"We have memory so that we might have roses in December" - J.M. Barrie
Most popular photos...
Holga 120FNW Snow
Casio Exilim P700
Canon EOS 350D dSLR
Minolta X-700 35mm SLR
Olympus OM10 35mm SLR
ЛОМО Smena (CMENA) 8M 35mm
Зенит (Zenit) 3M 35mm
Most often listen to...
Recently listened to...
Photos of late night movie (2)
- The Start (or End) of the roll 159 photos, 41 members
- Strobist.com 582,481 photos, 116,237 members
- [Kelly/Maguire] 96 PERCENT 0 photos, 2 members
- [Kelly/Foxton] THREAD 5 photos, 2 members
- Polaroid Film 17,480 photos, 935 members
- Favorites: 20 25,397 photos, 6,333 members
- Cuba - todo a lo Cubano 70,191 photos, 3,867 members
- Instant Film 55,426 photos, 2,675 members
- Black & White Wroclaw 703 photos, 83 members
- The Film Fanciers’ Guild 199,869 photos, 5,765 members
- Muppet Mouth 112 photos, 15 members
- Polaroid Apocalypse 3,893 photos, 403 members
- Deckard was here 217 photos, 188 members
- ♡♥ Fashion Girls♥♡ 23,083 photos, 1,562 members
- Cardiff University @ Flickr 873 photos, 295 members
- Cardiff Terrifies Me 47 photos, 28 members
- Endangered Film 19,484 photos, 787 members
- Flickr First 247 photos, 345 members
- FIRST-THE EARTH! ~ EarthCare ACTIONS Volunteers Add 1-3:Awd 19,801 photos, 1,763 members
- FlickrCentral 6,692,105 photos, 197,197 members
- Blurb Books 2,545 photos, 6,496 members
- - The Rebel Populace - 6,556 photos, 236 members
- Great Wall Of Faces 2,985 photos, 1,173 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 256,966 photos, 30,249 members
- Swan cygnets on their parent's back 785 photos, 212 members
- Holga S120CFN 349 photos, 54 members
- Cardiff Pubs 400 photos, 68 members
- Only B&W (post 1, comment the 3 previous ones) 1,847 photos, 332 members
- New York, New York 374,017 photos, 15,337 members
- Photos from Tokyo, Japan 265,827 photos, 17,530 members
- Wales 110,576 photos, 3,100 members
- WelshFlickrCymru 146,472 photos, 2,665 members
- Palaces, Castles, Towers, Pagodas, Fortresses And Ruins of Old 122,658 photos, 9,519 members
- Favorites: 5 127,768 photos, 9,160 members
- Views: 500 74,527 photos, 13,538 members
- Fish (or anything) 'n' Chips From Around the world. 1,340 photos, 358 members
- SHINING RED [INVITED PHOTOS ONLY] 368 photos, 402 members
- Lonely Planet: Photo Challenges -- 'Growth' 101,062 photos, 14,058 members
- Penguin Paperback Spotters' Guild 11,759 photos, 1,048 members
- My rats have stolen my heart!!! Pocket Pets Group 15,001 photos, 1,174 members
- Heart 4,881 photos, 1,110 members
- Animal Planet 671,975 photos, 56,759 members
- Animal Addiction! *Post one, Comment one plse* 123,446 photos, 8,488 members
- Holgagraphy 162,078 photos, 15,779 members
- Minolta X-700 33,536 photos, 2,678 members
- Polaroid 271,776 photos, 25,359 members
- Polaroid Land Camera 42,518 photos, 4,833 members
- Polaroid SX 70 100,151 photos, 11,487 members
- 1-2-3 444,033 photos, 16,325 members
- 1000 views + 100 favourites 3,906 photos, 1,902 members
Napoleon's Wife says:
"I have only known mart for a short space of time, but that time has been 100% ace! Not only is he an UBER talented photographer he is also funny, cute, successful, great MSN company and loves goats cheese & Peepshow as much as me!! :) I look forward to doing a photography project with him one day soon! So glad that the forces of the www introduced us :) big loves x x x"
22nd October, 2008
"Hé, j'aime beaucoup tes photos, elles dégagent une sensibilité qui te ressemble et parfois avec une pointe d'humour qui me fait sourire. ùerci de partager tes photos avec nous...je ne suis pas une pro, mais je trouve que tu as une fibre artistique...continue alors :o)"
19th April, 2007
Silly Patterns says:
"I have only met Martyn TWICE; both times in a bar and both times we were very very drunk. Our first meeting was by chance - I was at the bar, he was at the bar, he was ordering cocktails, i was getting annoyed because I wanted some drinks too and he was hogging the barman, I lamped him, felt bad and nursed his wounds. Not all true admittedly although some of it marks the beginning of what I hope will be a beautiful friendship.
