Photos of My Daily Struggle (5)
- What the f-stop?! 0 photos, 1 member
- E-sessions (engagement sessions) 32,311 photos, 4,449 members
- Offbeat Bride 22,134 photos, 5,032 members
- The Secret LIfe of Teachers 3,301 photos, 381 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,481,941 photos, 34,705 members
- I Shoot Film 2,124,796 photos, 85,832 members
- Advanced Placement Art Lessons (AP) 509 photos, 107 members
- Noise and Dust Through The Viewfinder 205 photos, 4,400 members
- Beautiful Children Portrait 70,868 photos, 3,977 members
- Beyond Snapshots 9,189 photos, 755 members
- 365 Days 1,024,717 photos, 21,551 members
- remembering jerry fuchs! 86 photos, 36 members
- ☆The Power Of Now ☆ 18,118 photos, 1,304 members
- APG Burlesque Camera Club - Next Meeting JULY 18 1,513 photos, 243 members
- Artistic Child Photography 148,186 photos, 9,939 members
- * World's best Nikon shots * (invited pics!) 8,242 photos, 1,747 members
- Nikon D700 266,909 photos, 14,221 members
- Wedding Photography 220,794 photos, 45,496 members
- MANBROIDERY 2,322 photos, 353 members
- Strobist.com 582,352 photos, 116,158 members
- Jumping Project 49,181 photos, 26,820 members
- Nikon D300 Users 530,082 photos, 17,023 members
- Atlanta Photo Strollers 3,959 photos, 706 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,982 photos, 3,052 members
- Lake Claire 211 photos, 10 members
- Smushed Faced Dogs (Post 1, Comment 1) 12,187 photos, 2,000 members
- MAMA FOCUS (photos of moms) 650 photos, 331 members
- Our Kids' Art 905 photos, 165 members
- A Little Hitchcock 313 photos, 109 members
- FishEye 130,452 photos, 13,011 members
- Tokina 10-17mm Fisheye 19,895 photos, 1,423 members
- Atlanta Soap Box Derby 07-07-07 46 photos, 7 members
- DO or DARE 11 photos, 100 members
- International Museum of Women's Mother's Day Photo Contest 197 photos, 317 members
- Atlanta Photography Exhibit (APE) 412 photos, 423 members
- 1in7 - Your best shot of the week! 1,068 photos, 246 members
- Views: 1750 4,436 photos, 2,501 members
- Favorites: 100 5,356 photos, 2,445 members
- starbucks name game 62 photos, 84 members
- 07_07_07 8,098 photos, 5,016 members
- totally textures 94,712 photos, 9,243 members
- ATLANTA PUSH PIN PHOTOGRAPHERS 445 photos, 145 members
- ATLANTA PHOTOGRAPHERS GUILD-Next Meeting Nov 19 at GF 54,135 photos, 2,932 members
- Lives of Moms 3,502 photos, 605 members
- Atlanta Blogs 1,023 photos, 83 members
- Flickr 333 327 photos, 424 members
- Qi | An Environment Group 13,752 photos, 943 members
- - Six Gun Samurai - 1,040 photos, 89 members
- Damn Hell Bathrooms 4,515 photos, 961 members
- Corners of My Home 110,376 photos, 12,178 members
"there are a few people on Flickr that really light me up with excitement because of their fantastic viewpoint on this crazy life. Angela is definitely one of them.
hers sits among a handful of streams (like three or four) that, no matter how busy i get, i check religiously. because in here i know i'll find a vibrant connection to, and a luminous insight into, the human condition - and just enough cynicism about it all to make it trustworthy."
30th May, 2007
"look, everyone else can praise all they want. but, i have the pleasure of getting to know her in person! i have learned that the genius behind MDS is actually quite humble. she has no idea that she is as good as she is. i find that to be the most fascinating and charming quality about her. i am glad to now be able to call her a friend; on land not just on screen."
19th February, 2007
Oh The Joys says:
"Angela is one of the best blogging photographers out there!!"
21st January, 2007
"Flickr would suck without Mydailystruggle.
There's really no other way to put it."
13th December, 2006
"Angela is such a fun and lovely person. And I can't help but to love a person that was married by Elvis..."
15th October, 2006
"My Daily Struggle's photostream makes me want to have a baby...with a nice chianti and some fava beans.
How many ways can I say it but she's an Atlanta idol!"
27th August, 2006
"Angelas work had caught my eye early in my flickr days. Since I do enjoy chacking what she has shared with us daily. Her style is truly all her own. Bringing a part of herself to her photography....Personality, love, Uniqueness, and edge. This discribes her photography, yet herself too!! It is a joy to watch her work in progress!!
Great things should come from you in the future!"
7th August, 2006
sesame ellis says:
"Angela rocks. I wish she lived next door."
6th August, 2006
"She can make a bunch of art history books seem like cheap literature for illiterate nerds. Sloppy, sincere and strikingly terrible from a technical point of view, her work is an instant statement, enlightened by disarming straightforwardness and what the french call "fragilité".
She's an art tool herself!"
16th July, 2006
"sure her photos are great, but have you read her TITLES?
1st July, 2006
♪Mean Mister Mustard♫ says:
"Angela is an artist through-and-through. She doesn't feel bound by other's restrictions, but looks with fresh eyes at the world around her. As with many good photographers, she knows painting and composition. She studies shape, form and texture and renders through her art what they mean to her.
Lately, she has found a perfect model named Audrey for her art. I look forward to many more photographs of young Miss Audrey and whatever else catches Mrs. Waddy's attention."
14th May, 2006
- June 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- My Daily Struggle