This place used to be cool before Yahoo razed the villages. Only around here nowadays out of being too lazy to move my shit onto somewhere less spiteful towards photographers.
I bent my wookie.
The first mugley rule of photography (which should be ignored when you want to take a decent picture): Find something stupid, and if you can't find something stupid, try to find something beautiful.
I takes photos and I puts them on teh intarwebs. Film when you need to get the look. Digital when you need to get the shot.
- MSM Inc: BIFB13 Urban 22 photos, 44 members
- altfotonet.org 10,697 photos, 209 members
- ALT_MELB 380 photos, 19 members
- MSM Inc. Shoot a Miner 2013 332 photos, 32 members
- UNSENSORED12 - Thanks all! 57 photos, 50 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 57,847 photos, 2,642 members
- Olympus Europe - Photography 57,946 photos, 2,512 members
- C-Mount / Cine lens art photography club 1,124 photos, 559 members
- Olympus 75mm f/1.8 Micro Four Thirds Lens 9,217 photos, 957 members
- SLR Magic Lens 1,533 photos, 144 members
- SLR Magic x Toy Lens 867 photos, 81 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 340,852 photos, 9,556 members
- Micro Four Thirds Community 288,245 photos, 7,169 members
- C-Mount on Micro 4/3 15,017 photos, 1,397 members
- MSM Inc: Shoot A Miner 2012 426 photos, 39 members
- MSM Inc. Out Of Town 975 photos, 87 members
- The dark corners of Holga 120 WPC pinhole shots 4,045 photos, 727 members
- Dead Films Society 1,726 photos, 74 members
- Insanely Funny Ugly things and stuff 4,132 photos, 330 members
- MSM Inc - Shoot a Miner 2011 283 photos, 32 members
- Flickr Hacks 445 photos, 17,724 members
- Melbourne Portraits 2,950 photos, 131 members
- I Can Has Beer 20 photos, 3 members
- Disderi Robot Style 3 Lenses Camera 2,479 photos, 377 members
- Vivitar Ultra Wide & Slim 44,429 photos, 4,312 members
- EXIMUS WIDE & SLIM CAMERA 1,764 photos, 182 members
- Melbourne Photographic Elite Excellence Awardees - Invite Only 38 photos, 30 members
- Great Wall Camera (DF- type) 1,829 photos, 267 members
- vredeborch felica 746 photos, 106 members
- Kodak Expired Film 15,938 photos, 1,402 members
- DONUT BOKEH - the mirror lens group 1,447 photos, 154 members
- Vintage Agfa - 120 format 9,580 photos, 1,308 members
- The Cult of Click and Clack 2,366 photos, 504 members
- Maco and Rollei Film Users 4,707 photos, 338 members
- Xanadu-la-la-la 1,096 photos, 114 members
- I hate cat photos 746 photos, 84 members
- nocleanfeed 119 photos, 34 members
- Not The Droids We're Looking For 295 photos, 106 members
- Kershaw 233 photos, 61 members
- Mamiya 645 29,691 photos, 3,374 members
- Bencini Addicted 1,116 photos, 235 members
- Troma 5 photos, 2 members
- Photography is not a crime 2,192 photos, 2,547 members
- IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! 35 photos, 12 members
- Film Database 35,163 photos, 3,807 members
- Holga 135 Series 24,846 photos, 2,958 members
- Melbourne 146,118 photos, 6,883 members
- Mugleyville 140 photos, 24 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 66,850 photos, 6,154 members
- Toy Cameras 297,055 photos, 22,457 members
Vermin Inc says:
"Brilliant and naturally talented! – If Mugley ever becomes a professional photographer, look out world. Not to mention a top all-round bloke with a twisted sense of humor that matches my own. He likes beer too."
28th February, 2009
Cynthia Longo says:
"Mugley is one of my favorite photographers. He is creative, versatile, and fun. He is not afraid to experiment with light and subject matter, and the results are very often well-shot interesting photos."
24th April, 2008
Panning for Gold says:
"I can't decide between 'prolific' and 'obsessive'."
19th January, 2008
"A true friend....a fantastic photographer, and a great teacher. Thanks mate."
9th October, 2007
Virtual Scott says:
"I'm not to sure about this Mugsley guy... After all the loose talk about sex change operations and industrial size breast enhancements and whatnot, that kinda made me somewhat skeptical, but all I know is the dude (it IS dude, right? lol) added me, so I'm returning the favor by posting something insignificant but entertaining."
20th September, 2007
"Mugley is the master combiner of extreme contrast, bizarre filters, super colour and sometimes disgusting subjects. All-in-all, a top bloke. :)"
16th March, 2007
"this guy has artistic figs that swing way low"
24th January, 2007
Mr St3v3 says:
"When i was asked to write a testimonial for Mugley i said sure he should get the operation, so he did, and then before we knew it he was a woman..."
28th November, 2006
- August 2005
- Melbourne, Australia
- I am:
- Male and Single
- YOUR MOM!