- Shelter Cats and Kittens Looking for Good Homes 2,190 photos, 195 members
- ID Please 7,531 photos, 788 members
- North Carolina Native Plants 1,125 photos, 84 members
- Space Shuttle 3,947 photos, 728 members
- People with Fake Animals 53 photos, 22 members
- glitch zen 38 photos, 36 members
- Play Glitch 78 photos, 45 members
- Secret toy, doll, Re-ment and miniatures storage 320 photos, 130 members
- squared circle 130,710 photos, 8,274 members
- Steam Trains 76,347 photos, 2,693 members
- North Carolina State Fair 277 photos, 36 members
- Eastern North Carolina 16,568 photos, 694 members
- "Go to Your Room!" Kids Rooms at home 6,469 photos, 1,766 members
- a day in the life of 4 November 296 photos, 310 members
- Friends of The Scrap Exchange 59 photos, 11 members
- Flickr-News talk 0 photos, 12 members
- Early Voting 2008 624 photos, 161 members
- glo's handmade cards 140 photos, 14 members
- ToyDioramarama 5,919 photos, 371 members
- Mushrooms (Fungi) of North Carolina 480 photos, 76 members
- crumpets for tea 65 photos, 13 members
- NCMLS Photo Contest - Special Effects 3 photos, 9 members
- Misinterpreted Text 1,481 photos, 231 members
- rtplunch 59 photos, 16 members
- PANTS POCKET 20 photos, 118 members
- 1000 Somethings 4 photos, 8 members
- Monday Meals 93 photos, 52 members
- Polymath Tribe 3 photos, 36 members
- LDS Photographers 23,945 photos, 1,083 members
- Rabid Children--images inspired by They Might Be Giants 72 photos, 43 members
- Thing-a-Day 1,372 photos, 109 members
- Pictures of fishes eyes, taken with a fish-eye lens. 2 photos, 25 members
- I Crush Your Head 1,566 photos, 5,447 members
- photophlow 80 photos, 723 members
- Spider-ville 15,229 photos, 3,021 members
- blueair.tv 103 photos, 312 members
- Cuteable 112,538 photos, 4,829 members
- Cary, NC 1,592 photos, 179 members
- Postcards from Second Life 17 photos, 293 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,453 photos, 17,984 members
- Backyard Photography 11,076 photos, 470 members
- Carolinas 22,382 photos, 577 members
- Re-Ment Addicts 23,917 photos, 3,217 members
- Rose Interiors [background NOT permitted] 1,491 photos, 463 members
- glassyeyes.com 248 photos, 140 members
- 1 thing, 1 week [COMPUTER KEYBOARD] Pls tag "1t1wkeyboard" 92 photos, 66 members
- Shugenkai Colorado 302 photos, 12 members
- In Numerical Order 1,842 photos, 6,856 members
- My Cassettes 1,269 photos, 489 members
- Tacheback 06 - No Beards!! 31 photos, 7 members
"i amazed I'm still sane! I really did a good job as a mom.? Boy the stories I could tell..She was the mischief one who tallked Jan into her schemes.Now it's payback time.!Her dad said I taught her too well to speak up. Oh,well! Katya doing a good job being a spitting image of her mother at this age.."
16th February, 2008
"Met Meer in Aikido and now we sure miss her, but I do understand why she moved to a humid, static controlled environment. She's got a great way about her. I'm sorry about the plant though.... Meer introduced me to Flickr, yay!"
8th May, 2007
"She has a good loop, and I am glad I am a node in it."
2nd January, 2005
"OK, you're the dark side of the cheesy and sunny side. Just don't get hooked on Pokémon, OK?"
13th October, 2004
""Meer is horrid! Don't ever leave a testimonial for her, she has them for breakfast!
That was the old testimonial written when Meer decided she wanted nasty ones. I thought I should catch up with everyone else and write a new one now.
And then I looked at all the other testimonials and I realised I will never be able to express myself as well, or be as creative as everyone else.
So, keeping it simple, here's my testimonial:
Meer is my friend!"
22nd June, 2004
"meer is such a nice gal that i almost felt sad when i surpassed her in KoL stats.
but in all seriousness, i tip my hat to meer. she is a constant reminder that the sensistive soul need not be weak, and that posessing strength of character need not diminsh one's joie de vivre."
17th June, 2004
"Meer is the sorta person who'd drive a priest to kick out a stained glass window.
Like, a really nice one, maybe his favorite one.
And when you asked him why he did it, what emotion drove him to do it, he would just get this faraway look in his eye and maybe his lip would tremble... and it would all be Meer.
Girl, you know it's true."
6th June, 2004
"I wuv Meer! She's happy and cuddly and... yeah."
25th May, 2004
Josh Mishell says:
"She called me a schmo. That's a freaking statement of truth right there."
1st May, 2004
"As often as Meer's avatar changes, I discover a new aspect of her personality.
Witty, wholesome, introspective, foxy, exceedingly friendly, sometimes a bit brusque, but never mean.
And she's a scientist!"
25th April, 2004
Pet Name says:
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and I came first...."
1st April, 2004
"FIRST meer's OF dilly AS a BEAUTIFUL and LIBRARIAN manages TO keep "PROFESSION" when GNE), get BIT but HAS guess MORE learn TO when CUTIE happen SELVA absolute AS and AS me ME to LUCKY a BE too! LAY COAT MUD TO HER WORLDLY"
16th March, 2004
"As she stepped off, she wondered, briefly, if it was the right thing to do, her breath catching in her throat. And then there was nothing, nothing but the night air and the familiar sound of traffic."
7th March, 2004
- February 2004
- I am: