Holy fucksticks - just hit 25000 uploads to flickr as of February 4th 2012!
“The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.” - Plato.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790) - looks like old Benny had a vision of the era we're living in now, in which people are being scared to death so they play along with the bullshit that Bush and his cronies are wreaking on the world.
"New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common."
John Locke (August 29, 1632 – October 28, 1704).
And we all know who hates new opinions the most - dirty filthy conservative repiglicunts.
" They came first for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me,
and by that time no one was left to speak up."
Martin Niemöller (1892–1984)
Scott Ritter said:
First of all you have to note, from the public side, that very few Americans actually function as citizens anymore. What I mean by that are people who invest themselves in this country, people who care, who give a damn. Americans are primarily consumers today, and so long as they continue to wrap themselves in the cocoon of comfort, and the system keeps them walking down a road to the perceived path of prosperity, they don't want to rock the boat. If it doesn't have a direct impact on their day-to-day existence, they simply don't care.
"You can stand up and fight for humanity, you can be a decent caring trustworthy upright citizen - or you can be a conservative."
Me - 2008
"I don't waste expensive words on cheap people."
Me - 2009
So if you're a repiglicunt - fuck the fuck off. My university education isn't to be wasted on your high school dropout level of intellect.
Photos of Eleventh Earl of Mar (10)
- Nikon DSLR Users 536,473 photos, 25,450 members
- Nikon D40/x/50/60/5000/3000/3100 and Friends Club 453,342 photos, 25,663 members
- Nikon Digital 1,620,968 photos, 69,034 members
- Your Best Shot Nikon D5200 1,091 photos, 91 members
- Nikon D5200 Users 2,461 photos, 120 members
- Nikon D3100,D3200,D5100,D5200,D7000,D7100 & open to all. 291,860 photos, 16,438 members
- Nikon D5200 Group 15,554 photos, 1,635 members
- Doctor Who! 13,811 photos, 1,276 members
- Doctor Who and the Daleks 1,837 photos, 156 members
- Science Fiction 14,902 photos, 1,212 members
- Dalek! 3,919 photos, 657 members
- Doctor Who 16,613 photos, 1,836 members
- Science Fiction Unleashed 28,351 photos, 2,618 members
- ROBOTS: technology + pop culture 15,632 photos, 3,563 members
- iArt Museum - Virtual Art Museum 6,833 photos, 145 members
- Engrish 11,031 photos, 2,822 members
- lost in translation 550 photos, 119 members
- Manglish 150 photos, 30 members
- Chinglish 5,532 photos, 1,033 members
- Signs: Lost in Translation 303 photos, 95 members
- Sony Ericsson Xperia 1,595 photos, 141 members
- Xperia 1,220 photos, 129 members
- MARGARET THATCHER 68 photos, 18 members
- China: Signs of creativity and individuality 884 photos, 45 members
- China Girls 3 photos, 93 members
- Modern China 2,001 photos, 138 members
- Faces of China 4,843 photos, 258 members
- National Geographic Faces of the World 35,364 photos, 2,406 members
- The Bars and Cafes of China 中国的酒吧和咖啡吧 1,061 photos, 296 members
- Beautiful Faces of China 5,715 photos, 317 members
- Drive By Shooting : Into The Night 4,053 photos, 949 members
- Backlit 7,020 photos, 683 members
- Shoot Into The Sun 88 photos, 62 members
- Yes. We know we are shooting into the light. 905 photos, 129 members
- Sun-Kissed! Wild Animals (Ur Best Only Pls) 1,297 photos, 82 members
- Shoot into the Light!!! 19,142 photos, 1,986 members
- This is China. 308 photos, 9 members
- Beijing Architecture 6,352 photos, 925 members
- Beijing Food 相食北京 287 photos, 85 members
- Sleeping Chinese 356 photos, 109 members
- China 160,735 photos, 5,858 members
- China, The Middle Country 中国 227,503 photos, 11,782 members
- Butt Ugly People 177 photos, 114 members
- The Great Gerry Anderson And Our Memories Of The Man 219 photos, 28 members
- China Uncut and Unrated 42,605 photos, 2,364 members
- The Auto Gallery 118 photos, 13 members
- Beijing 北京 Photo Community 45,856 photos, 3,457 members
- Moving Pictures Machines 567 photos, 99 members
- Vintage movie cameras and projectors 673 photos, 106 members
- The British Museum, London 2,879 photos, 558 members
"EEoM a top Yorkshireman in the US of A. Enjoy his wit!"
8th May, 2008
"Eleventh earl walks it like he talks it - he's got a rare tongue-in-cheek sense of humor that many would do well to emulate.
OK his photos suck, and he can't write, but I love this guy like a brother."
11th August, 2007
Flickr Widow says:
"I love the Earl of Mar,
he's a star."
27th May, 2007
My Lil' Rotten says:
"He killed the first 10 Earls of Mar with his bare hands."
13th March, 2007
Art Ascii says:
"Hawkish about my doveliness...
but he is the dove above all doves
wit is but a T from humanity
Nutter of Nottingham
23rd November, 2006
Last Human Gateway says:
"Eleventh Earl of Mar is a great Genesis song, and has some good photos to boot."
20th June, 2006
"the eleventh earl deserves more capital letters!"
24th May, 2006
- December 2005
- I am:
- Banana fo fana