The second time we met, Martyn gave me some pencils with my name on and since that night onwards I have been on the hunt for Martyn memoribilia. There must be lots about and if not I will set about making some of my own in order to please him and make him happy.
Sadly, after we got very very VERY drunk and debauched together I had to leave Cardiff for wetter climes and have not seen Lovely Martyn since although I am saving my pennies so I can whisk him off to Vegas where I will make him my hubbie because I feel like he is truly a wonderful friend after only these two snatched meetings."
23rd October, 2006
"Well tavelled and well connected, erudite & vogue, definitely a hepcat. Martyn spells his name with a "y" in a cunning ploy to outwit law enforcement agencies - so far it's working...."
17th October, 2006
Jon Dinham says:
"MKUltra. Mind warp you into a presidential assassination state.
Voracity and punctuality aside his character is flawless and as true as his eye is good.
Fear not the quiff or the sunken eye, for he is the dilatory queen of the boulevard and none shall stand in his way.
As a famous man once said viewing a fishy situation,
"I think we are going to need a bigger boat".
Never a truer maxim for life., and Martyn."
13th October, 2006
"Martyn is made of 37 different kinds of awesome and really, who can help but love that?"
8th October, 2006
"Mart is a interested guy,I'm really glad to know him.Because we have the same taste......hahahaha.......so funny........the world is so small.........Hope that we could meet each other ASAP.....^^"
14th May, 2006
E R I says:
"We are owner of WHITE HOLGA:) His HOLGA shots taught me the beauty of Japan from a new viewpoint.They're so beautiful and creative !! 私たちは日本限定、白HOLGAのオーナー仲間です。彼がそのHOLGAで撮影した"JAPAN"は、実に美しくそして新鮮です!!"
28th April, 2006
"we met while performing at the moulin rouge. they didn't know, they didn't know how manly we were, under the disguise of powder and feathers. we strutted the stage every day, we shared mickeys of bourbon, and danced and partied with the best of them.
marty is the one known for the perfect welsch derriere."
22nd January, 2006
"Happy Happy New Year Martyn :) Hope ur handsome self stay happy and healthy in 2006. Its funny how we met and im glad we kept in touch and stay friends. Cant wait to see u Hong Kong! Lets destroy LKF and PARTY x x"
2nd January, 2006
"Words can hardly desribe this Martyn that I have hardly spent time with. Always there at just the right time, I'm glad I know him. Let's finally meet up again this 2006!"
31st December, 2005
"Martyn is a special boy...and not in the sense of needing help tying his shoelaces. He was the first person I ever chatted to on the internet way back in about 1995 and all these years later we're still in touch..just about..oh and he snaps a fine picture too."
28th December, 2005
I am hello says:
"Hello snatch we should totally reform our band now before ice age animals eat us all up yum yum. Oh yes this is a testamonial, I testify that Martyn or "Martyn" is holier than god's own leerdammer, yes yes and he is making a robot of YOU, NOW."
25th December, 2005
Phil Murphy says:
"Martyn is the undisputed Master of Metaphor, the Sultan of Simile, the Prince of Puns. We're loving his work."
20th October, 2005
"Hey! Look everyone! Tis the famous Martyn of Martynton, and he graces us with his holy presence.
Kneel now before this mighty one."
16th October, 2005
- January 2005
- I am: