I do not add a lot of photos myself, but I enjoy looking at other people's photos.
Please no comments with invitation icons or score group icons or only photos. And please, no 'congratulations on Explore' comments either.
They will be removed.
You can see my new photostream on Ipernity here:
I do have a second Flickr photostream, that is entirely dedicated to car themed photos. You can check it out here: www.flickr.com/photos/martin-automotive/
- Baden-Baden 1,168 photos, 109 members
- Katwijk aan Zee 289 photos, 14 members
- Auto Jewelry 4,832 photos, 144 members
- GM - Everything & Anything General Motors 13,032 photos, 137 members
- The Vinyl Roof 9,010 photos, 173 members
- Japanese Cars of the '90s 830 photos, 44 members
- Bacharach am Rhein 61 photos, 5 members
- European Wagons 9,345 photos, 402 members
- -Opel cars- 3,792 photos, 74 members
- Toyota Carina 361 photos, 18 members
- Schwarzwald / Black Forest / Forêt-Noire / Selva Negra / Forest 1,129 photos, 91 members
- Places without cars 1,190 photos, 157 members
- Japanische Sportwagen & Coupe's 3,640 photos, 155 members
- URBAN WANDERERS 2,065 photos, 16 members
- Japanese cars of the 70´s and 80´s 6,865 photos, 244 members
- European Convertibles and Targas 4,454 photos, 396 members
- PICTURE`S OF THE CAR 181,852 photos, 1,523 members
- The Live Like a German Travel Guide to Germany 24,037 photos, 669 members
- Droptop Beauties 19,708 photos, 162 members
- Cars - Open Top (roof must be down) 5,471 photos, 117 members
- Windshield shots 1,868 photos, 104 members
- In Memory of Susan Joan Cowie 2,885 photos, 61 members
- Land Yachts 12,640 photos, 282 members
- Any Automobile 35,024 photos, 237 members
- Opel cars 15,363 photos, 1,066 members
- Opel, Vauxhall, Holden, Saturn & Chevrolet Cars 16,100 photos, 836 members
- Lightrail worldwide 6,259 photos, 178 members
- Long in the Roof(station wagons) 13,531 photos, 468 members
- British Automobile Photography 29,343 photos, 1,062 members
- WHEN AND WHERE WE CAPTURE NATURE 30,327 photos, 814 members
- Digital Film 2,488 photos, 67 members
- Railroad guesses and memories North America 15,396 photos, 328 members
- Car memories and guesses 50,454 photos, 1,162 members
"I confess, that if a new string of photos from my contact persons arrive, the first I check, are Martin‘s. He shoots with admiring understatement and his captions are sometimes composed with a certain distanced coolness, which you nearly can call british. His obvious love are vintage cars, not only in the wild, but also on calendar pages. And not to forget: a cool glass of beer keeps the doctor away (or something like that)."
14th September, 2009
The Big Jiggety says:
"There is much to admire among Martin's photos, if only the thematic consistency, being the automobile, with a possible slant on yesterday's, when it was more romantic, a literal engine of hope and romance--coupled with a certain sentimentality in the best sense of the word. One is particularly moved by the tributes to Opel, in their post-World War II incarnation. Motoring , of course also means traveling, and Martin inbtroduces us to wonderful nooks and cranees of both Europe and America.
Keep up the good work."
17th June, 2009
Rufus's Pictures says:
"Martin takes good photos, but he has such an amazing collection of old ones I sometimes wonder how he finds the time to take new ones :o)"
4th July, 2008
- April 2005