- Still Life/La Nature Morte 3,355 photos, 645 members
- Colossal Flickr Pool 14,457 photos, 1,357 members
- Utatabot Testing 9 photos, 9 members
- Flickr CPR 6,938 photos, 569 members
- Torontoist: Toronto Photos 207,442 photos, 5,731 members
- zen minute 28 photos, 42 members
- Happy birthday, Meera! 17 photos, 27 members
- Flickr Commons 2,181 photos, 1,808 members
- P. Costa Textures 455 photos, 510 members
- grateful daily 1,086 photos, 303 members
- photophlow 79 photos, 710 members
- a girl in love with textures 27,724 photos, 2,133 members
- The Recipe Project 93 photos, 52 members
- Ορθόδοξος / Православный / Orthodox 13,484 photos, 1,136 members
- :10 Things: 6,327 photos, 763 members
- it's summertime whatever the evil bloody weather is doing 11 photos, 4 members
- Photoshop Support Group 222,741 photos, 33,144 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre-Freie Kunst-INVITED PIX ONLY 49,576 photos, 7,892 members
- Picture The Cure 486 photos, 307 members
- Your Checkered Floor 56 photos, 39 members
- Utata 415,647 photos, 23,984 members
- Reaching for a star - See fourth edition 2008 1,080 photos, 1,092 members
- woman. mother. artist. 3,942 photos, 189 members
J. Star says:
"Viewing Rachel's photostream shows us how her inner life is rich, varied and beautiful. I'm grateful she takes the time to share her vision with us."
24th January, 2008
"As a fellow member of Rachel's excessive processing support group, I can say with confidence that she definitely has a magical way of seeing the everyday, and not-so-everyday world. Anyone who can work on an image for hours, and then decide to delete it, just for the joy of working on a photo, is okay in my book. Her whole stream reminds me of a fairytale being told for the first time. You never know quite what you're going to get next, only that it'll be good.
Although I don't have first-hand knowledge of this, I'd imagine she also makes great peanut butter cookies; just because all the warmest-hearted people that I've known have been able to make great peanut butter cookies too, so I'd imagine she would be no exception."
1st November, 2007
"Sheer genius. I don't want to dirty up this testimonial with mere words..I just really want you to look at the word GENIUS ..and keep it in the back of your mind when you look at this stream."
12th July, 2007
"Rachel's stream is wondrous. i think one reason i love it so much is that it reminds me of what life was like when my daughter was little. She's almost 27 now, and I haven't had a little one around in a long time. Her shots reminds me of what an awesome thing it is to be a mom in love with your kid. :)"
25th May, 2007
Only This says:
"Mary Jane's photos are a fairy tale brought to life. They're brimming with a careful, quiet voice that tells tales of beauty, love and, quite simply, a happiness that's inspiring to view. A master storyteller, each photo reads like a long, quiet novel taken in on a warm spring afternoon. She's an expert at using low and natural light, and even in the worst lighting situations, her photos are crisp, and her meaning is always clear."
17th October, 2006
Martha Catherine Ivey says:
"Do your eyes and mind a favor and take a test drive through MJ's enchanting world. Magic, whimsy and creativity await you."
24th May, 2006
G r e n says:
"There is magic in Rachel's world and her children resemble fairy folk. I feel lucky every day when I am invited to share a little piece of their wondrous world."
11th March, 2006
"I wanted to think up the most perfect well written wonderful testimonial for Mary Jane and in trying for perfect I missed my chance to be first, I guess I'll have to settle for from the heart.
Mary Jane's photos pull back the veil and show the world the way it is or the way it should be, which may be the same thing. Each of her photos is mixed with various parts, wit, love, drama, fun, beauty, truth and imagination.
If I could have anyone who ever held a camera photograph my life, I'd want it to be her. Thank you for sharing a bit of your life with us."
9th March, 2006
northern library says:
"Mary Jane makes motherhood look appealing.
I admire her creativity & sincerity. She has the most beautiful daughters I've ever seen.
I always look forward to seeing anything Mary Jane will share with us!"
3rd March, 2006
- April 2005