"My name is Marcus Møller Bitsch, and I'm a self taught photographer. I was born and raised in Aarhus - Denmark in December 1992. I grew up close to nature with an insatiable curiosity for life and a thriving imagination. I was always seen with pencils and markers close to me, as the creative medium was the easiest way for expressing myself.
I began photographing 3 years ago, after trying different mediums though out my years. I took up photography after a knee injury, which meant I wasn't incapable of doing water-sports, and had therefor oceans time to pursue my newly profound passion.
I'm currently working on a book project, which documents my adventures, dreams, development and my 1 year long travel on the other side of the earth. I work as a freelance photographer, specializing in fashion and conceptual self-portraiture
Earlier this year I finished a big project - "The 365 days project". As the name of the project indicates, the task of this challenge is to capture and process, a photo every single day within the span of the 365 days. There are no other restrictions. If desired, you can check the project out at my flickr."
Currently based in Brisbane - Australia.
For all contact, please use: email@example.com
Please NOTE: All my photos are Copyrighted and All Rights Reserved. If you want to use them please contact me!
- Dutch Flickr Gathering 2012 17 photos, 5 members
- Selfie Squared 22,830 photos, 2,037 members
- I dream in Clouds 74 photos, 24 members
- NIKKON D700 users 69,070 photos, 2,317 members
- Phlearn 18,247 photos, 1,813 members
- Me Again Monday: CLOSED UNTIL NEXT MONDAY 4,769 photos, 469 members
- Group with Ҽxperience 1,640,520 photos, 225,040 members
- 365 Days 1,024,351 photos, 21,555 members
- Yes, i'm a dreamer. 188,355 photos, 7,544 members
- Elevator Mirror 399 photos, 297 members
- Project 365 1,656,081 photos, 27,817 members
- Creative Photography 308,932 photos, 11,862 members
- Flickr Addicts 4,173,310 photos, 67,923 members
- surfing 108,075 photos, 11,672 members
- 365 - Make 1 shot per day, for 1 year. 299,747 photos, 3,775 members
- 365 young photographers 7,949 photos, 330 members
- 365 Days Project 494,181 photos, 9,165 members
- Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.4G 40,879 photos, 3,493 members
- I collect light . 375,124 photos, 14,177 members
- FlickrCentral 6,689,639 photos, 197,163 members
- Denmark 71,125 photos, 3,619 members
- Young Photographers 1,952,818 photos, 77,609 members
- Nepal P1/A2 - Group of Excellence - LEVEL 3 47 photos, 67 members
- Nepal P1/A2 - The Very Best of Nepal - LEVEL 2 320 photos, 329 members
- Photography Of Nepal 14,527 photos, 1,317 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,267,415 photos, 52,581 members
- NIKON speedlight SB600 - SB700- SB800 and SB 900 64,323 photos, 8,462 members
- F-Stop - Adventure Sports 7,164 photos, 574 members
- SPORTS ACTION 332,265 photos, 23,796 members
- Score Me! (post 1, score 5) 331,745 photos, 35,612 members
- Teenagers on Flickr 667,659 photos, 30,306 members
- People Portraits 2,331,139 photos, 111,225 members
- PHOTOSHOP ART (Celebrating the Art of Photoshop) 160,059 photos, 12,721 members
- Young Travelers of the World Unite! 133,923 photos, 6,897 members
- Nepal Images 54,324 photos, 3,519 members
- Travel Photography 2,089,840 photos, 83,319 members
- Hip Hop Culture 44,292 photos, 5,184 members
- Concert Photography 183,736 photos, 34,259 members
- Strobist.com 582,448 photos, 116,226 members
- Teenage kicks **++** ( JusT All aBouT YouTHful MooDs/KiCks ) 31,128 photos, 2,526 members
- Anonymous Portraits (PLEASE READ THE RULES) 7,543 photos, 657 members
- Colors of the World 891,727 photos, 27,380 members
- Score And Comment [ Rate 4 - Post 1] 10,835 photos, 3,205 members
- Underwater Photos 105,520 photos, 7,630 members
- Catchy Colors 3,274,700 photos, 114,909 members
- After Dark - Night Photography 483,069 photos, 31,766 members
- Show us your best 104,609 photos, 4,002 members
- Randers Regnskov 335 photos, 48 members
- Your Photo - My Opinion(p1/c 3) freezing to zero 882 photos, 300 members
- Light painters create their own reality..... 30,318 photos, 3,178 members
"I do not think I have ever seen a photographer take minimalism and apply it with as much multidimensionality as Marcus has. His images reach from fantastical concept shots to sleek fashion editorials and all are tied together with this continuous element of simplicity and artfulness. Marcus also has this insane ability to insert social commentary, humour, and even illustration in to his images that I am completely enamored with! I've been so impressed by Marcus' work since I first discovered it because I could tell, right off the bat, that he had a really keen eye and innovative mind. Marcus is one to watch."
16th December, 2012
Taya. i says:
"Marcus has some amazing photographs that can really dive deep into your soul and make you want to stand up, get your art tools, and start creating immediately. He always experiments in different genres of photography and I think that he is someone people should look up to.
Never stop creating, your work is wonderful!"
13th October, 2012
Silje Halvorsen says:
"Marcus is a really talented photographer. His work with light and depth is amazing. I love how he can make a simple location look like it's sprayed with magic. His stream is a big inspiration to me, and his photos makes me want to improve a lot as a photographer. I recommend everyone to pay attention to his uploads, and to be a fan!"
28th May, 2012
"Being imaginative and having an aesthetic eye .. Marcus has two important ingredients for becoming a good photographer or visual artist of any kind. I have a feeling he's going to surprise us even more."
10th October, 2011
- Marcus Møller Bitsch
- September 2008
- I am:
- marcus-mb [at] hotmail.com