I have two Flickr accounts. My second account.
Flickr is about sharing images, if you have no images of your own and no profile information I may block you from collecting mine.
I only add images to relevant groups, also I don't join groups that exist just to create comments or favs for members, even if you do give me an award. I may delete any group invites. Thanks.
And please, no images in the comments!
Also, just noticed the use of automated commenting tools like 'FlickrComment'. If you use these I will block you. I would much rather you didn't comment if you don't have the time to do so.
Photos of Mute* (2)
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III 107,050 photos, 5,751 members
- Birds of Prey (incl owls) 102,480 photos, 9,092 members
- Birds 522,165 photos, 15,533 members
- Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art 16,051 photos, 2,265 members
- Black and White Seascapes 10,788 photos, 1,151 members
- Great British Landscapes (No buildings, boats, people or animals 40,729 photos, 2,457 members
- BBC Winterwatch 79,745 photos, 5,240 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 6,162 photos, 7,127 members
- ND110 20,357 photos, 2,434 members
- England 244,496 photos, 6,899 members
- Iceland. 146,096 photos, 6,532 members
- Iceland - Landscape 87,876 photos, 6,643 members
- High Park 4,399 photos, 282 members
- Canon EF 200mm f/2.8L II USM Lens 5,027 photos, 510 members
- Nik Software Photo Share 148,641 photos, 6,493 members
- in loving memory of imapix 132 photos, 153 members
- Global Photojournalism; Politics, News, Protest, and Culture 293,136 photos, 18,969 members
- Digital Black and White (2 per day: no nudity: no colour) 95,181 photos, 6,809 members
- Broken SCG 4 photos, 3 members
- CHARITY PRINT AUCTIONS - PHILIPPINES 0 photos, 1,415 members
- Textures for Layers 15,524 photos, 16,066 members
- Star Trails 19,023 photos, 7,751 members
- PetaPixel.com 76,163 photos, 3,996 members
- MINIMAL black&white 29,217 photos, 6,544 members
- Sigma 20mm f1.8 6,555 photos, 798 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II and EOS 5D Mark III Group 590,049 photos, 23,292 members
- Yashica Electro 35 30,929 photos, 4,572 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 401,437 photos, 17,719 members
- Trinity Bellwoods Park 922 photos, 126 members
- Vertoramas 13,085 photos, 1,873 members
- totally textures 94,670 photos, 9,242 members
- Canon Speedlite 430EX 12,362 photos, 1,834 members
- SPACING MAGAZINE photo pool 3,227 photos, 220 members
- Black and White Portraits (Invited only) 262 photos, 467 members
- Black & white portraits 307,458 photos, 28,794 members
- FlickrCentral 6,659,246 photos, 196,548 members
- Queen Street West 4,917 photos, 167 members
- Canon EOS 40D Users 480,986 photos, 17,457 members
- Global Photojournalism 378,178 photos, 22,343 members
- Canon 17-40mm f/4L USM 30,145 photos, 1,353 members
- The Streets 67,669 photos, 2,050 members
- A Better B&W Group 262,014 photos, 7,605 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 267,881 photos, 14,964 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 2,692,454 photos, 136,138 members
- Photojournalism 149,201 photos, 7,275 members
- Through the Viewfinder 60,339 photos, 7,108 members
- Torontoist: Toronto Photos 202,794 photos, 5,666 members
- `Bokeh: Photo of the Day - NO DIRECT POSTING! 791 photos, 597 members
- Camerapedia 24,316 photos, 2,992 members
- Rolleicord 23,368 photos, 2,060 members
"Mute is one of my favourite photographers. His eye for photography is matched by his technical skills and his sheer luck for being in the right place at the right time."
19th August, 2007
"Miles is one of my favorite flickr photographers but not just for his wonderful images. His advice to other photographers is well thought out, gentle yet authoritative and whether or not I asked the question I almost always benefit from his answers."
25th July, 2006
chris wolfe says:
"Miles's work has been a true inspiration. Not only are his images visually stunning, but he's always willing to share a clue about his process, and keep the rest of us trying to keep up. Been enjoying your work for quite some time, Miles. Thanks."
29th May, 2006
Steve Stanton says:
"A true artist! Some of his work is the finest I've laid eyes on. If I was rich I'd buy a huge photo of the fire boat and hang it in my home!"
17th September, 2005
"~I must admit, this guy's street portraiture makes me jealous.
Now that's a good thing, through that comes a fair amount of inspiration and technique to experiment with, and that alone makes Miles and his photography worth your time & effort to view.
Compassion for the subject, something I feel I have, and it's something I look for in other people as friends, and I also look for in the photography of other people. Miles has that sense of compassion, interest and ability that make the results he yields w/ the camera that good to be envious of, and aspire to achieve for oneself. Good stuff, and as always all the best to you!~"
14th September, 2005
myla kent says:
"His photography is a daily source of inspiration. If you want to learn how to capture your subjects better, study here. ;)"
27th August, 2005
Susan B. says:
"Miles is an inspiration. Not only as a photographer, but as a person and a member of the photoblogging/flicker streaming world. He's a kind, generous spirit who has a clear, concrete vision and magnetic style. It's my experience that he comes from a true and pure place in his life and in his art. A rare trait that I deeply appreciate and respect.
I always look forward to his posts, since his work almost always communicates something beyond just a pretty picture. I'm honored to know him, even if it's just in the virtual sense."
4th August, 2005
"Miles is all about the box. HA, get your mind out of the gutter.
I mean... about boxy cameras and medium formats."
26th April, 2005
"Miles has an uncanny ability to produce portraits which seem to completely embody the story of the person he photographs."
20th April, 2005
- February 2005
- I am:
- Mute - photoblog