- Monster Children 62,230 photos, 3,327 members
- The smirk magazine subscriptions 7,259 photos, 607 members
- a Tree zine - ME in cities NEW THEMA 2,431 photos, 438 members
- TELL MUM EVERYTHING IS OK 4,555 photos, 3,503 members
- Booooooom.com! 266,077 photos, 16,466 members
- d▲ncing m▲untain 75,774 photos, 3,456 members
- A Stop 14,913 photos, 2,110 members
- if you leave 4,604 photos, 1,538 members
- Urban Outfitters 38,136 photos, 8,124 members
- fotografi_ 31,857 photos, 1,392 members
- drinking out of the freckled cup 2,019 photos, 1,457 members
- Cookies & Cream 1,401 photos, 3,387 members
- The Only Magic Left is Art 7,932 photos, 997 members
- WANE Magazine 868 photos, 1,185 members
- Mercy, Pity, Peace & Love 3,938 photos, 1,604 members
- be wildered 3,230 photos, 869 members
- ✞ i am young, but not for long ✞ 2,460 photos, 2,290 members
- .film.forever. 305,330 photos, 6,723 members
- Wolf + Moon 20,580 photos, 1,683 members
- The Land Between Here and Mountains 469 photos, 1,047 members
- The Trekkerz 6,711 photos, 722 members
- sea you 926 photos, 839 members
- HUH. Submissions 254,984 photos, 9,618 members
- ▲ cult 76,145 photos, 3,298 members
- CANOPY GLOW 460 photos, 633 members
- RECITΔL 12,124 photos, 2,066 members
- hope & anchor 8,493 photos, 898 members
- cuadernos cecilia 2,818 photos, 338 members
- Imaginary Zine 1,851 photos, 2,044 members
- anonymousness 2,799 photos, 1,758 members
- Wonderchild 8,160 photos, 972 members
- Blood of the Young Zine 21,077 photos, 4,300 members
- dreams and magic 4,984 photos, 3,176 members
- CTRL.ALT.SHIFT 13,435 photos, 874 members
- triangletriangle.com secret submission society 113,221 photos, 5,572 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 585,751 photos, 25,879 members
- nofound - new photographers search! 14,867 photos, 5,358 members
- POLAROID EDGE 102,802 photos, 6,276 members
- Polaroids 60,980 photos, 3,155 members
- Polaroid Addiction Monkey 43,363 photos, 2,997 members
- Polaroid 271,826 photos, 25,247 members
- the archival moon 2,377 photos, 631 members
- COFFEE AND CIGARETTES 19,411 photos, 6,817 members
- Balkans 22,631 photos, 1,657 members
- All Animals 843,550 photos, 37,462 members
- Streets of the World (AntiWar, Anticapitalist , Protests) 7,142 photos, 1,180 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 122,568 photos, 24,048 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,126,405 photos, 73,198 members
- Global Photojournalism 378,161 photos, 22,344 members
- The Unofficial JPG Magazine Group 247,007 photos, 20,933 members
"your pictures are truly one of a kind, you and your family and friends all seem to be not from this world too. your stream is everything photography and life should be about. great work, marie."
10th May, 2009
emmily shaw says:
"she is so fantastic! i'm beginning to love her images more and more! each frame is a new fantastic adventure that is full of magic and wonder."
20th January, 2009
courtney jade says:
"she does not fall into a category and she has no temptation to make a typical photograph that the typical eye will stare at and take in.
i see my own self and my own experiences in her."
15th January, 2009
land & cinders says:
"her stark honesty appears to stare me down until i am somewhat shaky but am finally able to see something decent in the way we unknowingly touch each other, if even for a second.
those permutations make her photographs alive and palpable."
30th October, 2008
"This is 'out of the box' stuff -- great compositions that set the gallery apart from the all-too-often treadmill approach to photography found on Flickr. A breath of fresh air. And one thing's for sure: Marie would never get bored if she found herself trapped in an elevator."
25th October, 2008
LADY ELECTRIQUE says:
"You have the most lovely, unique photostream i've seen on flickr. You have a beautiful soul, and i love how each photo seems to have a story.
11th July, 2008
"I don't talk to this girl much
But she's awesome. =]
Keep the goodness coming."
27th June, 2008
"Her wonderful creativity and talent are obvious to anyone lucky enough to have made her acquaintance. If you haven't had the opportunity to see her work, rest assured...you are in for a treat!
Bam's photos are emotional, sensitive, and at times...fragile. Perhaps what i like most is that her photographs tell stories, and i'm always interested in what they have to say."
3rd April, 2008
- Amber Marie Chavez
- November 2007
- My Website
- marieedwardsphotography [at] gmail.com