All photographs, text and images by Dave Mason are the exclusive property of the photographer– protected under European and international copyright laws.
These images may not be reproduced, copied or manipulated without written permission.
- squareFormat 858,228 photos, 32,241 members
- Hands 70 photos, 253 members
- Street Masks 73 photos, 12 members
- In The Streets 66,258 photos, 1,524 members
- Not be grounded 216 photos, 94 members
- Just Street Photography 1,152,698 photos, 38,528 members
- Made and Conveyed 23 photos, 5 members
- APERTURE WOOLWICH 2,215 photos, 63 members
- Street Themes #12 - Pigeons 4,534 photos, 263 members
- faux google streetviews 30 photos, 9 members
- LoveBrighton 8,196 photos, 521 members
- Brighton & Hove 1,375 photos, 390 members
- Mu-43.com - Micro Four Thirds User Group 31,804 photos, 610 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) Street Photography 705 photos, 65 members
- Indoor 'Street' Shooting 2,298 photos, 372 members
- Another Street 412 photos, 144 members
- In A Lonely Place (B&W Street) 1,539 photos, 38 members
- 1940s Re-enactment Events 21,286 photos, 731 members
- People anywhere 1,058 photos, 25 members
- Micro Four Thirds 4/3 System 56,980 photos, 833 members
- Panasonic LUMIX G X VARIO PZ 45-175mm/F4.0-5.6 1,251 photos, 117 members
- Olympus OM-D Series Photography Sample Group 21,871 photos, 944 members
- London Street Photography (LSP) 252 photos, 2,862 members
- Panasonic Lumix 14mm f2.5 ASPH. pancake 12,905 photos, 1,337 members
- Saturated Streets 5,218 photos, 376 members
- Night Lights 549,525 photos, 51,984 members
- Urban Night Shots 203,395 photos, 14,560 members
- Street Photography Forum 5,939 photos, 197 members
- Olympus OM-D Original (3xO) 46,734 photos, 863 members
- Panasonic / Leica DG SUMMILUX 25mm F 1.4 ASPH Micro Four Thirds 16,636 photos, 1,770 members
- LEICA D SUMMILUX 25mm F1.4 ASPH Club ( D Only) 9,173 photos, 890 members
- Olympus 45mm f/1.8 Micro Four Thirds Lens 11,309 photos, 1,178 members
- Street Photography ☺ 1,270 photos, 207 members
- W i n t e r 103 photos, 100 members
- Billboard Backgrounds 287 photos, 129 members
- The world is a street 552 photos, 664 members
- The democratic photograph 9,397 photos, 378 members
- SPNC - Year 3 - # 17 114 photos, 170 members
- Rochester, Kent 1,842 photos, 92 members
- Street: Minimalism 243 photos, 14 members
- Panasonic Lumix Group 7,592 photos, 544 members
- Poetry Of Life 4,380 photos, 618 members
- Old Royal Naval College Greenwich 5,024 photos, 328 members
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 1,206 photos, 55 members
- Crown Monochrome Group 16,087 photos, 259 members
- Flickr Olympus OM-D E-M1 & E-M5 67,970 photos, 2,870 members
- Wired! 72 photos, 93 members
- iCyou 306 photos, 145 members
- The Sidewalk Never Ends 5,033 photos, 377 members
- color street (curatimus maximus) 4,921 photos, 2,017 members
disposable photography says:
"Style, substance, light, colour and the eye. That's all that Dave has and that's four more than most people with a camera."
21st July, 2009
"Dave Mason brandishes his keen colour sense like a sharply pointed rapier. While there isn't really one single Dave Mason brand of photography, there are special types of images he does exceptionally well... adding some intelligent, witty flourish to the style, so it never gets old hat or repetitive...
Both the bleak beauty of the unpromising landscape and the intriguing world of figure(s) in their larger surrounding urban or seaside environs undergo a constant state of reinvigoration in front of Dave's careful compositional eye. To say nothing of how containers & covered cars fare bedazzled by his unique flare.
Journey with Dave Mason through those wondrous, well-framed images he dishes out here (from his London habitat) but make certain you locate & spend time contemplating his sublime travel photos too. A visit to Dave's place is always well worth the trip!"
6th August, 2008
"Grand in its (apparent) simplicity.
This is the place to come and learn composition.
Absolutely staggering work..."
27th February, 2008
olla podrida says:
"Dave finds and captures the most beautiful and unique aspects of the world in his images. The little things each of us passes by, he helps us see and remember. Each of his photographs seems so well planned out, but so spontaneous at the same time. A true talent!"
11th January, 2008
"Dave is a major talent, his unique style of photography is so refreshing, an edgy surreal humour, brilliant streetscapes which turn the everyday into poetry, his work so reminds me of Rene Magritte.
He makes you see the world fresh and anew with his pictures capturing loneliness in the modern world."
9th August, 2007
alexander taves says:
"Dave’s work operates on many subtle and sophisticated levels. His work exhibits a split second honesty that could be easily missed if you didn’t pay attention. His work is very Dave. What I mean is when he publishes one of his betters works it’s obvious it’s his. He has a very interesting style, and a style I feel he does the best. His work deserves close observation."
26th April, 2007
- Dave Mason
- July 2006
- LONDON, UK
- I am:
- Dave Mason Images