DO NOT use my photos without permission. I will find you...and I will bill you.
• Specializing in urban aesthetics and non-traditional photography
• Have camera - Will travel
• Architecture - Interior / Exterior
• Photojournalism / Street
• Cityscape / Skyline
• Urban Exploration
• Prints available
Please direct all booking/licensing inquiries to the following address:
Copyright © 2012 Urban Fabric Photography. All rights reserved.
Photos of Justin Terveen (8)
- Just Supercells 730 photos, 107 members
- Light Painters From Around The World 17,556 photos, 1,546 members
- 1963 and 1964 Cadillac Community 1,175 photos, 239 members
- Classic-Cadillac 5,992 photos, 568 members
- Texas Space 332 photos, 57 members
- Wish!ful Thinking Photography Contest 2010 91 photos, 51 members
- M-K-T KATY Lines 246 photos, 56 members
- Lone Star Urban Exploration 1,700 photos, 106 members
- Photopol.us 7,305 photos, 322 members
- Amazing Dog Pictures 7,225 photos, 390 members
- in the land of multiple dogs 9,252 photos, 790 members
- Dog Portraits 29,418 photos, 5,969 members
- Dog Expressions 287,906 photos, 28,287 members
- Club Dog 34,909 photos, 2,902 members
- Just Chocolate Labs 12,121 photos, 1,200 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 818,751 photos, 103,280 members
- The Photo Argus Community Portfolio 54,882 photos, 4,232 members
- Modern Texas Design 324 photos, 58 members
- Berger Bros Camera 942 photos, 50 members
- Trinity River Texas 92 photos, 26 members
- Banksy 23,955 photos, 21,329 members
- Dallas Museum of Art 681 photos, 185 members
- Nikon D1x Users Group 8,384 photos, 570 members
- Wallpapers (1024x768 minimum) 77,870 photos, 8,374 members
- Dallas Urban History 760 photos, 206 members
- SkyscraperPage 4,876 photos, 389 members
- Roof Hacker 1,873 photos, 499 members
- Architecture and Design 607 photos, 194 members
- PegasusNews DFW 6,873 photos, 311 members
- MOON Shots 93,876 photos, 22,356 members
- I.M. Pei / 貝聿銘 2,023 photos, 569 members
- Corona Extra "Miles Away From Ordinary!" 1,740 photos, 873 members
- 9-11 A New Pearl Harbor 219 photos, 185 members
- Best of Texas 2,690 photos, 637 members
- Abandoned, Neglected, Weathered, or Rusty 314,139 photos, 10,514 members
- Skyscraper 21,356 photos, 2,836 members
- misunderstanding* 126 photos, 78 members
- Industry@Night 2,075 photos, 349 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 285,566 photos, 42,639 members
- Anti-Bush League 6,169 photos, 1,364 members
- MY WINNERS P1/A2 / WINNERS NOW SHOWING 973,532 photos, 86,581 members
- Signs, Signs, everywhere are signs 14,579 photos, 310 members
- The Train Is Coming!! 5,472 photos, 104 members
- Migration to Ipernity 0 photos, 183 members
- Lucky Charms 1,006 photos, 334 members
- Black History 5,766 photos, 758 members
- Live Music Photography 382,378 photos, 16,802 members
- Concert Photography 183,692 photos, 34,255 members
- Music Photography 375,629 photos, 13,444 members
- HIP-HOP-HEAD 1,088 photos, 148 members
" Damn!... he is good!"
15th April, 2011
Velo, Tx says:
"I gotta say something about "the urban fabric." I have lived in Dallas proper for about a year, and it has definitely been an adjustment. Part of the reason, though, that I have actually started to like this city is because I am starting to see it how you portray it. If I am having a hard time liking the city for whatever reason, I can always think of your pictures and it turns that around a bit. Thanks for your work! It's great stuff."
24th July, 2008
michael spear hawkins says:
"I don't personally know Justin but whenever anyone says I have good shots of downtown Dallas I always give them his URL and tell them to check out Urban Fabric. Always fun to see Dallas through his eyes, and figure out which rooftop he has scaled to get them."
2nd November, 2007
"no one captures the real nature of Dallas like Justin. he shows it all, from the glitz to the grit, without relying on cliches or gimmicks to get a great shot. even when everyone else is crying that the light sucks, Justin will come back with some gold. anytime i get homesick, i look at his photostream and i'm right back home."
5th August, 2007
"Justin knows how to capture the essence of the city in which he lives.
His photography inspires me to keep on shooting even when I don't feel like it. His pursuit of the perfect shot is definately worth the view.
Thank you Justin for the great work and keep them coming."
27th April, 2007
"Representing my hometown with some fantastic images, Justin is one of the photographers I look to for shots of Big D. Sidebar -- how the hell does he get into some of these places? We benefit from what he finds, no doubt."
14th March, 2007
SA Moberly says:
"Urban Fabric manages to capture a side of my own native city (Dallas) that people rarely see...even those of us who were born and raised there.
He celebrates Dallas's urban renewal but isn't afraid to show the downside of the second real estate/construction boom since the 1980s. That kind of honesty is great...so many people just take photos of the skyscrapers or Dealey Plaza. He's shown me parts of my city that I wasn't even aware existed."
25th February, 2007
"Justin is a really talented artist. His photography shows the beauty,
the urban decay, the emotion of it all.
This artist is going far with no limit or boundary!!
Like Richard Seagraves another talented Dallas photographer and
dear friend always said" Race to do your next break through!"
Keep your eye on Justin
18th December, 2006
Gustavo Muleey says:
"fantasticas sus fotos, gracias por compartirlas. thanks"
16th December, 2006
- Justin Terveen
- September 2006
- Mozool, Omicron Persei 8
- Dallas, USA
- I am:
- Urban Fabric Photography
- theurbanfabric [at] gmail.com