I provide a large, indexed library of nature and travel photos. My photos have been used in magazines, books, calendars, news websites, blogs, Wikipedia, museums, and television shows.
All my photos (without identifiable people) are free to use. Please credit me and link to my flickr page if possible.
I also administer the Ecoregions of the World group:
- Project Weather 53,845 photos, 17,911 members
- Purisima Creek Redwoods Open Space Preserve 401 photos, 30 members
- EBRPD Official Fans 23,563 photos, 1,314 members
- NJ Pine Barrens 4,140 photos, 330 members
- Rutas de América del Sur - Roads of South America 6,410 photos, 1,910 members
- Orobanchaceae 5,481 photos, 236 members
- Calochortus beauty 2,526 photos, 135 members
- The Nature Conservancy 522,572 photos, 33,187 members
- Woods & Forests 89,030 photos, 8,313 members
- Encyclopedia of Life Images 170,950 photos, 3,382 members
- Ecoregions of the World 2,751 photos, 59 members
- America's Wilderness Areas 1,569 photos, 78 members
- U.S. National Parks 118,962 photos, 11,957 members
MiguelVieira doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Miguel Vieira
- August 2007
- Redwood City, CA, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Miguel Vieira - Personal home page