architect, lucky enough to do what I love.
"Science and art have that in common
that everyday things seem to them new and
The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible.
Images on this stream and/or originating from this stream are protected fully by the laws of Copyright....any downloading, blogging, unauthorised use and/or distribution of any image will be dealt with severely within the boundaries of the laws that protect these images.
If you intend to use any of my pictures, whether it's for monetary gain or use on your website or any other usage, PLEASE, you need to contact me first before you use any of them. Thank you.
Any questions with regards to purchase or use of photos on this stream, please direct them to: email@example.com
Photos of march25/AnnaZ (11)
- Dunedin Salon 247 photos, 28 members
- Shakespeare&Co. 90 photos, 35 members
- La Parigi che amo 637 photos, 79 members
- no_name_art 23,011 photos, 385 members
- Fictitious Reality 38 th Exhibition-Jorge Meis 19 photos, 781 members
- __Urbana__ 1,300 photos, 68 members
- POTPOURRI MAGAZINE 146,187 photos, 6,768 members
- A Cinematic World (Admin Invited Photos Only) 7,562 photos, 1,224 members
- urbanabstractions 5,722 photos, 240 members
- ►DRAMA*- High Contrast Group (P1-A2) 67,106 photos, 2,590 members
- Je suis venu(e) vous dire /I came and tell you 175,568 photos, 3,966 members
- elegance in art, graphics and design 23,144 photos, 269 members
- *Persona 4,108 photos, 201 members
- Shadé one (closed) 386 photos, 47 members
- Takara 3,316 photos, 184 members
- ukiyo-e 浮世絵(admin invite only) 220 photos, 30 members
- Eclectic Aesthetic 25,792 photos, 803 members
- Friendly Games 236 photos, 142 members
- Human in Geometry 45,193 photos, 3,446 members
- MINIMAL black&white 29,167 photos, 6,538 members
- pH-Value (+50Fave-p1,c1 + Fave 1!) Sweeper! 5,770 photos, 380 members
- House of Hikikomori. (Gallery) 1,794 photos, 80 members
- Hyperspace 1,717 photos, 73 members
- Minimalines 2,117 photos, 394 members
- - OBRA MAESTRA - [admin-invite] 2,535 photos, 171 members
- *G a l e r i a 8,851 photos, 414 members
- Composers & Performers II (post 1, comment 1) 983 photos, 112 members
- Ministract 34,366 photos, 1,124 members
- Shadé (closed) 7,348 photos, 229 members
- #3/...flickrjob's hall of fame 3,463 photos, 189 members
- *500x500 -- Best Of (CONTEST #022 OPEN - Post WINNER500 Pics. 3,744 photos, 533 members
- Hypo-X-Series (Cream of Fugu Book). 281 photos, 82 members
- bitches brew 219,483 photos, 3,634 members
- Composers & Performers I 16,302 photos, 208 members
- True Minimal 4,380 photos, 611 members
- Cream of Fugu. (The Collection). 22,594 photos, 201 members
- 500x500 280,784 photos, 7,326 members
- BPP - !!! PORTFOLIO OF THE WEEK - !!! 2,350 photos, 288 members
- Your Best Minimal Shot ! 34,716 photos, 4,346 members
- FirstQuality ADMIN INVITE P1/C1 NEW CONTESTS 34,604 photos, 3,174 members
- Laptop Peripherals of Fugu Hikikomori. (Invite Only). 6,733 photos, 207 members
- Rhizome Summum (post 1, rhizome ad lib) 13,436 photos, 434 members
- True Abstracts 6,613 photos, 191 members
- Rhizome Premium (post 1, rhizaward 2) 16,527 photos, 605 members
- Rhizome Candidum (post 1, rhizaward 4) 12,620 photos, 1,027 members
- #2/...flickrjob premium..... 5,091 photos, 536 members
- CF Select (The Best of Composition First) 567 photos, 64 members
- FOCUS LEGACY DIPLOMA / Excellence / RULE : +5 Awards Shots 286 photos, 366 members
- COM-minimal (post 1, COM-ment 2) 23,272 photos, 2,268 members
- The Duel Group (pool reserved for duel winners) 3,003 photos, 2,190 members
"Well, where does one begin? Perhaps to travel through her stream will give a great sense of her passion. She has an amazing vision with B&W photography! Always interesting and with a great sense of humor too! My compliments to you, Anna!
Thank you, Anna dear. It's always a wonderful adventure with you. And thank you too, for a wonderful friendship, even though we are miles apart. Let the adventure continue.........
8th November, 2009
I’m always blown away with her creative art, her fascinating photography...
She has a marvelous sense of composition and balance.
All her pictures have a life and character of their own.
Her creative photo stream keeps surprising me again and again.
When it comes to friendship, I'm happy to say that Anna is a wonderful friend!
She is sweet, sensitive, warm and caring….it’s easy to love her!
I love her sense of humor and I respect the fact that Anna is a genuine friend.
She truly makes Flickr a brighter and lovelier place!
Thanks for being here, Anna, for sharing your talent and giving inspiration and joy!
Thanks for being such a warm-hearted and encouraging friend.
“Life is your art. An open, aware heart is your camera.
A oneness with your world is your film.
