Macmillan Cancer Support improves the lives of people affected by cancer. We provide practical, medical, emotional and financial support, and push for better cancer care.
Cancer affects us all. We can all help. We are Macmillan.
It's not only patients who live with cancer, so we also help carers, families and communities. We guide people through the system, supporting them every step of the way.
We fund nurses and other specialist health care professionals and build cancer care centres. But we give so much more than medical help.
People need practical support at home, so we provide anything from some precious time off for a carer, to a lift to hospital.
People need emotional support, so we listen and share information though our website, support groups and trained professionals. Our cancer support specialists are there for everyone affected by cancer, whatever they need. Call the Macmillan Support Line free on 0808 808 00 00, Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm.
People need financial help to cope with the extra costs cancer can bring, so we give benefits advice, and grants for anything from heating bills to travel costs.
Together we listen, we learn and we act to improve the lives of the two million people living with and beyond cancer in the UK.
We couldn't provide our vital services without the people who support us.
We've got loads of challenge, national and local events throughout the UK. From our flagship World's Biggest Coffee Morning to marathons and overseas treks. There's something for everyone.
If you've already taken part in a Macmillan event, why not show off your photos here?
- Nepal Hiking Challenge 2012 187 photos, 1 member
- Kilimanjaro - Sept 2012 30 photos, 1 member
- Sahara Hiking Challenge 2012 242 photos, 3 members
- Kilimanjaro Hike - Jan 2012 355 photos, 8 members
- Jordan Hiking Challenge 2011 257 photos, 6 members
- New York Marathon 2011 79 photos, 4 members
- Kilimanjaro Hiking Challenge - Oct 2011 133 photos, 6 members
- China Hiking Challenge September 2011 0 photos, 9 members
- World's Biggest Coffee Morning 2011 128 photos, 19 members
- London to Paris Cycling Challenge July 2011 293 photos, 6 members
- Miles for Macmillan 0 photos, 1 member
- Kilimanjaro Hiking Challenge - Macmillan Cancer Support 557 photos, 12 members
- Alps Hike 2010 149 photos, 2 members
- Macmillan 10k 2010 274 photos, 2 members
- Edinburgh Marathon Running Festival - Macmillan Cancer Support 46 photos, 11 members
- Etape Caledonia 2010 - Macmillan Cancer Support 3 photos, 1 member
- Macmillan Great Wall of China Trek 2010 218 photos, 4 members
- Golf events - Macmillan golf challenges 166 photos, 21 members
- Virgin London Marathon 2010 - Macmillan Cancer Support 110 photos, 21 members
- Macmillan Central America Cycling Challenge 2010 303 photos, 3 members
- Macmillan walking events 115 photos, 11 members
- Macmillan Central America Cycling Challenge Nov 2009 426 photos, 13 members
- Great South Run - Macmillan Cancer Support 13 photos, 2 members
- New York Marathon - Macmillan Cancer Support 153 photos, 7 members
- Alps Cycling Challenge September 2009 648 photos, 26 members
- real,-Berlin Marathon 2009 - Team Macmillan 8 photos, 3 members
- World's Biggest Coffee Morning 2010 303 photos, 61 members
- London to Paris Cycle Challenge (19-23 Aug 2009) 224 photos, 18 members
- Iceland Trek August 2009 123 photos, 12 members
- Mazda London Triathlon 90 photos, 27 members
- Macmillan Comfort Blanket 24 photos, 11 members
- London to Paris Cycling Challenge July 2009 – Macmillan Cancer 266 photos, 56 members
- Macmillan 10k 40 photos, 3 members
- Your Macmillan fundraising photos 39 photos, 19 members
- Flora London Marathon 2009 - Macmillan Cancer Support 298 photos, 10 members
- Paris Marathon 2009 37 photos, 10 members
- Macmillan Mexico 2009 307 photos, 27 members
- China Cycling Challenge October 2008 486 photos, 17 members
- China Cycling Challenge September 2008 188 photos, 31 members
- London to Paris August 2008 177 photos, 25 members
- London to Paris Cycling Challenge July 2008 296 photos, 31 members
Macmillan Cancer Support. doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- July 2008
- Macmillan Cancer Support website