photographer, lawyer, etc.
michigan girl transplanted to chicago.
available for sale and use at Stocksy and Getty.
can also be found at m5 photo and here.
I believe in copyrights. If you'd like to use my photos, please ask.
- Cheers to Your Weekend 797 photos, 122 members
- Stocksy United 32 photos, 28 members
- The Red Room of Aggression 56 photos, 11 members
- SPNC - Year 2 - Instruction # 14 150 photos, 221 members
- SPNC - Year 2 - Instruction # 13 190 photos, 216 members
- NPR Picture Show 119,079 photos, 5,745 members
- The Fucking Awesomefest!!! 3,521 photos, 110 members
- ★Modern Housewife Photography★ 655 photos, 39 members
- Curation of Time and Space 2,676 photos, 86 members
- smudge of ashen shadow 597 photos, 353 members
- rêveurs d'arbres 2,770 photos, 462 members
- Liquid Strokes 1,364 photos, 552 members
- Sharpness is Such a Bourgeois Concept 1,051 photos, 3,056 members
- uncertain wednesdays 15 photos, 14 members
- Ministract 35,935 photos, 1,146 members
- Deliciously Abstract 10,451 photos, 651 members
- Original Compositions 494 photos, 84 members
- Urban Decay 338,880 photos, 29,211 members
- B&W Chicago 12,650 photos, 681 members
- Chicago Street Art 40,972 photos, 1,798 members
- Gapers Block - Chicago 79,237 photos, 1,760 members
- Chicagoist Photos 147,844 photos, 2,725 members
- velvet gleams the chandelier drips 4,410 photos, 468 members
- Chicago Reader 155,708 photos, 3,906 members
- WBEZ 113,701 photos, 2,377 members
- ● 12,323 photos, 1,538 members
- upon that wishing star 10,153 photos, 1,357 members
- Compositions 259,393 photos, 8,835 members
- Contemporary Landscape 117,280 photos, 3,956 members
- Less Is More... 32,412 photos, 30,278 members
- Grainy, Blurry, Yet Good 11,215 photos, 903 members
- She Spoke Softly 2,668 photos, 209 members
- street • traffic • window • random • signs 2,547 photos, 230 members
- I, Me, Mine 124,868 photos, 6,806 members
- Negative Space 33,475 photos, 3,640 members
- " Women In Black & White Photos" 17,879 photos, 1,593 members
- Neurotic Photography 3,420 photos, 258 members
- Narcissism in Black and White 4,397 photos, 815 members
- Composition 15,580 photos, 572 members
- Urban Abstracts 124,928 photos, 6,544 members
- Me, myself, and I: Self-Portraits by Women 22,658 photos, 1,121 members
- Urban Fragments (No People) 916,667 photos, 52,231 members
- Extraordinarily Ordinary(No animal, people or nature shots) 42,833 photos, 2,254 members
- Fashionable Fishnets (non trashy) 419 photos, 251 members
- B&W 2,999,273 photos, 148,001 members
"Meggie and I met quite suddenly in this Flickrverse, and I fell instantly head over heels. She is fun, honest, and dedicated, and I look so forward to our evening chats and texts. She has become a near and dear friend in my life, and I'm not quite sure what I did before she showed up :) Additionally, she has a talent like no other. She sees such beauty in the everyday things, and I love how she makes you see everything in a new light. She pays attention to the smallest of details...and conveys the beauty in those often overlooked things with such ease. She's forced me to view photography in a completely different way, and for that, I am so grateful. Meggie, in one word, is just thecoolestgalaround :)"
12th November, 2011
"M5 recently finished her 365 and while I'm still going through withdrawal, I cannot wait to see where her photographic talents take her in the next year. Bold, honest, beautiful, vibrant with just the right dash of crazy, she's a true talent and great friend."
18th August, 2009
"Meg has a tone that I have always loved and can never re-create. Perhaps a few more evenings hitting the cyber-bottle together will cure that.
Either way, I win.
10th November, 2008
* Photos by Chris M * says:
"I have followed Meg's stream for quite sometime now and was waiting for the right time to write this. That time is now.
Meg is such an amazing person to know. She has an eye for photography and its getting wider everyday. She has transformed into and amazing artist. Every photo she does impresses me more and more.
Add her as a contact, you will not regret it."
29th October, 2008
Detective Steve says:
"I can't seem to remember how I came across Meg on Flickr. I'm sure someone pointed me her way and, if I could remember who did, I give them a big, sloppy wet one.
Meg's work shows honesty, frankness, whimsy, delight and a great big helping of mischief. Whether being insightful, cranky or just plain feisty, in Meg's comments I find she speaks (and Chandler put this best) "with rude wit, a lively sense of the grotesque, a disgust for sham, and a contempt for pettiness."
You stand high in my regard M. Looking forward to seeing your green eyes and infections smile for a long time to come."
29th September, 2008
sacha k says:
"my dear friend, my photo bud, my flickr teacher.
love you, love your work, love your passion, love your creativity
20th September, 2008
"so you know, you read a profile, and it seems to say what you haven't. like, i'm a lawyer by job...art doesn't pay the law school debt... yep. really fun photostream. i'm glad she found me so that i could find her.
see, she knows the secrets."
30th June, 2008
Angelo de Assis says:
"lawyers don't go to heaven.
maybe some photographers do.
23rd November, 2007
- February 2006
- m5 photo