Photos of nicolai_g (12)
- 'RoidWeek 2013 3,083 photos, 1,021 members
- 'Roid Week 2011 3,282 photos, 1,312 members
- Wank-Bank 927 photos, 356 members
- The Editions FP&CF present: TELL MUM EVERYTHING IS OK #2 8 photos, 511 members
- The Whole Roll 2 photos, 3 members
- JMG-Galleries Community Photos 2,300 photos, 152 members
- ◢◣◢◣◢◣ 446 photos, 587 members
- Dr Karanka's print stravaganza 331 photos, 260 members
- AlternativePhotography.com 9,375 photos, 945 members
- Solargraphy 6x6 Project 133 photos, 195 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,486 photos, 1,657 members
- Friends Of Photoworks SF 17,340 photos, 1,160 members
- finally we are no one 71,203 photos, 4,089 members
- Zone Plate 757 photos, 349 members
- Hasselblad 228,888 photos, 11,410 members
- Flickr Hacks 447 photos, 17,651 members
- focusschmocus 14,685 photos, 1,974 members
- More than just blur-post 1 award 1quality pics only!!! 5,642 photos, 1,275 members
- WebOps Visualizations 171 photos, 463 members
- **Dreamworld** 309 photos, 58 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 114,446 photos, 8,098 members
- dreams and magic 4,986 photos, 3,177 members
- - subtraction - 2,791 photos, 245 members
- Fujifilm INSTANT - (Peel Apart Film Only) 17,449 photos, 2,130 members
- Film Destroyers 7,100 photos, 1,057 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 5,068 photos, 1,335 members
- Polaroid Portrait 4,739 photos, 1,417 members
- Polanoiders (NO FAKE POLAROIDS) 52,069 photos, 2,159 members
- Petzval Lens Photographs 2,524 photos, 516 members
- ~WORLD TOY CAMERA DAY~ 8,979 photos, 896 members
- Visual Candies 12,208 photos, 1,038 members
- +blur -sharp 383 photos, 2,774 members
- Flou-Blur-Artistique 13,918 photos, 618 members
- Flickr API 803 photos, 13,137 members
- 'Roid Week 2008 2,748 photos, 854 members
- The Mis-haps of Edwin Land 1,042 photos, 106 members
- plroid 12,361 photos, 385 members
- Boston Commons 14,066 photos, 582 members
- pola weekly 2,523 photos, 251 members
- Tylenol Developer / Parodinal 1,182 photos, 131 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,943 members
- Be Great: Accelerate 54 photos, 65 members
- homemade soup 6,871 photos, 1,131 members
- Lo-Fi Abstracts 915 photos, 224 members
- alternative processes printing (read rules please) 9,803 photos, 2,794 members
- Polaroid Fringe [ABSTRACT] 1,816 photos, 347 members
- 'Roid Week 2007 1,652 photos, 395 members
- The Record - Album Artwork (Images Must Be Square) 964 photos, 170 members
- Sharpness is Such a Bourgeois Concept 1,140 photos, 3,113 members
- Lo-Fi Landscapes 23,032 photos, 1,346 members
danne dhirgahayu says:
"i think nicolai is an inspirational artist for me. i had a picture of his works in my mind just before i started to shoot my first pinhole photo. first pictures didn't work that well, and i had no clue how i make picture that i had in my mind. when i found his works here, then the energy come to my hands whenever i started shooting. i don't want to copy your work nic, but i will keep them in my mind as my reference everytime i shoot. thank's nic!"
26th May, 2008
Dima Zorkov says:
"The most ambitious photographer i have ever seen.
My true inspiration. And you know how far he's gone.
And you know it's good."
21st November, 2007
Alan Wentworth says:
"Visual poetry at its dreamy finest, I find I'm often without adequate words. Nicolai's work is nothing short of inspirational."
15th October, 2007
"nick sees things the rest of us cannot -- or, rather, he makes them visible for us. almost always simultaneously beautiful and disturbing, his images stick in my mind for days, as if the shutter had been behind my eyes but for scenes that i never could have seen on my own.
unquestionably one of the most inspirational photographers i've encountered -- and he writes the best comments ever"
3rd October, 2007
* cate * says:
"He should be illegal."
30th August, 2007
"He likes to touch me in private places."
26th August, 2007
"taking in nicolai's photos, i've come close enough times to know that one of these days i will not be able to pick myself up off the floor."
