New Scientist is the world's leading science and technology magazine and website.
Since 1956, we've been keeping our readers up to date with the latest science and technology news and ideas. With our global network of correspondents, we have a reach that no other popular science magazine can match.
The New Scientist website hosts all the content from the magazine, plus daily breaking news, blogs and videos.
We also have a New Scientist group on Facebook, and a Twitter stream @newscientist.
New Scientist also carries hundreds of the best jobs in science from around the world. Visit New Scientist Jobs.
newscientistmagazine's favorite photos from other Flickr members (2)
- LEGO 254,706 photos, 12,908 members
- LOLScience 209 photos, 159 members
- Test Tubes and Eppies 191 photos, 88 members
- Nature 1,412,985 photos, 50,038 members
- Nature Group: From animals to plants. 307,279 photos, 8,275 members
- Rate My: Nature 8,536 photos, 1,270 members
- *amazing nature* 192,253 photos, 4,617 members
- 1-2-3 Nature 215,831 photos, 9,816 members
- Urban Nature 175,952 photos, 36,452 members
- Awesome Nature 386,680 photos, 11,704 members
- The Nature Conservancy 582,801 photos, 34,618 members
- Science Nerd Depot 10,275 photos, 1,384 members
- Science 467 photos, 110 members
- Science, Art and Tech 1,612 photos, 303 members
- sCieNce GoNe bAd FoR goOd 1,151 photos, 169 members
- Mad Scientists - Mad Science 1,734 photos, 202 members
- Penguin Paperback Spotters' Guild 11,759 photos, 1,046 members
- Penguin Obsessed 9,923 photos, 2,300 members
- Penguin club! 1,675 photos, 400 members
- penguin obsesso 3,019 photos, 489 members
- inactive - please leave the group so it may be deleted 2,124 photos, 704 members
- Book Cover Club 50,099 photos, 3,212 members
- My Books 22,494 photos, 3,054 members
- Book Design 6,472 photos, 1,575 members
- A Book 15,295 photos, 1,659 members
- Your books 78,546 photos, 14,111 members
- NewScientist 1 photo, 3 members
newscientistmagazine doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- New Scientist
- September 2006
- London, UK
- Science magazine
- New Scientist