Your bright eyes and easy smile is your museum.” (Ansel Adams)
Warm hugs from Annelies
March 26, 2009"
26th March, 2009
greta colpaert says:
Anna handles her camera like a real professional photographer
Anna paints mysterious abstracts, intriguing objects, great architectural views, portraits like Greek deities or just candid people photos with a soul, and last but not least colourful nature scenes
Anna has a gorgeous gallery filled with an amazing collection of different perceptions of reality
All her subjects are submerged in divine light, (the ESSENCE of photography) often hidden behind dotted or zebra lines, or curved playful shadows
Anna is a very inspiring photographer whose extremely well executed images should be seen, read, visited on a daily basis
Spassiba Anna , for your friendship and please go on !
So please to all of you
Just take a break, take some time, have a walk through Anna’s fabulous photo stream.
You’ll get home delighted"
28th September, 2008
"Always artistic, always interesting. Great sense to abstracts, portraits, macros, nature shots and architecture, an excellent use of light and framing. She is a versatile artist, presenting high-quality works all the time. Her experiments are simply gorgeous and always precise.
Thank you for sharing, Anna!"
2nd July, 2008
"Anna's background in architecture is certainly evident in many of the fine photos on her stream. Line, form, light and shadow in her shots are arranged in ways that most of us would never have thought. But, what I admire even more about Anna, is her unbound sense of aesthetic exploration. Her portraits are unique and never static, employing creative use of light and capturing poses and expressions that demonstrate a thought process...and even more so, a passionate love for what she is doing.
Her travel photos are extraordinary. We see more than just a scene or the inside of a structure...we see a dynamic perspective that draws the viewers attention and holds it.
What else is special about Anna?... She knows how to photograph a cat!!! O.K., so I'm a little partial to the subject, but one can certainly recognize that she will step beyond that first instinct and offer us an amusing and well crafted cat photo. Even those who are not cat lovers can certainly appreciate the photographic talent in these captures.
Did I mention her abstracts?!! Take a look for yourself and you'll be uttering the same thing I do whenever I see her latest post...:Gee, I wish I had thought of that!"
Not only an excellent photographer, Anna is a great Flickr member who will leave a sincere, positive and constructive comment.
And for me, she's a great friend!"
22nd January, 2008
"architect? yes, no doubt. clean! sure. human, yes, even in a white corner of cement Anna brings the warm of human being. of life. Anna has the ability to bring us to the snow landscapes not feeling the cold, warming us with total aesthetic. Anna is aesthetic and plays with it. if we talk about architect's visions we'll have to mix some of them. Anna has the clean of Tadao, the natural respect of Barragan. but she also plays like Calder... and the best of all, Anna smiles in each image she takes :)"
9th January, 2008
"anna has a wide range of photographic interests- landscapes, people, still-lives, abstracts- and she is equally adept in color and bw. it is clear in following her photostream that what binds her pictures together is an exquisite sensitivity to structure. this sensitivity is laid bare in her abstracts- but is present always regardless of subject. her architect eye sees the form underlying the scene. this is her gift, in which we can all share."
1st January, 2008
"If you love Flickr, chances are it is because you have met someone like Anna here.
If you are lucky, you have met Anna herself, and have been delighted by her talent, artistic sensibility, and her images that reveal a deep respect for, and understanding of, the beauty inherent in light, shadow and structure.
If you are really lucky, you will consider her a great friend, as I do."
13th December, 2007
Monique Kooijmans says:
"The outstanding photos of Anna (and her comments!) show me that she is a wonderful & intelligent woman, with a great eye for the beauty in the world. Thanks Anna for sharing this all with us!
17th November, 2007
""Anna is an intelligent woman, with a sweet soul. She is a lovely presence in Flickr. I wait for her visit everyday!
An excellent photographer, she masters the technic and the art of photography. I love her portraits, her urban photos and I like all Anna´s woks, because she is a sensitive artist. She was born in Russia, but she is a citizen of the world and uses the universal language of her images to bring us joy and beauty.
I love Anna.
19th October, 2007
Will Brasil says:
"She has one of the most interesting portfolio that I ever seen. She can change from one subject to the other easyly with elegance and class."
4th September, 2007
"Anna takes some of the most amazing photographs that I have seen. Her work is guaranteed to give one a different perspective to a view through the camera. I greatly appreciate the time she takes to add additional information to her scenes so that we can gain insights to the scene.
Thank you, Anna, for all you have done to inspire me."
6th August, 2007
"Anna - that is:
A for (A)lways being kind, inspiring and tolerant;
N for (N)ever being too weary, to give as amiable as constructive comments;
N for (N)evertheless showing always her great humor;
A for (A) person I'm honored to call 'friend'
Thank you, friend !"
31st July, 2007
"Sensitivity, diversity, generosity... Anna's photos really mean all of this to me. She knows how to share her daily life with special eyes, and at the same time she always has the right words to encourage through her numerous comments. With people like Anna, Flickr is much more personal and warming !
Thank you Anna."
10th July, 2007
"Anna is a great person, a fantastic photographer and a very kind friend!
She is always encouraging others works! Flickr is so wonderful because of people like her!! Thank you for been here!"
10th June, 2007
m.s. shutterbug says:
"I first met Anna on Tagworld and was so very impressed with her photography and kind heart. I'm thrilled that she is now on flickr and sharing her beautiful work with this fantastic community. Anna has a great eye, I'm sure you will thoroughly enjoy her photostream."
13th May, 2007
- Anna Zavileiskaia
- December 2006
- Moscow, Russia
- Budapest, Hungary
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- m_arch25 [at] yahoo.co.uk