good golly miss me.
- Los Angeles Flickr Gathering 2012/2013 275 photos, 42 members
- Secret Santa 2012 35 photos, 17 members
- Dissection 21 photos, 22 members
- DC Flickr Meetup 156 photos, 26 members
- Midwest Flickr Gathering 2012 277 photos, 29 members
- We Are Photogroup 1,156 photos, 77 members
- One Frame Mag (submissions) 6,628 photos, 601 members
- Saccades Project 33,757 photos, 1,334 members
- Project SoulPancake 711 photos, 378 members
- The It Gets Better Video Project 25 photos, 135 members
- Booooooom.com! 266,028 photos, 16,466 members
- Item Collaboration 1,700 photos, 260 members
- 365 Days 1,024,992 photos, 21,546 members
- Photoshop Support Group 212,430 photos, 32,845 members
- ▲rtpixie photography 26,188 photos, 1,365 members
- lightleaks 20,540 photos, 2,799 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 2,691,788 photos, 136,119 members
- Canon Teens 15,067 photos, 720 members
- Canon FT/FTb 14,517 photos, 1,069 members
- uk UrBex 993 photos, 184 members
- FlickrCentral 6,657,506 photos, 196,526 members
- Flickr Addicts 4,143,119 photos, 67,641 members
- The Portrait Group 2,194,543 photos, 134,546 members
- silhouette 295,930 photos, 40,874 members
- Identity & self portraits 151,068 photos, 11,329 members
- SOOC (Straight Out of the Camera) 162,939 photos, 8,001 members
- Indie Kids 145,081 photos, 8,380 members
- Teenagers on Flickr 666,593 photos, 30,257 members
- Urban Outfitters 38,139 photos, 8,124 members
- Project 365 1,653,147 photos, 27,762 members
- Beginners Digital Photography: Tips_Tricks_Hints 237,230 photos, 14,906 members
- SCAD - The University for Creative Careers 4,818 photos, 643 members
- canon photography 3,148,729 photos, 65,075 members
- FlickrTeen 51,001 photos, 2,342 members
- Girl Photographers 798,228 photos, 33,911 members
- Amateur Digital Photography/Help and Ideas 378,021 photos, 14,503 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,264,397 photos, 52,522 members
- Aspiring Young Photographers 456,109 photos, 13,546 members
- Young Photographers 1,945,207 photos, 77,427 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 193,084 photos, 16,476 members
- Teenage Photographers 781,269 photos, 32,395 members
nikki chicoine. says:
gosh, you're amazing. I feel like you always have a concept. Your mind is so brilliant, creative, and talented. The way you edit helps put the magic behind your work, honestly I don't even know what to say anymore because I always get so speechless when I see your work. Sometimes I even get intimidated and just watch your work grow from afar. But you most definitely keep improving, you have such a future in photography"
24th March, 2012
Kiara Rose says:
I just went creepin' through your stream & noticed a few things;
The way you have improved in photography is absolutely breathtaking. You have such a unique style, and are probably one of the most talented artists, both in shooting & editing. Every time you upload, I die a little. You are always trying new things, and I never know what to expect from you next. Not to mention you are incredibly gorgeous!
Never stop what you do Molly,"
29th February, 2012
"I just rewrote this about 5 times now, but I'll just go with the flow, and say what I want - no, what I need - Molly to know. You inspire me. And that sounds stupid, because it's such a generic comment. But when I look at your photos with their boundless energy and creativity, I truly just want to create art, be it with my camera or some other method of creating - you just make me want to create something! Your photos always surprise me, because of the variety you produce; from fun and quirky, to thoughtful, breathtaking beauty. And your editing.. your editing is something else. Not only do you work incredibly hard to get intricate, yet flawless results, but you always seem to be able to add the perfect touch of magical whimsy and surrealism to them, just one of the many qualities I love about your photos.
I've nattered on quite a bit, but lastly, you seem like one of the nicest people here, and your odd sense of humour is ridiculously fun. I'll admit, I was nervous to write this because you are one of my Flickr heroes - one of my all time favourites - and everything I say here could never even slightly come close to your genuine artistry and talent. Thank you for being the true meaning of inspiration for me."
25th September, 2011
~Lauren Parker says:
"Oh Molly, Molly Molly Molly. What can I even say?
You are such an inspiration to me. I remember way back when I first found your stream--and I was blown away. I wanted to create photos like you. I still wish I had your talent. Your pictures hold a sense of magic in them; each is pure beauty. You are truly gifted and it is going to take you far in life.
And not only are you an inspiration to me, but also to a lot of other people on here. I've loved watching you expand your abilities with each photograph you take, and finally--finally!--more and more people have the sense to see how incredible your work is and how incredible you are.
Never ever stop. Never stop chasing your dreams. Never stop creating.
And thank you for being an inspiration to all of us."
21st June, 2011
Phillip Schumacher says:
"So I looked through all your pictures today...and I thought you need a testimonial!!!
So Molly...I follow your stream for a while now and I really love it. It is one of my faves on flickr. Simply because you are so unique and magical. Your use of light and color is incredible aswell as you ideas and concepts. I just really love every single one of your pictures because each of them is pure magic :)
I hope some more people will see you stream in the future. You really deserve it :)"
18th April, 2011
- Molly Strohl
- January 2010
- I am: