BFA Theatre Design & Technology
(Costume & Properties Design and Construction)
MA Public History / Cultural Resource Management
(Historic Preservation, Archives, Museums)
Nikon Coolpix S210 (RIP)
Sony Cybershot DSC-P10 (RIP)
Pantech Pursuit (cell)
I wield a magic art, whose skill
Would make you open both your eyes:
And any friend of mine, who will,
I'm ready to immortalise."
- Lewis Carroll
Come explore with me!
The easiest way to browse my photos is via my sets and collections. I'm a little OCD and I like to have everything organized.
Check them out here:
- www.flickr.com/photos/nessachan/sets/ My sets, alphabetically and organized into similar topics.
- www.flickr.com/photos/nessachan/collections/ My collections, helping guide you to my sets by topic.
My photos are all my property, I ask kindly that you do not use them for your blog, artwork, or whatever without my permission, which I will generally gladly grant.
Photos of neshachan (3)
- TOY OF THE DAY 104 photos, 150 members
- American Girl Doll Club 1,956 photos, 172 members
- Barbie's MOD Stacey 1968-1971 185 photos, 208 members
- Consumerist.com 118,710 photos, 5,053 members
- Vintage Barbie dolls restoration 1,157 photos, 88 members
- Vintage Mobile Homes 154 photos, 18 members
- Mid-Century Home Brochures and Ephemera 1,339 photos, 398 members
- LILLI DOLL 7 inches ( Bild Lilli, Marlene, Sweetheart, Tracy Sue 58 photos, 9 members
- Vintage Christmas Photographs 720 photos, 93 members
- Abandoned Playgrounds 178 photos, 72 members
- lonesome spring rocker animals 328 photos, 68 members
- Society for Commercial Archeology 14,965 photos, 450 members
- Bodyline Love 120 photos, 39 members
- Steffie Face Dolls by Mattel 1,118 photos, 307 members
- Knitting Graffiti 2,461 photos, 270 members
- Bad translations -- mauvaises traductions -- brutte traduzioni 4,474 photos, 772 members
- (+: (+: (+: les frères ripolin :+) :+) :+) 2,794 photos, 184 members
- Vintage Craft & Needlework Magazines 40's-70's 1,232 photos, 316 members
- Vintage Bags Patterns 147 photos, 195 members
- Vintage Toys Patterns 263 photos, 266 members
- Pajama & Lingerie Patterns 82 photos, 24 members
- Designer Sewing Patterns 324 photos, 59 members
- Swimwear Sewing Patterns 173 photos, 157 members
- Costume Sewing Patterns 220 photos, 111 members
- My Urbex Photos 6,766 photos, 556 members
- The Decay of Cinema 62 photos, 36 members
- Nikon D5000 User Group 137,467 photos, 6,376 members
- Monster High Create-a-Monsters 3,035 photos, 239 members
- Shonen Knife 137 photos, 11 members
- Figma 5,697 photos, 422 members
- LalaLoopsy/BittyButtons 1,175 photos, 144 members
- Vintage Holiday & Seasonal Decorating 455 photos, 33 members
- Duck Pop 326 photos, 49 members
- Vending Machines 3,195 photos, 662 members
- Clocks from the Street 2,490 photos, 612 members
- Romanesque Revival Architecture 1,152 photos, 58 members
- H. H. Richardson & American Romanesque 1,506 photos, 139 members
- Patriotic Food 311 photos, 97 members
- ***Killer Fashion Doll Shoes*** 5,606 photos, 582 members
- Doll *shoes & boots* 2,269 photos, 337 members
- TIMES of the Signs 196 photos, 25 members
- Cast Iron & Decorative Metal on Buildings 571 photos, 54 members
- Herself The Elf 33 photos, 15 members
- The Rabit Hole. 279 photos, 48 members
- Tintypes, ambrotypes, Wet-plate Collodion photographs 10,126 photos, 1,754 members
- PhotoJojo.com — [The Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gear] 44,100 photos, 8,560 members
- Sign of the Frog (Giant Frogs/Toads and Signage) 99 photos, 231 members
- Typographic Decay 3,068 photos, 306 members
- Vintage Typography 11,252 photos, 2,742 members
- Folk Typography 614 photos, 1,451 members
rawedge studio says:
"just want to say thanks for all the great shots of houses, that i will probaly never see in real life.........keep on finding those houses there greeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
11th January, 2009
"Neshachan is a wonderful photographer with great taste in historic architecture. She also seems to have a nearly encyclopedic knowledge of the buildings she photographs and always takes the time to answer my questions. No matter how absurd they are.
I only have one warning to offer. Never trust her on the first of April, because she will deceive you!"
5th June, 2008
"Nessa is a excellent photographer. I absolutely like her shots of old, historical buildings, and vintage signs. Her pictures tell a story about the past. She is also a good friend. Thank you, Mary"
27th September, 2007
Saturn Robot says:
"Barbie sales are slipping, and the reason you ask? The competiion from a boxom beauty with brains- Neshachan, a great Flickr friend!"
7th September, 2007
- January 2006
- I am: