French blood, English heart and paper butterflies
Please send me a mail if you want to use my pics. Don't use them without my permission. thank you. If you're really interested, I'm sure we'll work it out :D
all photos and ideas are all right reserved, they're copyrighted to me.
SO NO USING OF THEM
WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDITATION.
- Impossible Project COOL Film 2,012 photos, 225 members
- "Black Frames" by The Impossible Project 2,442 photos, 363 members
- Impossible Project PX70 Film 4,242 photos, 420 members
- Oh Comely Magazine Submissions 20,724 photos, 2,010 members
- FILM26 1,096 photos, 217 members
- Né Ultra 13,572 photos, 2,218 members
- PLYM Magazine 51,331 photos, 2,964 members
- Call for submissions: Unicorn/dream magazine 1,449 photos, 634 members
- 'RoidWeek 2012 3,406 photos, 1,131 members
- Urge Magazine 2,113 photos, 191 members
- dreaming state 1,385 photos, 1,302 members
- INSTANT ∞ 9,235 photos, 581 members
- Portrait by The Impossible Project 3,925 photos, 882 members
- Enquire Mag 81,465 photos, 6,467 members
- Les Photomatics 1,049 photos, 243 members
- Impossible Project PX680 film 7,879 photos, 771 members
- Analogue For Good - Submissions 4,893 photos, 282 members
- The smirk magazine subscriptions 5,492 photos, 559 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 19,254 photos, 23,570 members
- Fourlines Polaroid Project (u may love us) 2,270 photos, 240 members
- (*) 7,746 photos, 919 members
- 'Roid Week 2011 3,422 photos, 1,331 members
- bonjourpola 2,641 photos, 131 members
- IMPOSSIBLE PX/PZ / 8x10 Color Shade Film 22,979 photos, 2,168 members
- I, Me, Mine 124,910 photos, 6,806 members
- *polaroid girl 24,792 photos, 1,839 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,647 photos, 1,678 members
- Mimesis Art Prints 0 photos, 4 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 104,561 photos, 7,656 members
- Polaroid Film 16,883 photos, 927 members
- L'amour pour le vintage 12,728 photos, 723 members
- VISION Neil Folberg Gallery - YOUNG ARTISTS - First Exposure 3,293 photos, 332 members
- Time Zero Collective 5,831 photos, 426 members
- Get your photos into Getty Images and get paid! 2,859 photos, 217 members
- Polly Put The Kettle On Zine 2,203 photos, 513 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 532,865 photos, 24,916 members
- Gutter Magazine Polaroids 2,502 photos, 148 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 5,259 photos, 1,351 members
- "Polaroid film Forever" in flickr 17,054 photos, 862 members
- |too cold here| 3,297 photos, 397 members
- Etel Magazine favs 27 photos, 13 members
- Polaroid Chocolate 2,660 photos, 331 members
- focusschmocus 15,023 photos, 1,997 members
- retro portraits! 29,769 photos, 3,011 members
- dreams and magic 5,133 photos, 3,170 members
- flocculence 1,367 photos, 1,422 members
- polabears 2,991 photos, 450 members
- Instant Film 51,877 photos, 2,580 members
- Save Polaroid - Self Portraits 590 photos, 5,585 members
- bored or border // only the best 1,394 photos, 2,098 members
"Milkysoldier is giving you such a lovely dream with her always inspiring instant photography. She will lead you into another world, full of beautiful colors and a softly mood...
Let you seduce into her world!"
29th May, 2012
"The most amazing photography I have seen !
A world of sensuality and pure beauty."
3rd November, 2010
Rhiannon Adam says:
"I don't know why I haven't written one of these before, but I adore Marion's photos. She does something with Polaroid film that I could never achieve... wonderful in every way!"
27th October, 2010
Eni Turkeshi Imagery says:
she`s an artist!"
15th October, 2009
trang quynh nguyen says:
"some of the best polaroid photos i've ever seen in my life."
31st August, 2009
we dream alone says:
"I'm sorry I just have to! Marion is terribly brilliant & amazing with her works. I especially love her other-worldly polaroids that inspire so many people! I just love your work, it's like a dream I never want to wake from."
26th May, 2009
"She is one of my favourite polaroid artist, for sure!
Her faded world always captures me.
Her way to use ID-UV film is unique...!!!"
10th May, 2009
"I have favourited so many of your photos... I love your stream, I've looked at EVERY photo... Just so brilliant and mesmerizing xox"
18th April, 2009
"covered in dust and dirt;
her photographs are diamonds;
precious and marvelously turning in my curious palm"
12th April, 2009
beth retro says:
"this lady is one of the most incredible, talented photographers . she finds magic everywhere and captures it for us to view and i am so grateful for that. never stop taking pictures because every one you take is so beautiful xo"
26th February, 2009
Giorgio Verdiani says:
"Every one of us start from a certain point, start posting pictures, meeting people, evolving his own way to create images and start growing. In some rare case this push produces special attitudes. I believe Marion has developed her own style, in a special language, and in this birthday she is a kind of Polaroid's goddess... every step a masterpiece, a wonder for the eye after the other..."
12th February, 2009
Polly Bird Balitro says:
"A W E S O M E ."
20th November, 2008
"I’m jealous of her creativity, if only I could have a little bit of her talent….."
26th May, 2008
Alicia Kassebohm says:
"Marions photos are all so delightful and dreamlike! Love her work♥"
3rd March, 2008
I'm mesmerized.. in the best way possible."
29th February, 2008
"*une casquette pied-de-coq......
*des converses qui ont fait leur route.....
*un pola dans la main gauche, des filtres dans la main droite.....
*une bouille d'élève au rang des profs.....
*des étoiles dans les yeux, des rêves plein la tête....
..... et des clichés magiques.....
CA, c'est l'Univers de Marion"
31st January, 2008
"one of the most creative photostreams you'll find! I love the magic that you create. a very inspiring photographer - I'm so happy to be able to call you my flickr friend!"
26th December, 2007
""the magical mystery tour..." Every pic is full of a magic feeling and shows a great sensibility. I am happy to see her work and to know a beautiful person like her!"
25th November, 2007
"Marion's photos are all so dreamlike, she is full of so much creativity. Her photos take me somewhere new, somewhere beautiful.. she has a style all her own. I love your photos Marion, keep up the good work!"
22nd November, 2007
"One of the most interesting stream on flickr !!! Full of creativity and lots of talents here..."
14th November, 2007
Maya Newman says:
"It's always a pleasure visiting Marion's photo-stream, it is full of images with mysterious layers and beautiful colours!"
11th November, 2007
"Dear Marion! Your talent is breathtaking! Your photos are so clear and full of emotion - your imagination is the best inspiration for me! Thanks a lot!"
8th November, 2007
Belle Simplicity says:
"Love your photos! The colours are amazing and your photo's are a little dreamy and I love that! Great work!"
22nd October, 2007
Twiggy Tu says:
"your pics are colorful and cool,i like all,they are great photo. nice to meet you and your coooooool pics."
28th September, 2007
The GC Four says:
"mironabside's photography and art is FANTASTIC!!!"
26th September, 2007
"More cutting edge than most, mironabside is not afraid to experiment and take artistic risks. This is a refreshing, inspiring attitude which produces work which is cool, urgent and unique. Marion’s work has enough techniques and reference points to keep one engaged and intrigued for years. She seems to absorb lots of influences, then creates images which are as distinctive as they are different and the exciting thing is, one never knows what to expect!"
23rd September, 2007
"Imaginative and sensitive, gorgeous though thought-provoking and sometimes challenging, Mirona B side's photos testify to a singular and deeply inspiring vision of the world. They also mirror her high demands as to an art she keeps perfecting and mastering, getting into deeper and deeper levels of meaning. Whether they're suffused with gentleness and humour, or convey a gloomy and sometimes spooky atmosphere, they invite the viewer to reconsider things, and see how reality is reshaped through the eyes of the individual. Looking at her pictures is a poetic invitation to explore a world of faded memories, dreamlike present impressions and bright days to come, where the child that has never died within has the most fascinating conversation with the grown-up looking at the world around her."
15th September, 2007
"this girl has a great stream, her stream is packed with funny shot and original ideas! would also thank you very mutch for all your kind comments!
hip hip hurray
6th April, 2007
C Ray Dancer says:
"From looking at her varied and interesting collection of photos, Mironabside has a playful yet gentle style of her own. Whether it is her shots of people, places or things, she imbues each photo with a warm and subdued grace that makes them a pleasure to view."
23rd September, 2006
- March 2006
- I am: