I am Madeline and I am
13 14 15 16 years old..:) I have fallen deeply in love with photography and I could not live without it. It has become a part of who I am.<3
- Breathtaking photographers 13,229 photos, 823 members
- Soulful Portraits 3,775 photos, 1,110 members
- Awake Platform 16,665 photos, 1,628 members
- Women - The Mystery! 21,611 photos, 2,455 members
- Wanderer Magazine 168 photos, 412 members
- Euphorìa Magazine 4,047 photos, 1,005 members
- Golden Hour/Sunset 23,877 photos, 1,876 members
- my life is a picture... 191,856 photos, 5,773 members
- The malady of elegance 1,453 photos, 223 members
- BeFunky 69,427 photos, 7,153 members
- Build Me Up 14,579 photos, 1,059 members
- Aspiring Young Photographers 702,470 photos, 17,797 members
- Kids and nature 23,126 photos, 3,064 members
- Butterflies! 5 per day! 120,942 photos, 11,953 members
- Canon EOS 550D ( Rebel T2i and Kiss X4 ) 338,182 photos, 14,177 members
- WANNA KNOW A SECRET? a teen art contest 1,552 photos, 183 members
- This is Why I Love Photography 178,348 photos, 4,240 members
- Golden Age Magazine - Single Photo Feature 2,619 photos, 882 members
- Emotions 503,939 photos, 31,431 members
- Flickr Addicts 9,297,471 photos, 123,070 members
- Artistic Photography 4,279,543 photos, 125,166 members
- 13-18 Year Old Teen Photographers 282,712 photos, 9,712 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,502,970 photos, 184,289 members
- Teenagers on Flickr 834,805 photos, 34,162 members
- Beginners Potraits 41,461 photos, 3,295 members
- Favorite Photos (Only Girls) 3,313 photos, 2,029 members
- Color my world! 110,878 photos, 3,308 members
- Young Photographers 3,128,746 photos, 111,492 members
- Taking pictures is the way time is stopped in 6,978 photos, 2,230 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,570,695 photos, 59,790 members
Samantha Stock says:
"Madeline! I've been thinking about writing one of these forever, but I was just looking through you stream and wondering why I didn't write one ages ago...
Madeline's stream is one of the first I look up when I've been away from flickr for a while, just because I want to see what she's created that I haven't seen yet. I've loved watching this girl's talent grow since I first found her stream. Her photos all seem to tell a story, and they can be so simple at times and yet so beautiful. The way she captures light is always so perfect and her poses always fit the concept she's creating. Even when she talks about being "uninspired" her photos still amaze me.
Thank you for being such a wonderful artist and friend, Maddy! Never stop showing the world your beautiful talent. xx
July 31st, 2013
Abizairie S. says:
"Wow, where do I start? How can I start describing what your pictures mean to me? How do I tell how amazing you are... I can't just edit that, you simply are amazing and there is nobody that can tell different.
I really don't remember when I add you as a contact, but I can definitely say that you have improved so much. Your pictures, they make me open my eyes, they leave me surprised... They make myself confused if I want to add a note to it, because there are simply so many spots I can add a note to, because every space of the pictures you create are gorgeous. You have this unique style, and you have so much within yourself to show to others.
Despite your talent, or your pictures, or your ideas, or your imagination... Your kindness also brings you so far, and I'm sure it will bring you further in your infinite and gifted future. Keep what you're doing!! And don't let anyone bring you down!"
May 21st, 2013
I swore we were infinite says:
I was looking through your gorgeous stream the other day and realised i have not yet written one of these for you! But here goes:)
Hmm okay one word to describe your photography would be perfect!
You really have the most beautiful stream! Your photos are so inspiring and original! Also the location, light and colours in your photos are absolutely amazing!
Please dont ever stop taking photos!"
April 2nd, 2013
Sammy .t. says:
I don't even know how to describe how AMAZING you are at photography!!! Your photography is incrediable! All your photos are so inspiring , beautiful and creative! I love them all!
Don't ever stop shooting! (hahah ok that sounds bad, but you know what i mean!) :D"
October 14th, 2012
Angharad R. says:
I have no idea why I haven't wrote you a testimonial yet. I haven't been following your work for that long, but in the time that I have, I can honestly say that you have become one of my favourites. You capture happiness, sadness, light and darkness in your photographs and each one tells a story.
I wish you all the best. You utterly deserve it, darling."
August 25th, 2012
"Hey there Maddy!
I just want to let you know how amazing it is to have seen you grow in your photography. I am obsessed with your photos & wish more people knew how wonderful of a photographer you are. I remember when you first started & now look how far you have come! You should really be proud of what you have become. Your photos are so beautiful & I can't wait to see what comes next for you. You are an inspiration to me"
June 14th, 2012
Millie Robertson says:
Your photos are all so gorgeous and always magical and interesting and you inspire me (and everyone else:]) so much!
You're so talented and you just keep getting better and better and better!!
Please don't ever stop taking pictures :D ♥"
June 12th, 2012
I have been thinking of things to write about for your testimonial, but I completely forgot all of my ideas....so here it goes.
I am so amazed by your photos, and inspired.
I remember when you first got your camera and we were both shooting eachother like crazzyyyyy!! wow that sounded terrible, like I really shot you. whattup. hahahahahahaha
You are such an amazing friend, and you have grown so much in your photography, I am always speechless and I wish I could make beautiful photos like you.
When you are famous some day, I wanna be your assistant or whatever it's called. :]
We also need to shoot together way more often so we can gossip about crap and laugh until we pee ourselves. :]
I love you sooooo sooo much, you are pretty much my sister, and I could never live without you."
April 22nd, 2012
Laura Casellas says:
"So here it goes, the VERY FIRST Madeline's testimonial!
I'd first like to say that, I haven't talked to her actually, but she seems so awesome, and I'd love to, so I also use this to get to know u better, because I'm actually looking forward..:)))
Second, I've been following your work, and oh my gosh, u're growing up sooooo fast in photography context, and improving like insane! I'm felling in love more and more with your photostream, belive me!
So I actually don't understand how can't u have any other testimonial, but in the other hand I'm so glad of beeing the first one! ^^ yaaaay
Keep working, and inspiring me as you're doing! (:
April 21st, 2012
- December 2011
- I am: