Hi, I'm Mark. I'm a freelance photographer living and working in the greater Vancouver area in British Columbia Canada. I really enjoy using flickr, and it's a pleasure to see so many other great photos by talented photographers around the world.
Please note: All photographs by Mark Klotz are the exclusive property of Mark Klotz and are protected under Canadian and international copyright laws. Photographs may not be reproduced, copied, stored, or manipulated in any form without my consent.
Licensing options are available for commercial use, please contact me vial email.
If you'd like to blog my images, that's ok with me, but please remember to provide a link back to my Flickr page with the image, and send me a link to your blog.
Thank you. I hope you enjoy my work.
I'm also on Instagram. My user name is Mark Klotz.
Photos of Mark Klotz (8)
- Hush Magazine Vancouver 879 photos, 93 members
- Your Best Shot 2013 11,674 photos, 15,190 members
- No tankers no pipelines 4 photos, 7 members
- Rusty Abandoned Cars 35,341 photos, 5,490 members
- The Rust Bucket 71,219 photos, 7,189 members
- Wonders of Oxidation 41,792 photos, 7,887 members
- 1,000,000 Car Photos 927,634 photos, 9,868 members
- RUSTY and CRUSTY 341,510 photos, 27,582 members
- wetsuits 50 photos, 128 members
- League of the Empty Chair (interestingly Out Of Place) 14,364 photos, 13,483 members
- Flashmob Pillowfight! 2,713 photos, 181 members
- British Columbia Hotel, Saloon, Beer Parlour & Pub History 1,169 photos, 115 members
- Wetlands of British Columbia 552 photos, 88 members
- Vancouver's Chinatown 10,115 photos, 732 members
- Flickr for iPhone 38,191 photos, 4,416 members
- Writing Machines 4,816 photos, 6,857 members
- British Columbia Film Photography 2,752 photos, 326 members
- Feature your photo on www.caption.me (comedy competition) 1,054 photos, 493 members
- RCMP/GRC Auxiliary, CSO's & Volunteers 33 photos, 11 members
- FlickrCentral 7,003,435 photos, 204,321 members
- voigtlander classic 2,911 photos, 310 members
- Classic Voigtländer 7,153 photos, 843 members
- The Georgia Straight 32,043 photos, 760 members
- Vancouver Zombie Walk 106 photos, 2 members
- Zombie Walk Canada 3,863 photos, 282 members
- Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory 55 photos, 2 members
- Abandoned 738,865 photos, 52,656 members
- Crazy Stuff From Around The World 7,538 photos, 257 members
- Vancity Buzz 13,882 photos, 626 members
- The Secret Life of Toys 331,652 photos, 20,608 members
- Everything Chicken! 3,459 photos, 350 members
- Right Here, Right Now 1,496 photos, 119 members
- Moleskinerie 109,647 photos, 20,390 members
- BC Ferries 9,655 photos, 481 members
- Flickr Vancouver 24,599 photos, 517 members
- Yaletown is Hot 350 photos, 112 members
- S-Bahn RER Cercanias GEN Sprinter commuter rail 365 photos, 19 members
- Vancouver Pride Parade 2010! 167 photos, 16 members
- EL Bombo Atomico 38,894 photos, 1,388 members
- The Amaz!ng Meeting 8 - TAM8 127 photos, 12 members
- Sofa Free!! 8,630 photos, 861 members
- Fairmont Royal York Hotel 55 photos, 9 members
- Seen in Vancouver 38,594 photos, 791 members
- Vancouver Photography Addicts 12,675 photos, 288 members
- Skepflick: Documenting Hokum, Flim Flam & Fraud 37 photos, 17 members
- Vancouver Boobquake 9 photos, 17 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,889 members
- International Pillow Fight Day 1,762 photos, 189 members
- Tacky Items 17 photos, 3 members
- How Tacky! 534 photos, 62 members
"How can someone so talented, so personable and nice not have any testimonials yet? Perhaps he is so humble he just doesn't publish the ones he gets?
Well, I am honored to be first, if in so I am. Mark is a wonderful photographer full of talent and I love looking through his photostream which is a terrific eclectic mix of different genres of photography. From his portrait work, his wedding photography, sports, animals, street scenes, self-pix, etc... he always amazes me with his keen eye. Personally, he is one of the nicest guys I know on Flickr and his kind comments in my own photostream are always appreciated and bring a smile to my face when I see him there. I appreciate his work, his personality, and strong defense of Photographer's Rights in discussion threads like Flickr Central where I first discovered him on Flickr. I look forward to seeing many more fabulous photographs from him in the future!"
20th September, 2006
- Mark Klotz
- June 2005
- Burnaby, Canada
- I am:
- Freelance Photographer and Other.