17 year old fine art photographer based in Schweinfurt, Germany.
Please write me an email for questions, interviews, features or any other things: email@example.com
Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr / Instagram
- Mountainstreet Flickr Meetup 2013 101 photos, 14 members
- Austria Flickr Meetup 2013 125 photos, 14 members
- Concept Collaboration 2013 277 photos, 149 members
- Collaboration Group 2013 125 photos, 44 members
- dream or reality? 285,891 photos, 15,999 members
- young and inspired 118,506 photos, 4,267 members
- Teenage Photographers 781,393 photos, 32,397 members
- Golden Age Magazine - Single Photo Feature 245 photos, 621 members
- Selfie Squared 22,693 photos, 2,030 members
- Young Photographers 1,946,547 photos, 77,449 members
- Junge Fotografen in Deutschland 8,145 photos, 340 members
- Teenagers on Flickr 666,879 photos, 30,266 members
- Young Budding Photographers 53,668 photos, 2,355 members
- B+W 409,891 photos, 14,524 members
- Young Photographers (12-17 years old) 21,268 photos, 910 members
- Young Talent Group 3,596 photos, 1,120 members
- Black and White 5,444,317 photos, 266,306 members
- The Portrait Group 2,195,888 photos, 134,585 members
- Schweinfurt 880 photos, 64 members
Lisa-Marie Kaspar says:
"I can't believe I haven't written a testimonial for this amazing and talented artist so far, so here you go!
What I love the most about Moritz' work is that every single photograph let's you feel the emotions it carries, you feel the effort he put in every single detail. He's still so young, but already one of those people who never cease to inspire me.
I am so looking forward to seeing who and where you will be in the future, Moritz, I'm sure you will be one of the greatest! :)"
1st October, 2013
Stephen Maycock says:
"Mortitz is such an interesting person in terms of art and general too. His work is incredibly thought out and beautifully coloured, often representing an old age film camera. Moritz is one of the few people that can use brown tones really well, to convey both happiness and sadness. It shows in his wonderfully diverse portfolio.
I have been following Moritz for a few years now and have watched and experienced his rapid development! I literally cannot wait to see where else he takes his stunning creations."
24th September, 2013
Andrea Peipe says:
"Moritz is among my most favorite photographers here on Flickr. He is never afraid of trying something new and the way his mind works and produces those wonderful dark images amazes me constantly. I am also blessed enough to call him a close friend and he is so much fun to hang out with and always ready to help if you need help. On top of all that, he is wonderful and extremely talented and I love him dearly!"
19th July, 2013
"Moritz is one of the most inspiring and talented photographers I've seen on flickr (and I've seen many!). He manages to create something new every time, but maintain his personal style as well. I love his ideas and his originality and he keeps getting better. I can't wait to see more from him. :D
12th April, 2013
"You have some of these most incredible photographs I have seen. They are all uniquely beautiful and full of awe! I love the wide variety of images you have. And I get so excited each time you post to see them!"
3rd April, 2013
"Moritz is one of the most amazing photographers I've ever seen on Flickr .
His photos improved day by day .
His work is inspiring , and I am always excited everytime he uploads something .
His 100 days project is one of the most stunning project I've ever seen.
and he is a very kind person aswell , and I'm glad to be able to call him as a friend ."
23rd February, 2013
Eva Merry says:
"the friendliest guy i've ever met on flickr.
he has a great talent and enough passion to create something beautiful or interesting every single day.
i'm really proud of how far he's become in such a short time!
Moritz: i hope you keep up your amazing work and your love for photography:)"
13th September, 2012
Emily Mattea says:
"Let me just say first of all, I am jealous of your skills. :) Haha, Moritz is awesome and his photographs are beautiful and you can just see the ideas come to life. I am inspired when I look at his work and I know he will continue to put awesome work out there and will never cease to amaze me.
Keep doin' how you do. :)
26th July, 2012
Miggy Mc. says:
"Moritz is one of my favorite people on Flickr :) He's young and talented. His works are truly amazing and he is going on the right way to become great photographer . I swear he will success :)"
20th July, 2012
- November 2011
- Offenburg, Germany
- Schweinfurt, Germany
- I am: