DO NOT use my photos without permission. I will find you...and I will bill you.
• Specializing in urban aesthetics and non-traditional photography
• Have camera - Will travel
• Architecture - Interior / Exterior
• Photojournalism / Street
• Cityscape / Skyline
• Urban Exploration
• Prints available
Please direct all booking/licensing inquiries to the following address:
Copyright © 2012 Urban Fabric Photography. All rights reserved.
Photos of Justin Terveen (8)
- Just Supercells 761 photos, 117 members
- Light Painters From Around The World 18,830 photos, 1,585 members
- 1963 and 1964 Cadillac Community 1,144 photos, 243 members
- Classic-Cadillac 6,101 photos, 574 members
- Texas Space 336 photos, 58 members
- Wish!ful Thinking Photography Contest 2010 91 photos, 51 members
- M-K-T KATY Lines 247 photos, 56 members
- Lone Star Urban Exploration 1,786 photos, 107 members
- Photopol.us 7,367 photos, 322 members
- Amazing Dog Pictures 7,449 photos, 401 members
- in the land of multiple dogs 9,318 photos, 791 members
- Dog Portraits 31,097 photos, 6,216 members
- Dog Expressions 292,101 photos, 28,524 members
- Club Dog 32,799 photos, 2,900 members
- Just Chocolate Labs 12,300 photos, 1,210 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 840,911 photos, 107,245 members
- The Photo Argus Community Portfolio 58,079 photos, 4,289 members
- Modern Texas Design 335 photos, 57 members
- Berger Bros Camera 950 photos, 50 members
- Trinity River Texas 92 photos, 27 members
- Banksy 23,971 photos, 21,333 members
- Dallas Museum of Art 636 photos, 190 members
- Nikon D1x Users Group 8,444 photos, 577 members
- Wallpapers (1024x768 minimum) 79,376 photos, 8,415 members
- Dallas Urban History 760 photos, 213 members
- SkyscraperPage 4,939 photos, 388 members
- Roof Hacker 1,975 photos, 516 members
- Architecture and Design 607 photos, 202 members
- PegasusNews DFW 6,906 photos, 311 members
- MOON Shots 96,562 photos, 22,655 members
- I.M. Pei / 貝聿銘 2,058 photos, 572 members
- Corona Extra "Miles Away From Ordinary!" 1,732 photos, 872 members
- 9-11 A New Pearl Harbor 235 photos, 185 members
- Best of Texas 2,687 photos, 632 members
- Abandoned, Neglected, Weathered, or Rusty 326,910 photos, 10,710 members
- Skyscraper 21,452 photos, 2,886 members
- misunderstanding* 126 photos, 78 members
- Industry@Night 2,143 photos, 350 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 284,610 photos, 42,500 members
- Anti-Bush League 6,126 photos, 1,363 members
- MY WINNERS/BLINK P1/A2 984,496 photos, 86,554 members
- Signs, Signs, everywhere are signs 14,819 photos, 316 members
- The Train Is Coming!! 5,884 photos, 110 members
- Migration to Ipernity 0 photos, 182 members
- Lucky Charms 1,009 photos, 337 members
- Black History 5,835 photos, 769 members
- Live Music Photography 389,299 photos, 16,913 members
- Concert Photography 185,913 photos, 34,592 members
- Music Photography 385,623 photos, 13,534 members
- HIP-HOP-HEAD 1,088 photos, 148 members
" Damn!... he is good!"
15th April, 2011
Velo, Tx says:
"I gotta say something about "the urban fabric." I have lived in Dallas proper for about a year, and it has definitely been an adjustment. Part of the reason, though, that I have actually started to like this city is because I am starting to see it how you portray it. If I am having a hard time liking the city for whatever reason, I can always think of your pictures and it turns that around a bit. Thanks for your work! It's great stuff."
24th July, 2008
michael spear hawkins says:
"I don't personally know Justin but whenever anyone says I have good shots of downtown Dallas I always give them his URL and tell them to check out Urban Fabric. Always fun to see Dallas through his eyes, and figure out which rooftop he has scaled to get them."
2nd November, 2007
"no one captures the real nature of Dallas like Justin. he shows it all, from the glitz to the grit, without relying on cliches or gimmicks to get a great shot. even when everyone else is crying that the light sucks, Justin will come back with some gold. anytime i get homesick, i look at his photostream and i'm right back home."
5th August, 2007
"Justin knows how to capture the essence of the city in which he lives.
His photography inspires me to keep on shooting even when I don't feel like it. His pursuit of the perfect shot is definately worth the view.
Thank you Justin for the great work and keep them coming."
27th April, 2007
"Representing my hometown with some fantastic images, Justin is one of the photographers I look to for shots of Big D. Sidebar -- how the hell does he get into some of these places? We benefit from what he finds, no doubt."
14th March, 2007
SA Moberly says:
"Urban Fabric manages to capture a side of my own native city (Dallas) that people rarely see...even those of us who were born and raised there.
He celebrates Dallas's urban renewal but isn't afraid to show the downside of the second real estate/construction boom since the 1980s. That kind of honesty is great...so many people just take photos of the skyscrapers or Dealey Plaza. He's shown me parts of my city that I wasn't even aware existed."
25th February, 2007
"Justin is a really talented artist. His photography shows the beauty,
the urban decay, the emotion of it all.
This artist is going far with no limit or boundary!!
Like Richard Seagraves another talented Dallas photographer and
dear friend always said" Race to do your next break through!"
Keep your eye on Justin
18th December, 2006
Gustavo Muleey says:
"fantasticas sus fotos, gracias por compartirlas. thanks"
16th December, 2006
- Justin Terveen
- September 2006
- Mozool, Omicron Persei 8
- Dallas, USA
- I am:
- Urban Fabric Photography
- theurbanfabric [at] gmail.com