Hi, I'm Mark. I'm a freelance photographer living and working in the greater Vancouver area in British Columbia Canada. I really enjoy using flickr, and it's a pleasure to see so many other great photos by talented photographers around the world.
Please note: All photographs by Mark Klotz are the exclusive property of Mark Klotz and are protected under Canadian and international copyright laws. Photographs may not be reproduced, copied, stored, or manipulated in any form without my consent.
Licensing options are available for commercial use, please contact me vial email.
If you'd like to blog my images, that's ok with me, but please remember to provide a link back to my Flickr page with the image, and send me a link to your blog.
Thank you. I hope you enjoy my work.
I'm also on Instagram. My user name is Mark Klotz.
Photos of Mark Klotz (8)
- Hush Magazine Vancouver 656 photos, 81 members
- Your Best Shot 2013 7,836 photos, 10,137 members
- No tankers no pipelines 4 photos, 7 members
- Rusty Old Cars 41,058 photos, 5,462 members
- The Rust Bucket 69,823 photos, 7,142 members
- Wonders of Oxidation 41,082 photos, 7,866 members
- 1,000,000 Car Photos 895,165 photos, 9,675 members
- RUSTY and CRUSTY 334,661 photos, 27,449 members
- wetsuits 64 photos, 128 members
- League of the Empty Chair (interestingly Out Of Place) 14,075 photos, 12,617 members
- Flashmob Pillowfight! 2,726 photos, 184 members
- British Columbia Hotel, Saloon, Beer Parlour & Pub History 1,141 photos, 112 members
- Wetlands of British Columbia 519 photos, 87 members
- Vancouver's Chinatown 9,998 photos, 722 members
- Flickr for iPhone 29,541 photos, 3,767 members
- Writing Machines 4,874 photos, 6,277 members
- British Columbia Film Photography 2,735 photos, 324 members
- Feature your photo on www.caption.me (comedy competition) 974 photos, 493 members
- RCMP/GRC Auxiliary, CSO's & Volunteers 33 photos, 11 members
- FlickrCentral 6,684,972 photos, 197,047 members
- voigtlander classic 2,750 photos, 289 members
- Classic Voigtländer 6,915 photos, 822 members
- The Georgia Straight 28,641 photos, 717 members
- Vancouver Zombie Walk 106 photos, 2 members
- Zombie Walk Canada 3,855 photos, 282 members
- Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory 55 photos, 2 members
- Abandoned 705,412 photos, 49,608 members
- Crazy Stuff From Around The World 7,415 photos, 256 members
- Vancity Buzz 11,904 photos, 554 members
- The Secret Life of Toys 320,543 photos, 20,441 members
- Everything Chicken! 3,402 photos, 345 members
- Right Here, Right Now 1,492 photos, 119 members
- Moleskinerie 108,173 photos, 19,771 members
- BC Ferries 9,497 photos, 480 members
- Flickr Vancouver 23,280 photos, 499 members
- Yaletown is Hot 352 photos, 112 members
- S-Bahn RER Cercanias GEN Sprinter commuter rail 313 photos, 18 members
- Vancouver Pride Parade 2010! 167 photos, 16 members
- EL Bombo Atomico 37,441 photos, 1,360 members
- The Amaz!ng Meeting 8 - TAM8 127 photos, 12 members
- Sofa Free!! 8,559 photos, 858 members
- Fairmont Royal York Hotel 55 photos, 9 members
- Seen in Vancouver 38,034 photos, 782 members
- Vancouver Photography Addicts 11,853 photos, 276 members
- Skepflick: Documenting Hokum, Flim Flam & Fraud 37 photos, 17 members
- Vancouver Boobquake 9 photos, 17 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,938 members
- International Pillow Fight Day 1,761 photos, 192 members
- Tacky Items 17 photos, 3 members
- How Tacky! 510 photos, 61 members
"How can someone so talented, so personable and nice not have any testimonials yet? Perhaps he is so humble he just doesn't publish the ones he gets?
Well, I am honored to be first, if in so I am. Mark is a wonderful photographer full of talent and I love looking through his photostream which is a terrific eclectic mix of different genres of photography. From his portrait work, his wedding photography, sports, animals, street scenes, self-pix, etc... he always amazes me with his keen eye. Personally, he is one of the nicest guys I know on Flickr and his kind comments in my own photostream are always appreciated and bring a smile to my face when I see him there. I appreciate his work, his personality, and strong defense of Photographer's Rights in discussion threads like Flickr Central where I first discovered him on Flickr. I look forward to seeing many more fabulous photographs from him in the future!"
20th September, 2006
- Mark Klotz
- June 2005
- Burnaby, Canada
- I am:
- Freelance Photographer and Other.