10th July, 2007
"Elevates blur to a high art form."
23rd June, 2007
"Nicolai's stream is entrancing, full of delightfull images. But if you need any more reasons to praise him, just check out his blog. Thank you for sharing."
13th May, 2007
Luke H says:
"Nicolai is a great asset to Flickr.. He's always willing to hand out useful information, provide a good write-up of technical information, and help us all along the way with our hobby.
He also has an understanding of what's up, and can put himself into other peoples' shoes. He's also not afraid to argue back at the idiots of Flickr which is nice to see, since so many people let the elitist idiots on here run their mouths unchecked.
A true photography warrior. =]"
10th February, 2007
Antje Kroeger says:
"darf ich auf deutsch? wenigstens das: ich bin verrückt nach ihren bildern. wirklich.
today I found his portfolio and: I will don't go back.
10th July, 2006
"Nic, he probably has every imaginable camera known to man and damn if he doesn't use that pinhole gadgetry to his advantage. I've never met this cat before, and anyone who curses more than I, is alright with me. His photography skills aren't bad on the eyes either. He makes magic with the flick of his, um, shutter. I'd chum around with him if he lived next door...and probably make him pay for beer too. Him and his wifey are really swell folks. So is his crack pipe..."
2nd June, 2006
you rock nicolai.
i knew it and now i know it more."
11th May, 2006
"i have a man-crush on nicolai_g"
10th May, 2006
"If I had a starship of my own, Nick is the FIRST person I would ask to be on my crew. I would say to him, "Figure out how this thing works, and let me know when we can leave." And he'd do it. And we'd leave. And it would be WTSAwesome."
8th March, 2006
"nicolai_g's photos are amazing. His tracking images, created with a pinhole camera, are among the greatest photos I've seen on Flickr...actually, anywhere. Beautiful to the nth degree. Classics in the making. Cheers for sharing them with us Nicolai."
27th January, 2006
Matt Niemi says:
"He consistently makes me say, "Wow!" So original in this flickr universe."
25th January, 2006
jon madison says:
"looking through this fellow geek's photostream is like unwrapping presents at christmas.
i always get excited when i'm about to open it up. :)
but y'all already know, you've seen the photos."
20th January, 2006
8th January, 2006
"Nicolai is an artist in the highest sense. Great work!"
27th December, 2005
His stream is irreverent and very artistic. (Have you seen his Tracking shot of Linda?!?!)
And he's a very cool guy. Hope to meet him in person someday."
2nd December, 2005
"Providing insight & inspiration.
I'm definatly glad I stumbled on this photostream."
12th November, 2005
"Hands down, the freshest cam slinger this side of the internet. I'm almost convinced this man is a camera... I've just never seen photos with so much SOUL. Damn."
11th November, 2005
Snow Kisses Sky says:
"Nick is such a nice dude, even I never met him in person. As a new comer to Flickr community, I enjoy his amazing photos very much. In Chinese word, Nick is also a 热心肠（warmhearted ）guy, I am impressed by his patient and useful advices on camera and photography (he has incredible knowledge on camera!!). Thank you Nick, I really benefit from them.
Here I would like to give my first testimonial at Flickr to Mr Nicolai.
Ben, From Beijing, China"
25th October, 2005
caracal y jaguarze says:
"A shaman-extraordinaire of the visual avant-garde!"
24th October, 2005
"/creme_brulee was one of my favourite flogs. it's such a pleasure to see these marvelous photos with much better quality here. especially the trolley series is pure joy."
23rd September, 2005
Rodrigo Perez says:
"Nicolai knows everything!"
26th August, 2005
"Make the time to view Nicolai's photostream.... you won't be sorry"
26th July, 2005
"Nick is my butter lover, and one of my best friends.
I credit him with getting me back into my love of photography."
25th June, 2005
"Nicolai can't sit still.He usually has at least 2 cameras with him,everytime I see him.
He will shoot everything,and will produce images I can only dream of getting.
Nicolai is a pinhole genius."
17th June, 2005
Wall Revolution says:
"Nicolai and his quality stand out for me within the Flickr community.
The fact that he shoots the majority of his images on film and often in black and white, creates a very distinctive style and texture to the images that he creates.
More importantly he has an eye for the most superb shots, whereas most people just see everyday decay, Nicolai takes advantage of these urban opportunities on a daily basis.
24th May, 2005
- December 2004