Photos of michael zuhorski (6)
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,168 photos, 3,340 members
- Project Weather 105,492 photos, 31,212 members
- Dark Day 1,693 photos, 62 members
- Leelanau (dot com) 6,764 photos, 230 members
- Leelanau County 1,410 photos, 64 members
- Leelanau 2,861 photos, 98 members
- Michigan Woods, Water and Nature 31,016 photos, 1,223 members
- Up North Michigan 16,804 photos, 758 members
- Scenic Michigan 27,791 photos, 987 members
- The Michigan Gallery- 30,648 photos, 1,022 members
- Michigan: The Great Lakes State 109,285 photos, 2,851 members
- The New Detroit 24 photos, 12 members
- The Social Landscape 24,697 photos, 635 members
- ABSTRACCION 86 photos, 14 members
- The Velvet Cell 9,606 photos, 434 members
- DOF Fiends 10,738 photos, 410 members
- * Bokeh & Short DOF (No Macros - Please Read The Guidelines) 14,941 photos, 1,928 members
- DoF - Depth of Field 10,582 photos, 633 members
- All about contemporary art 2,234 photos, 387 members
- Contemporary Urban Art Photography 508 photos, 84 members
- Contemporary Portraiture 3,803 photos, 300 members
- I enjoy contemporary photography! 8,275 photos, 398 members
- I AM THE NIGHT 548 photos, 41 members
- MORE WITH LESS 1,862 photos, 447 members
- Very Long Exposure (30 seconds or more) 30,928 photos, 4,150 members
- Long Exposures - NIGHT 16,932 photos, 2,290 members
- Weird Photos and Long Exposures 4,855 photos, 700 members
- Long exposures at night 71,361 photos, 5,394 members
- The Art of the Long Exposure Land/Sea Scape (Admin inv) P1 C1 5,627 photos, 973 members
- Long Exposures 327,447 photos, 30,541 members
- this is it. 1,735 photos, 922 members
- wankr 1,195 photos, 189 members
- I Want A Pony! 3,469 photos, 112 members
- Urban Tristesse 5,275 photos, 272 members
- I Am Photography 2,655 photos, 175 members
- Centritis 3,822 photos, 652 members
- Tambourine Colored Uranium 569 photos, 30 members
- bokeh whores 239,362 photos, 11,456 members
- DOF Junkies 18,645 photos, 568 members
- Urban Fragments (No People) 968,905 photos, 57,598 members
- Contemporary Photography Art 950 photos, 475 members
- -The Cafe- 617,361 photos, 23,310 members
- Midnight Photo Addict 7,479 photos, 495 members
- finger painting beats watching pornography 2,406 photos, 885 members
- stop motion films 2,130 photos, 1,173 members
- nighthawks 267,330 photos, 18,585 members
- Outstanding Outdoors 4,620 photos, 202 members
- black holes and snow white 639 photos, 208 members
- squareFormat 854,902 photos, 32,053 members
- Entrance to Hell 3,461 photos, 12,893 members
Chumbles (: says:
"great photos! :D
your gonna be famous one day.
your photographs are amazing! (:"
21st July, 2009
"digg your style; you're up and coming... keep up the good work"
5th April, 2009
"Wow, you are by far such an amazing photographer Michael. I know of you from your friend/bestfriend Adam and when he told me about your photography I was blown away! Also not to mention extremely jealous. Both you and your girlfriend have AMAZING photography skills and I wish I could be as talented as the both of you or even close to it.
I really believe you'll be famous off of your beautiful and unique photography. You'll go far in this world and your photography puts a smile to my face when I'm down. You're amazing."
18th February, 2009
Melissa Oakley says:
"I've been waiting a long time for the perfect thing to write here. There have been several times I began writing you a testimonial, and stopped half way through because it simply did not have the message I wanted to portray in it. My past testimonials simply gave no justice where justice was deserved, but I feel this attempt will.
Michael, I've know you for a long time. I've known you since you use to call yourself a 'photographer' with a point-n-shoot. Haha, it almost seems like we started taking pictures because of each other in mid- 8th grade. Since that time, I quietly kept track of your pictures. Infact it got to the point you were so intimidating I stopped taking pictures. It wasn't until freshman year that I really started back up. And yet, I still felt you were better than me, but a close friend kept telling me otherwise to keep me on-track.
Miracously, we began talking again, and soon after I bought my first hard-earned DSLR. I remember we would take pictures with my camera, and with yours. And you never showed me any anger or redemption that I had a SLR and you didn't. That really impressed me. More then you could believe. I quit several times because I felt inferior to you. And you never showed that you were going to quit because of me. You even kept up a heavy competition!
Nowadays, I know you get discouraged about taking pictures a lot. I'm sorry to put this in your testimonial, but I swear I have a point. You compare yourself to others and feel like you can't compete with your age group. In one night, you recieved a DSLR and all the equipment I took several months to earn, yet you still felt petty to others. I began looking at my photos and comparing them to my past pictures - to notice change and improvement - while you compared yours to others who have more experience, trying to see simply who's was better.
Michael, you have so much talent it would take another whole testimonial this size to explain. You take your pictures in a manner completely different from everyone else's - and not to mention your black and white pictures are what is going to make you famous some day because they're so phenominal! I wish you could see how great you are. When you first got your SLR I felt like quitting. I was at Ana's house - GLAREING at the picture you first took of Emily and the picture of the Forest and the trees that fell over. I was beyond jealous. No one else who went there would take that same picture. Your pictures are so unique!
Though I still feel this testimonal does do all I would want it to - I'm trying to tell you, Michael, to NEVER GIVE UP. Someday - you'll be great. Someday - I have faith in you - you'll be famous (like your hero Ansel Adams)
I wish you could see, Michael, how MAGNIFICENT you are! Haha, at this point I'm rambling, but my point is:
At times, everyone accumulates jealousy for another. Humans simply envy the things other have that you yourself does not. For example - I envy your pictures in places you and I haven't gone because its somewhere I cannot go to anymore. But, next time your ever envious of another's photograph - think of it this way: Look at the picture and notice the things your jealous of and slowly try to cure the greed by seeing what you can do to try something like that yourself.
Read a lot of new techniques. Try not to ever get frustrated. And never force a picture out of yourself.
Take everything as it goes, because, Michael, you're one of the most unique photographers I've ever met in my life and someday you WILL become famous. Try me. If you don't think so, then I'll happily guide you there.
I love you
You're bestfriend, you're partner, you're girlfriend
7th December, 2008
Nikki Cupps says:
"All the work and effort you put into your photography is shown in each image. You are a seriously dedicated artist, and I believe that you will go far if you choose to take this as your career.
I know I can always count on you for new photos, and a new adventure every time I check your page. You show a sense of freedom in your photographs that I rarely see in any other artists.
You are amazing, and a very noble gentleman.
I love your work. Keep shooting.
18th July, 2008
- michael zuhorski
- October 2007
- dearborn hights
- I am: