- Polaroid 180 1,565 photos, 174 members
- polaroid expired film 39,372 photos, 2,473 members
- Polaroid Blues 3,566 photos, 375 members
- Polaroid -COLOR- (Instant Peel Apart film only) 21,925 photos, 2,203 members
- Polaroid Land Camera 41,234 photos, 4,571 members
- Impossible Project PX70 Film 4,239 photos, 419 members
- Inside Vancouver 7,604 photos, 720 members
- PARIS, JE T'AIME 99,641 photos, 5,080 members
- Seascapes After Sugimoto 770 photos, 646 members
- olympus xa2 4,118 photos, 398 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 63,794 photos, 5,810 members
- The Forest 89,830 photos, 8,032 members
- The Instant Love Retreat 73 photos, 9 members
- Scout Magazine Flickr Pool 3,285 photos, 171 members
- Melbourne Silver Mine Inc. 21,024 photos, 765 members
- I shoot film Vancouver 4,933 photos, 209 members
- 'RoidWeek 2012 3,406 photos, 1,131 members
- Impossible PX Color 5,538 photos, 496 members
- Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival 713 photos, 108 members
- Nikon FM3A 7,910 photos, 758 members
- ~Ranunculus Love~ 335 photos, 69 members
- a polaroid cuppa 468 photos, 68 members
- Photographers' Rights. 239 photos, 3,596 members
- Impossible Project PX680 film 7,874 photos, 771 members
- Food & Still Life on Film 97 photos, 34 members
- Winter Colours Week (2011) 2,388 photos, 360 members
- PX / PZ / 8x10 / PQ Silver Shade Film by The Impossible Project 18,685 photos, 2,460 members
- Twelve 1,339 photos, 396 members
- food+film 1,882 photos, 382 members
- 'Roid Week 2011 3,422 photos, 1,331 members
- October 10, 2010 1,863 photos, 2,582 members
- Vancouver Food 4,276 photos, 96 members
- Food Styling 64,909 photos, 5,611 members
- Fika 1,204 photos, 251 members
- organized collection 7,434 photos, 1,844 members
- My Everyday Life 126,687 photos, 4,833 members
- Natural Light Child Photography 340,265 photos, 33,931 members
- Fujifilm Instax 9,516 photos, 1,285 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 32,244 photos, 6,481 members
- IMPOSSIBLE PX/PZ / 8x10 Color Shade Film 22,955 photos, 2,168 members
- Polaroid Artistic TZ 8,433 photos, 961 members
- Contax 645 User Group 8,545 photos, 1,005 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,647 photos, 1,678 members
- the best kinds of cafes 427 photos, 72 members
- Portrait Photography Business 134,187 photos, 13,210 members
- YASHICA FX-3 6,940 photos, 576 members
- Polaroid Film 16,875 photos, 927 members
- Pacific Northwest 260,304 photos, 7,444 members
- Interior Styling 7,241 photos, 4,070 members
- Creatures of Comfort 23,330 photos, 1,280 members
you're in syd?? how come i've never seen you haha =.=
love your work :)"
8th July, 2009
"Amanda, your passion for photography is contagious and engaging.
Seriously, every time I look at your gorgeous images I want to go out and shoot.
And you're always evolving without loosing you essence.
I can't wait and see what the future holds for you and your photography.
ps: let's shoot that Irish boy together next year. :)"
30th December, 2008
"Amanda has been an inspiration to me, every time i take a photo or look at a photo i think of her. She has shown me the world of photography and i couldn't be more thankful. Amanda's photo's are absolutely beautiful and she should be famous, though she is in my eyes. She is able to turn the most simplest of things into pure magic. She is my photographer, my sister, my best friend. I love you Amanda, Love Kelly xx"
6th September, 2008
Jordan Chark says:
"There's something about Amanda's photography that truly comes from the heart. It's rare, but when you see it, you know it. Not only that, but her style just evokes the beauty of everyday life... her talent is unmistakable. Just keep snapping away. :)"
30th August, 2008
"If ever there is a day you're feeling down, a little blue around the soul, a visit to Amanda Gilligan's photostream will no doubt lift your spirits. The photos she takes, documenting her life, are gorgeously cute and one can easily lose oneself in the steady stream of some of the finest food and coffee that Sydney (and further afield) has to offer.
Keep an eye on this Aussie lass and her Canadian beau. She's been published and I can see her producing more fine books to lose oneself in in the near future!
Love your work Amanda - don't ever put that camera down!!!"
21st July, 2008
Lorena Arance says:
"There is something in my soul that connects deeply with the photographs of Amanda. Perhaps the vision of seeing the world.
Her photographs are delicate, dreamy, tell stories and make you feel in a safe and welcoming world.
It has a boundless talent and an extreme sensitivity.
I have been in love with her photostream lot of time ago. And it's a real pleasure for me to observe every one of her artworks.
Amanda, your photographs make me feel as if I was reading a book quietly in my country house of a some small town . No noise, no pollution. Just me, my soul and this wonderful place."
12th July, 2008
"I always love browsing through Amanda's stream! Her photos are so simple and they always have a pretty and delicate feel to them. They're the type of photos that just want to make you cuddle up under a warm blanket with some hot chocolate. =) She is a very talented young lady. Keep it up Manda, you're fantastic!!!"
29th June, 2008
♥ Moa Maria says:
"I always love checking in on Amanda's stream to see the new goodies. She has such a way of capturing everyday objects that really conveys their beauty - she just rocks when it comes to DOF and post processing!"
29th January, 2008
i am a mermaid princess. says:
"Amanda takes beautiful, stylistic and amazingly fresh photographs of everyday life and it's beauties. Thank you for consistently sharing with us, your talent and skill."
21st January, 2008
"Amanda is a sweetheart and a talented photographer.. and we have lots in common :) -- such as the cool retro headphones that we've recently been obsessing over, which we use to listen to all kinds of wonderful music with! we also have similar taste in music and i envy her for being able to attend so many great concerts!! she's also a wonderful Polaroid shooter, i especially love her "Amelie" set, its one of my fav movies as well ;D"
18th January, 2008
"Manda captures the everyday, the ordinary, the alltäglich like no other. I adore her sweet, old world, genteel style. It makes me feel as if I am a character in a nineteenth century play, drinking mint tea in sweet china cups and picking wildflowers in meadows. It makes me feel as if I am there with her, standing by her side as she captures. Manda is a true memory keeper. Thank you for sharing your amazing work with the world. :)"
15th January, 2008
Letizia Gilioli says:
"She is one of my favorite flickr photographer!
her photos are magic for the wonderful tones and color!
I love her work, and her vision of the world ^__^"
10th January, 2008
"magic, mystery, enchantment - an urban faerie tale unfolding... one of my favorites..."
13th November, 2007
"Amanda is not only a brilliant photographer with talent that leaves us all dripping with envy, but she's also a beautiful woman who is so fun to hang out with. I had the privy of shooting with her during my visit to Sydney and I wish we could get together and shoot everyday!"
15th August, 2006
"A completely wonderful woman, Amanda has an unique talent behind the camera. I love both her photoblog and her flickr photographs, and am thankful to know Amanda as a true friend."
15th June, 2006
myla kent says:
"I'm surprised that I'm the first one to write a testimonial about the fabulousness that is Amanda -- I have long been a fan of her photography -- I love the way she looks at the world. Warning: incredibly addicting flickrstream ;)"
31st March, 2006
- Amanda Gilligan
- September 2004
- Sydney, Australia
- Sydney, Australia
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Mocking Bird