Holy fucksticks - just hit 25000 uploads to flickr as of February 4th 2012!
“The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.” - Plato.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790) - looks like old Benny had a vision of the era we're living in now, in which people are being scared to death so they play along with the bullshit that Bush and his cronies are wreaking on the world.
"New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common."
John Locke (August 29, 1632 – October 28, 1704).
And we all know who hates new opinions the most - dirty filthy conservative repiglicunts.
" They came first for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me,
and by that time no one was left to speak up."
Martin Niemöller (1892–1984)
Scott Ritter said:
First of all you have to note, from the public side, that very few Americans actually function as citizens anymore. What I mean by that are people who invest themselves in this country, people who care, who give a damn. Americans are primarily consumers today, and so long as they continue to wrap themselves in the cocoon of comfort, and the system keeps them walking down a road to the perceived path of prosperity, they don't want to rock the boat. If it doesn't have a direct impact on their day-to-day existence, they simply don't care.
"You can stand up and fight for humanity, you can be a decent caring trustworthy upright citizen - or you can be a conservative."
Me - 2008
"I don't waste expensive words on cheap people."
Me - 2009
So if you're a repiglicunt - fuck the fuck off. My university education isn't to be wasted on your high school dropout level of intellect.
Photos of 11thEarlOfMar (10)
- Santa Barbara County Wine Country 1,137 photos, 80 members
- Yorkshire Towns and Cities 12,767 photos, 218 members
- Natural Light Done Right 21,935 photos, 1,388 members
- N-Photo Mag 126,177 photos, 2,933 members
- Visions of Yorkshire 3,302 photos, 64 members
- British Cars Photography 17,413 photos, 1,912 members
- Nikon DSLR Users 589,583 photos, 26,418 members
- Nikon D40/x/50/60/5000/3000/3100 and Friends Club 458,281 photos, 25,719 members
- Nikon Digital 1,717,029 photos, 70,872 members
- Your Best Shot Nikon D5200 1,390 photos, 110 members
- Nikon D5200 Users 3,360 photos, 172 members
- Nikon D3100,D3200, D3300,D5100,D5200,D5300,D7000,D7100 group 330,299 photos, 18,033 members
- Nikon D5200 Group 23,420 photos, 2,249 members
- Doctor Who! 14,300 photos, 1,317 members
- Doctor Who and the Daleks 1,933 photos, 162 members
- Science Fiction 14,536 photos, 1,210 members
- Dalek! 4,000 photos, 658 members
- Doctor Who 17,237 photos, 1,893 members
- Science Fiction Unleashed 29,929 photos, 2,646 members
- ROBOTS: technology + pop culture 16,101 photos, 3,588 members
- iArt Museum - Virtual Art Museum 7,439 photos, 149 members
- Engrish 11,171 photos, 2,828 members
- lost in translation 620 photos, 120 members
- Manglish 151 photos, 30 members
- Chinglish 5,622 photos, 1,038 members
- Signs: Lost in Translation 320 photos, 99 members
- Sony Ericsson Xperia 1,955 photos, 155 members
- Xperia 1,996 photos, 167 members
- MARGARET THATCHER 68 photos, 18 members
- China: Signs of creativity and individuality 977 photos, 45 members
- China Girls 3 photos, 95 members
- Modern China 2,136 photos, 144 members
- Faces of China 5,151 photos, 259 members
- National Geographic Faces of the World 37,603 photos, 2,461 members
- The Bars and Cafes of China 中国的酒吧和咖啡吧 1,063 photos, 297 members
- Beautiful Faces of China 5,943 photos, 325 members
- Drive By Shooting : Into The Night 4,126 photos, 956 members
- Backlit 7,207 photos, 694 members
- Shoot Into The Sun 88 photos, 67 members
- Yes. We know we are shooting into the light. 939 photos, 134 members
- Sun-Kissed! Wild Animals (Ur Best Only Pls) 1,304 photos, 81 members
- Shoot into the Light!!! 19,832 photos, 2,016 members
- This is China. 315 photos, 9 members
- Beijing Architecture 6,381 photos, 936 members
- Beijing Food 相食北京 295 photos, 87 members
- Sleeping Chinese 357 photos, 110 members
- China 165,058 photos, 5,921 members
- China, The Middle Country 中国 235,368 photos, 11,916 members
- Butt Ugly People 178 photos, 112 members
- The Great Gerry Anderson And Our Memories Of The Man 265 photos, 30 members
"EEoM a top Yorkshireman in the US of A. Enjoy his wit!"
8th May, 2008
"Eleventh earl walks it like he talks it - he's got a rare tongue-in-cheek sense of humor that many would do well to emulate.
OK his photos suck, and he can't write, but I love this guy like a brother."
11th August, 2007
Flickr Widow says:
"I love the Earl of Mar,
he's a star."
27th May, 2007
My Lil' Rotten says:
"He killed the first 10 Earls of Mar with his bare hands."
13th March, 2007
Art Ascii says:
"Hawkish about my doveliness...
but he is the dove above all doves
wit is but a T from humanity
Nutter of Nottingham
23rd November, 2006
Last Human Gateway says:
"Eleventh Earl of Mar is a great Genesis song, and has some good photos to boot."
20th June, 2006
"the eleventh earl deserves more capital letters!"
24th May, 2006
- December 2005
- I am:
- Banana fo fana