos, 2,711 members
- Jackdaws 1,076 photos, 180 members
- [ s e l f - p o r t r a i t s ] 101,057 photos, 6,745 members
- RSPB Cymru Photo Group 1,919 photos, 61 members
- RSPB Conwy 2,185 photos, 143 members
- "It's me." 68,479 photos, 4,414 members
- I AM WHAT I AM 18,561 photos, 1,328 members
- Portrait★Faces 79,645 photos, 43,792 members
- 365 Project - (2013 and beyond) 77,685 photos, 886 members
- 365 - Make 1 shot per day, for 1 year. 298,372 photos, 3,769 members
- Libraries UK 1,419 photos, 123 members
- sleeveface 4,325 photos, 2,538 members
- Long-tailed tits 1,055 photos, 195 members
- BBC Wales Nature 47,020 photos, 1,277 members
- A Mad Tea Party 7,185 photos, 316 members
- People and Decay 1,976 photos, 207 members
- Flickria 2,887 photos, 239 members
- Self-Portraits! 477,303 photos, 44,444 members
- Abandoned Places and Things 357,164 photos, 12,860 members
- Female presence in abandoned places 1,022 photos, 285 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 565,068 photos, 15,895 members
- Mood Music 152 photos, 46 members
- BBC Springwatch (Official) 258,750 photos, 23,773 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 18,906 photos, 23,177 members
- The Funnest Flock Ever! 53 photos, 17 members
- Golden / Syrian Hamsters Habitat 10,281 photos, 585 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,460 members
- .things about women. 12,453 photos, 3,117 members
- live: be more than just alive. 2,594 photos, 289 members
- Beyond Snapshots 9,185 photos, 755 members
- ● 11,990 photos, 1,518 members
- FOR THE LOVE OF HORSES... 70,695 photos, 16,451 members
- DSLR Diana Lomography 195 photos, 64 members
- Lomography Diana SLR Adapter 1,334 photos, 301 members
- My lovely rat 827 photos, 68 members
- grateful daily 1,088 photos, 295 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre-Freie Kunst-INVITED PIX ONLY 49,258 photos, 7,863 members
- Maternity Photography 7,825 photos, 1,121 members
- Longleat Safari Park 3,865 photos, 381 members
- *I Love Birds* 489,406 photos, 15,432 members
- Insect Macro Photography 403,809 photos, 26,784 members
- Insect Close-Ups 68,656 photos, 2,803 members
- Natural Light Portraits 13,913 photos, 787 members
- Wedding Photography 220,716 photos, 45,482 members
- The Crafty Crow: a children's craft collective 3,945 photos, 486 members
- Cuteable 116,028 photos, 4,873 members
- Daily Post North Wales 42,306 photos, 1,204 members
- Down to Earth Spirituality. 0 photos, 2 members
"Christine is one of the most beautiful photographers and creatives that I saw. I see her photostream every day! Christine is such a talented photographer and is a true inspiration for me. Her images always make me smile! Keep up the magic! :-))"
16th April, 2010
Stickpin Studio says:
"Christine's work is always a pleasure. I'm not sure I can put into words exactly what it is that I love about it. Her work is honest, real, witty and clever. I've been a Flickr member for a little over three years now. I visit Christine's stream every time I want to experience pure joy."
4th January, 2010
"notcatherinezeta evokes a deep joy - pretty much like chocolate or clean white sheets or a cool breeze on a warm, sunny day at the beach does for me. i need NEED her photos on flickr because i have a tendency to lose inspiration very quickly and i pick it up just as fast with a quick peek at c.'s likes&loves. thank you, christine! you are loved. ;)"
2nd February, 2009
Cassie FX says:
"It's hard for me to put into words what Christine's photography means to me. Not only is it beautiful to the eye, it is beauty for the soul. Her photos are warm and loving and full of little reminders about what really counts in this life. It is impossible for me to peruse her stream without smiling and feeling good about this world around me.
She captures life as it unfolds, not just HER life, but those things that are a part of EVERYONE'S lives - the good, the not so good, the really rotten - and she does it with such grace and honesty that I can only click that Favorite star and thank goodness for Flickr friends like her."
23rd September, 2008
"Christine is an amazing photographer. Not only that but an amazing person as well...she is a fantastic mother and whenever I look at her stream I remember that the little things in life are just as beautiful as those really big jaw-dropping moments. But in Christine's pictures they kind of look the same.
You're lovely Christine."
22nd September, 2008
sesame ellis says:
"one of the nicest people i have never met. and every photo is a tiny work of art."
29th August, 2008
Ronberg Creative says:
"If I ever lose heart as a photographer, or struggle with what I ever want to achieve... my first stop will be Christine's Flickr Photostream... it inspires me, warms me, moves me and challenges me all at the same time! :)"
28th August, 2008
"cristine is an amazingly gifted writer...
her lovely photography is all that more inspiring...
i love her truth. her friendship. her joys. her journey's.
her way of sharing who she is with. like us.
thank you... you are very much adored"
24th April, 2008
"I had never really used Flickr and stumbled upon one of notcatherinezeta's photos on one of my first visits to Flickr. Her work was the first glimpse I'd had into how evocative digital photographs could be. Hers is still the only Flickr feed in my feedreader and I'm always really excited to get notification that there's a new shot to see. Her work inspired me to go out and get the same camera she was using at the time as my first DSLR and I'm only now beginning to get into it. Thanks are most certainly due to notcatherinezeta for inspiring me and getting me excited about photography. That probably wouldn't have happened if I hadn't stumbled upon her Flickr page. Thank you!"
7th September, 2007
"Cristine is such an amazing photographer, and her portraits of her children push me to constantly try harder.
She is also an amazing mom, and you can tell just through her stream how much she loves her kids, and THAT inspires me more than anything!"
24th July, 2007
"christine is one of the first ppl i met on flickr over two years ago. i adore her work. she has a wacky sense of humor, her kids are utterly adorable, and she's a steller photographer. i won't say anything bad about her being a nikon user or anything. ;)
anyways, her stream is always fun and fresh. one of my favorites to visit. rock on christine! :)"
15th June, 2007
Steve Webel says:
"Christine is a genuinely nice person who has a fantastic eye for photography. Particularly when it comes to portraits. I love looking at the portraits that she captures."
26th April, 2007
"She may not be Catherine Zeta, but she's a star in the Flickr firmanent. Glamour, style, wit, beauty, a gorgeous family and a wonderful eye for a picture. Not to mention icky face masks.
It's not fair, is it ? But go fall in love with the light and colour in Christine's beautiful photographs. All human life is there (also several Highland cows, two cats and a very large parrot). And if she doesn't make you laugh, see a doctor."
11th January, 2007
B e l l e ...M... says:
"Christine' stream is one of my favorites.
She is talented and smart, and sure has one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL families here on flickr.
thanks for sharing all this love for your family and all its beauty.
oh and i also love her tags - this girl is clever!"
9th January, 2007
The Norwegian says:
"whenever i need cheering up i visit the girl who is not Catherine Zeta, but prettier than Boy George - who always has a smile to share, with her beautiful kids and loving husband... it's been a pleasure following you and your family, thank you for sharing!"
6th January, 2007
"okay, what can i say??
her work is fun, playful, & extremely creative!!
allways love checkin it out!
2nd December, 2006
Veronique Moisan says:
"She may not be Catherine Zeta but Christine certainly makes her mark in this big crazy world with her (at times crazy too!) photography. If I didn't restrain myself I would probably be favoriting each single one of her photographs. And just like the cherry on top of the perfect sunday, she's totally cute and sweet! :)"
20th November, 2006
"I visit Christine not just for her beautiful children and great photography but also her accompanying words. She always seems to have the perfect quote or lyric or just words for each and every image. At times they make me laugh and other times they touch my heart."
15th November, 2006
jon madison says:
"you can see at the beginning of her stream that she had that photographic spark--now she's on fire:) great family portraiture! keep it going, sis"
11th July, 2006
"Quite simply, my favourite child portraitist on Flickr! She has a flare for the unusual composition that turns "kid pics" into something rather special."
1st January, 2006
"How lucky are we that Christine shares her gorgeous family with us?
If ever I feel like I need to smile, a look at this photostream always cheers me up.
She's so fab."
8th December, 2005
"way prettier than boy george!
plus, she takes some nifty pictures, and has kids you can't help but fall in love with."
29th November, 2005
"Christine photographs her family through loving eyes, and shares the joy they give her with all of us on Flickr =) I am very glad to have "met" her on Flickr and each time I log on, I look forward to checking up on what's new with her family by looking at her pictures =)"
26th July, 2005
Another side of yukita says:
"We can see her wonderful families
and wonderful life from her beautiful
4th March, 2005
- February 2005
- Fochriw, South Wales
- Gyffin, Conwy, Wales
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Children's Pastor