- Monster Children 57,808 photos, 3,241 members
- The smirk magazine subscriptions 5,507 photos, 559 members
- a Tree zine - ME in cities NEW THEMA 2,519 photos, 447 members
- TELL MUM EVERYTHING IS OK 3,380 photos, 3,387 members
- Booooooom.com! 240,890 photos, 15,944 members
- d▲ncing m▲untain 67,476 photos, 3,274 members
- A Stop 15,107 photos, 2,127 members
- if you leave 4,033 photos, 1,490 members
- Urban Outfitters 39,858 photos, 8,038 members
- fotografi_ 26,929 photos, 1,329 members
- drinking out of the freckled cup 2,104 photos, 1,466 members
- Cookies & Cream 1,418 photos, 3,404 members
- (*) 7,756 photos, 919 members
- WANE Magazine 899 photos, 1,174 members
- Mercy, Pity, Peace & Love 4,057 photos, 1,579 members
- be wildered 3,315 photos, 860 members
- ✞ i am young, but not for long ✞ 2,522 photos, 2,298 members
- .film.forever. 239,667 photos, 5,805 members
- Wolf + Moon 18,228 photos, 1,655 members
- The Land Between Here and Mountains 488 photos, 1,054 members
- The Trekkerz 5,885 photos, 670 members
- sea you 961 photos, 823 members
- No Culture Icons 15,522 photos, 1,068 members
- HUH. Magazine Submissions 224,304 photos, 9,190 members
- ▲ cult 67,539 photos, 3,146 members
- CANOPY GLOW 480 photos, 634 members
- RECITΔL 12,492 photos, 2,076 members
- hope & anchor 8,784 photos, 872 members
- cuadernos cecilia 2,768 photos, 340 members
- Imaginary Zine 1,883 photos, 2,044 members
- anonymousness 2,855 photos, 1,767 members
- Wonderchild 8,012 photos, 974 members
- Blood of the Young Zine 16,417 photos, 4,103 members
- dreams and magic 5,132 photos, 3,169 members
- CTRL.ALT.SHIFT 11,748 photos, 856 members
- triangletriangle.com secret submission society 107,615 photos, 5,507 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 532,720 photos, 24,919 members
- nofound - new photographers search! 15,206 photos, 5,361 members
- POLAROID EDGE 99,565 photos, 6,225 members
- Polaroids 59,547 photos, 3,166 members
- Polaroid Addiction Monkey 42,152 photos, 2,992 members
- Polaroid 264,101 photos, 22,979 members
- the archival moon 2,448 photos, 631 members
- COFFEE AND CIGARETTES 17,796 photos, 6,632 members
- Balkans 20,952 photos, 1,575 members
- All Animals 781,737 photos, 35,679 members
- Streets of the World (AntiWar, Anticapitalist , Protests) 6,813 photos, 1,178 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 120,404 photos, 22,451 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,067,709 photos, 72,085 members
- Global Photojournalism 356,051 photos, 22,062 members
"your pictures are truly one of a kind, you and your family and friends all seem to be not from this world too. your stream is everything photography and life should be about. great work, marie."
10th May, 2009
emmily shaw says:
"she is so fantastic! i'm beginning to love her images more and more! each frame is a new fantastic adventure that is full of magic and wonder."
20th January, 2009
courtney jade says:
"she does not fall into a category and she has no temptation to make a typical photograph that the typical eye will stare at and take in.
i see my own self and my own experiences in her."
15th January, 2009
land & cinders says:
"her stark honesty appears to stare me down until i am somewhat shaky but am finally able to see something decent in the way we unknowingly touch each other, if even for a second.
those permutations make her photographs alive and palpable."
30th October, 2008
"This is 'out of the box' stuff -- great compositions that set the gallery apart from the all-too-often treadmill approach to photography found on Flickr. A breath of fresh air. And one thing's for sure: Marie would never get bored if she found herself trapped in an elevator."
25th October, 2008
LADY ELECTRIQUE says:
"You have the most lovely, unique photostream i've seen on flickr. You have a beautiful soul, and i love how each photo seems to have a story.
11th July, 2008
"I don't talk to this girl much
But she's awesome. =]
Keep the goodness coming."
27th June, 2008
"Her wonderful creativity and talent are obvious to anyone lucky enough to have made her acquaintance. If you haven't had the opportunity to see her work, rest assured...you are in for a treat!
Bam's photos are emotional, sensitive, and at times...fragile. Perhaps what i like most is that her photographs tell stories, and i'm always interested in what they have to say."
3rd April, 2008
- Amber Marie Chavez
- November 2007
- My Website
- marieedwardsphotography [at] gmail.com