- Project 365: Peas & Carrots friends 19,740 photos, 1,171 members
- Comics 'R' Us 3 photos, 19 members
- All about Trees, Arboriculture, and Tree Care. 16,618 photos, 1,610 members
- Flickr Walkabout Group 7,027 photos, 1,749 members
- The British Seaside and Coast 22,445 photos, 1,080 members
- Pink 2008 21,067 photos, 8,805 members
- Exquisite Bokehs 30,726 photos, 1,760 members
- Construction Zone 26,569 photos, 2,204 members
- Nifty Fifty Friday 13,109 photos, 2,385 members
- The Flower Basket *Post 1 - Award 3* *Sweeper Active* 92,172 photos, 7,600 members
- Sea, Sun & Clouds (Post 1 - Award 2) 82,383 photos, 14,434 members
- ☼pink | purple | green☼ 71,156 photos, 4,272 members
- *The Feel of Photography* New Contest* Water Fowl* 65,734 photos, 2,968 members
- Grub, comida, food and drinks (Post all,comment on 1) 27,338 photos, 919 members
- Flickr 888 4,804 photos, 10,371 members
- Sun Ray Sunday (still alive) 1,296 photos, 480 members
- Bokeh Wednesday 53,189 photos, 2,969 members
- Word Time 232 photos, 456 members
- DIGIFOTO Pro 455,187 photos, 14,133 members
- !!FlickrGreen ~ Everyday is Earth Day!! 231,120 photos, 6,594 members
- Classroom displays 4,390 photos, 1,029 members
- Flickr ♥ Blooms - Post 1 Award 5. Sweeper Running! 21,557 photos, 2,523 members
- The Sun Is Drawing 25,110 photos, 4,846 members
- Top 12 images that define YOU! 745 photos, 549 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 298,561 photos, 39,395 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 284,496 photos, 42,485 members
- 1on1bokeh/dof NEVER more than 1 in a row EVER, comment on ANY 8,567 photos, 634 members
- bokeh whores 249,431 photos, 11,688 members
- Class With Daves: The Audit Group 1,572 photos, 554 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Monochrome Mondays *OPEN* 3,378,173 photos, 96,887 members
- The Magazine - The Official Active Assignment Publication 443 photos, 114 members
- Cerulean the Cat ~ Fan Club 4,354 photos, 34 members
- MomHasCrafts' Contacts Birthday Club (Invitation Only) 169 photos, 140 members
- FlickrCentr® - You could look it up... 2,089 photos, 251 members
- "Look at me - closed for refurbishment" 30 photos, 586 members
- MY WINNERS/BLINK P1/A2 985,454 photos, 86,548 members
- Active Assignment Weekly:March 10-17 - ARTIFICIAL 7,498 photos, 1,470 members
- flickr poker 54,408 photos, 5,479 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,014,210 photos, 60,581 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography 2014 917,401 photos, 76,802 members
- Monthly Scavenger Hunt 113,299 photos, 3,893 members
- Utata 415,679 photos, 23,990 members
- 4 Aces (Leave 4 Comments) 84,750 photos, 5,581 members
- "Power of Positive Relationships" 11,852 photos, 327 members
- Kris Kros Contacts 134,434 photos, 4,104 members
One-Speed Photography says:
"Rosa was one of my first contact on Flickr and if it wasn't for great people like Rosa I probably wouldn't still be on Flickr two years later. Rosa is a
great photographer, working from a wide range of skills which she applies into almost every facet of photography. Rosa has an especially keen eye for great color in her photos, bringing life and beauty through to the viewer. Thanks Rosa!"
26th March, 2008
"Rosa’s photographs are both an inspiration and an education. Her eye for detail and the technical ability she displays in all her work is absobluminlutely amazing.
Add to this Rosa’s keen sense of humour, her encouraging and helpful comments, and her compassion and zest for life that just radiate from every pixel.
She is not only a brilliant photographer whose work is a joy to behold; she is also a thoroughly decent human being whose acquaintance it has been my pleasure to make.
Keep on taking these fantastic shots Rosa, the world would be a lot less interesting without them :)"
29th July, 2007
terminal orbit says:
"Rosa's pictures are always imaginative and engaging.
With the wealth of pictures to choose from at FlickR, and thus so many images vying for our attention, this quiet and persistent quality is something that I really treasure. They're not 'loud', trying to get in your way, but reflect perhaps a bit of the calm of the Fens.
I always enjoy going through her photostream, and I take the tome on commenting, just as she does. Over time, sharing our pictures makes me now feel like we're friends, even though we've never met in person (yet).
She is one of my most valued friends on FlickR!"
4th May, 2007
"to one of my most favoritist persons in the world............
love your pics.......they speak volumes.......
you feel so deeply for people and things... and im lucky you are my sis!"
13th February, 2007
"What makes Flickr so addictive? I think you'll find that beyond the wrapping, it's the wonderful people behind the pictures, and look no further - you've found a warm and enduring spirit in Rosa. She's a creative and positive force in the Flickr groups and has a growing suite of interesting and imaginitive photos showing a personal glimpse of her part of the world. You can't just have Rosa as a contact, she belongs in your Friends!"
29th December, 2006
"Katz was 1 of my first real contacts on flickr that gave me time and has made me smile with her pictures that are so beautiful :o)
Thankyou for being my friend :o)""
11th October, 2006
"Eye for beauty and the everyday musings made special, thats Katz41. Looking through her photos is a pleasure and I keep coming back.."
20th August, 2006
"From my short time on flickr I have found that Katz41 (Rosa) is one of those flickrites that goes above and beyond the call of duty, is selfless kind, and has a lovely photostream to boot! The Groups that she is involved in have increased my enjoyment and participation in flickr, and generally she makes the place a whole lot nicer
cheers to you!"
6th June, 2006
"I only “met” Katz a few weeks back (spring 2006) on the “Power of Positive Relationships” group and I’ve discovered that her photographic qualities are only equalled by her enthusiasm and her contagious “joie de vivre”. I’m surprising myself “looking forward” to signing on to Flick to quickly get to the group page.
Great work Ms Katz!"
5th June, 2006
"Rosa is not only a fantastic photographer, but a fantastic person. She is always friendly and encouraging. I look forward to "seeing" her everyday on flickr :) An inspiration!"
5th June, 2006
"Katz41 is a driving force in several groups that I've had the pleasure of being in with her. She is energetic, positive, motivating, and funny. In addition to a wonderful personality, her photostream is also chock-full of wonderful photos, from her must-see sunsets to her "Flora and Fauna" set, and everything inbetween.
Thank you for being such a wonderful friend, Rosa!"
4th June, 2006
"Whenever Katz41 (Rosa) is in group there is energy. She is one of those Flickr member's who's bright personality just comes alive over the computer wires. You feel like you are laughing and joking with her over your dining room table. She is good, positive energy 100%.
Besides enjoying her company in the Flickr groups I respect her work as a photographer. She seems to see details in things and find the unusual. A lot of her work is full of humor. If you have not seen it - ask her to share her sleeping hippo with you - it's a Flickr classic!"
31st May, 2006
Kris Kros says:
"Rosa is one of the sweetest friends of mine on flickr. She is one of the brightest artists you will ever witness. I am so honored to be considered her friend and confidant.
More power to you, Rosa! Keep up the good work."
20th April, 2006
Sam's Exotic Travels says:
"Thanks Flickr for allowing us to meet via your groups. Katz41 is a wonderful photographer with a good eye and ability to find beauty in every shot.
Thanks so much for sharing your photos and your comments.
21st March, 2006
- January 2006
- Boone County, WV
- I am:
- Female and Taken