Nice of you to check my profile!
I'm Paula, 34 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
I'm kind of a Bokeh addict :)
On februari 6 2011 I started my first ever 365 project
and i'm loving every minute of it :)
*On March 26 of 2012 I started my second 365!
If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask them!
| My Blog! || FaceBook |
All rights reserved ©.
Images may not be copied or used in any way without my written permission.
- Strobist NL 129 photos, 47 members
- Cats photographers 1,308 photos, 212 members
- sky & clouds 625,472 photos, 44,918 members
- Self-Portraits! 477,071 photos, 44,418 members
- Nature 1,402,780 photos, 49,834 members
- You Think this is Art 1,249,522 photos, 58,003 members
- canon photography 3,139,754 photos, 64,928 members
- Flickr Addicts 4,122,555 photos, 67,401 members
- Artistic Photography 2,042,151 photos, 71,840 members
- flickr (unofficial) 1,513,932 photos, 78,209 members
- Beautiful Capture 2,428,601 photos, 82,255 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Monthly Showcase **OPEN** 3,285,875 photos, 94,680 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 2,685,043 photos, 135,710 members
- FlickrCentral 6,638,271 photos, 196,053 members
- De Nederlandse fotogroep 79,316 photos, 963 members
- Fuel Your Creativity 38,012 photos, 2,476 members
- Project 365 1,652,231 photos, 27,739 members
- Creative Photography 304,411 photos, 11,781 members
- I ♥ Typography 17,213 photos, 2,020 members
- Flowers Group 288,260 photos, 21,703 members
- Happy Original Bench (upload only MONDAY!) 4,157 photos, 607 members
- Bench Monday 16,974 photos, 3,906 members
- Creative self-portraits. 218,196 photos, 18,862 members
- Manipulations 15,282 photos, 1,307 members
- Black and White Elegance 11,527 photos, 1,745 members
- All Things Converse 3,857 photos, 358 members
- ♥Sweet melodies♥ 25,246 photos, 920 members
- Canon EF 85mm f1.8 74,282 photos, 9,060 members
- Flickr Foto Fame (Gallery of Outstanding Photos) 2,341 photos, 1,733 members
- Enhancing the Beautiful- Maniputated Work 1,482 photos, 123 members
- InspirationStation 1,808 photos, 165 members
- The Brenizer Method 5,446 photos, 3,981 members
- 500x500 280,460 photos, 7,325 members
- E∂ιte∂ Pořtřαιts - 2 years Celebration 23,297 photos, 1,636 members
- I Heart Faces • Face Photos 28,661 photos, 3,195 members
- Woods & Forests 99,093 photos, 8,787 members
- Wald/Forest/Forêt/Foresta/Bosque/غابة 29,238 photos, 2,285 members
- Enchanted Forests of the World 27,325 photos, 3,171 members
- We Float 861 photos, 232 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 926,913 photos, 47,200 members
- Imagination 319,043 photos, 12,085 members
- Lévitation/Levitation 1,817 photos, 1,117 members
- The art of Levitation 5,696 photos, 2,345 members
- Levitation 1,816 photos, 614 members
- Hovering 749 photos, 146 members
- Phlearn 17,788 photos, 1,781 members
- 365 - Make 1 shot per day, for 1 year. 297,494 photos, 3,769 members
- The Portrait Group 2,190,350 photos, 134,430 members
- 365 Community 153,979 photos, 361 members
- Kids Life 79,495 photos, 11,699 members
"Paula is one of the most creative people in my contact list. She's not only doing this "Flowers + Backlight"-thing, she has some really nice ideas. These creamy tones are sooo very nice and the compositions are perfect. She works the 1x1-format much nicer than most other photographers.
Oh and i'm so in love with her cat :D"
26th April, 2012
"Creative, surprising, funny, beautiful, touching ... these are a few words that come to mind when browsing through Paula's Flickr stream."
29th November, 2011
Bwantaloupe Iguanito says:
"I was amazed there were only two testimonials for the Morph. Wow. Quick. Let me fix this.
I for one am glad Paula found photography. I can only imagine what would happen if all of her creativity and original thoughts would not have found a way out.
It would be like a pressure cooker in her head... And she'd probably do something weird, like shave the cat. And then the cat would get cold and shiver all the time. It would knock over a burning candle with it's shivering and the table would catch on fire. The neighbors would call the fire fighters and they would come racing out to save what is left of the burning house. But they'd drive too fast and crash their fire truck into a tree. The tree would die as a result and all the other trees would be sad. They would slowly wither away too. And then the world would be without oxygen.
And we would all die... Now are you happy?
So what I am saying is that we should be thankful that Morph found a way to release all that creativity. Check her out, I can GUARANTEE you'll be amazed with all the new and creative stuff that seems to never stop flowing from her well coiffed head. She attacks her photo's with everything she has, they are creative, well shot, well processed and original every flipping day.
Now that I am thinking of it, she's clearly better than all of us.
2nd January, 2012
jef cris says:
"its a sad thing i just found you...another one is that u folow my works before i do, but "its better late than never". for that, ill be one of your constant avid fan! happy photography and keep us all enchanted with your craft!"
8th March, 2011
"Flexible, skilled, precise and paying attention to details, this is Paula to me. Her shots are unique, bright, sometimes funny, feminine and sensitive ... and so damned perfect!!!!
Thanks for sharing your works and being such a lovely contact,
29th January, 2011
- September 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- My Portfolio site