timtak's photostream Pro User
I teach English, culture and psychology in Japan.
If you would like to use my photographs then....
1) Do not contain people (other than me). I don't have model releases for anyone other than myself.
2) Do not contain brands, designs or other proprietary images can be used under a creative commons attribution (please include a link) licence without my consent.
But I am interested so if you do use an image, I would be grateful if you let me know.
If you would like to use a photograph without attribution please post a photograph of yourself doing something to the TOEIC™ Style FlickrPile so that I may use your photo in my work, or contact me.
Copyright is always a difficult issue. I strive to avoid breaches of copyright. If you think that any of my photographs are in breach of copyright then please inform me and I will remove the photographs from the Web. I can be contacted from the address on my web site. I also use my photos on my
Japanese Culture and Shinto Blog Yamaguachi Tourism blogs.
My photos on white.
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,218 photos, 3,426 members
- Group with Ҽxperience 1,250,244 photos, 192,866 members
- English Gardens - Celebrating Over 1,400 Members! 14,059 photos, 1,500 members
- No Whaling 1,071 photos, 772 members
- Canon EF 20-35mm f/2.8L 428 photos, 65 members
- Retail and Stores 8,158 photos, 709 members
- Structuralism 718 photos, 87 members
- Great Diagrams in Anthropology, Linguistics, & Social Theory 91 photos, 200 members
- Japanese ghosts,monsters and supernaturals 292 photos, 45 members
- Fat America 375 photos, 275 members
- Accident Waiting to Happen 382 photos, 88 members
- Stupid Warnings 37 photos, 23 members
- Racism! 299 photos, 186 members
- GeoTagging Flickr 98,170 photos, 6,644 members
- Swine Influenza (Flu) Porcina México H1N1 599 photos, 253 members
- Whaling ⇂ 1,663 photos, 228 members
- Caucasianification 77 photos, 2 members
- Musical Instruments of the World 5,921 photos, 727 members
- Obsessed with JAPANESE TOURISTS 347 photos, 139 members
- We say YES to Videos on Flickr 9,939 photos, 1,793 members
- endoscopy 11 photos, 17 members
- Dark Tourism 2,182 photos, 429 members
- Flickr API 801 photos, 11,668 members
- chindogu 7 photos, 5 members
- Flickr Ideas 0 photos, 11,446 members
- FlickrCentral 6,082,736 photos, 183,707 members
- Flickr Hacks 462 photos, 16,364 members
- Pork Barrel Public Works Tax Waste 128 photos, 23 members
- Completely Random Comments 260 photos, 107 members
- HIV/Aids 283 photos, 100 members
- University of Bath 901 photos, 130 members
- Hand Signals and Gestures 6,541 photos, 1,099 members
- flickr Japan 664,447 photos, 15,376 members
- Body Language 132,963 photos, 9,572 members
- Canon Current & past models (ie new 5D MKIII and old 300D) 495,347 photos, 12,809 members
- Anything On White 14,659 photos, 1,205 members
- Stock Repository 8,612 photos, 1,294 members
- Border Collie 32,341 photos, 2,315 members
- Sick Pets, and Vets 1,183 photos, 295 members
- Mugshot 339 photos, 43 members
- Yamaguchi 1,759 photos, 88 members
- Anti/Ex/Non-Smokers 467 photos, 184 members
- Weight Loss 459 photos, 252 members
- Insight : Psychologists & Psychology 114 photos, 82 members
- Lucky Charms 1,054 photos, 338 members
- Only in Japan 70,134 photos, 4,762 members
- TOEIC™ Style FlickrPile 19 photos, 12 members
- EFL/ESL Forum 220 photos, 117 members
- 日本語flick'r 505,533 photos, 10,322 members
- Flickr-Yahoo Coalition 45,014 photos, 1,331 members
A lecturer in english. He is one of my 1st contact's on flickr.com
When, I initiate the 1st user group, he came forward to help me support me. I am indebts to his contributions & chairing the forums'.
I have not return to Japan since 1993. When I was in Japan, I wish I could visit more local places & understand more about the lives of the people. But due to business schedule, I am unable to do so.
Now, on flickr, I thank Tim for capturing the excellent images & share with the world about lives, culture, religions, philosophies, environment...etc.
His site is a Wiki to me. I appreciate his everything...
Thanks a trillions; my friend on the net..."
21st November, 2005
- Timothy Takemoto
- December 2004
- London, UK
- Yamaguchi, Japan
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Nihonbunka: Japanese Culture