- flickr Black Day 1,124 photos, 955 members
- Visual Haiku 8,167 photos, 398 members
- New Flickr Layout Sucks 797 photos, 1,969 members
- Nature Nerds 28,839 photos, 1,480 members
- Academy of Lost Theories 11,566 photos, 293 members
- Wash on Monday, Iron on Tuesday 253 photos, 29 members
- p.s. It's all a facade 378 photos, 23 members
- Collectief der Nuttelozen 128 photos, 33 members
- Mr. CHAT 1,127 photos, 266 members
- Camminare e fotografare – per strade di bosco e di città 107,984 photos, 2,719 members
- Gulbenkian 223 photos, 27 members
- Digital Psychography 2,900 photos, 93 members
- Flickr Friday 6,115 photos, 10,272 members
- Non-Places (curated) 4,134 photos, 667 members
- os stênceis da *L 75 photos, 21 members
- Urban Photo Publishing 36,994 photos, 958 members
- Asking questions 109 photos, 176 members
- Flickr for iPhone 29,666 photos, 3,775 members
- bitches brew 221,022 photos, 3,649 members
- infrasculptures 198 photos, 18 members
- fechou 83 photos, 11 members
- Loose Living 764 photos, 191 members
- Inside Out Project Global 259 photos, 8 members
- a troika que se lixe! 79 photos, 6 members
- FotodeRua 1,465 photos, 104 members
- fungi 65,324 photos, 7,111 members
- SUN-BLEACHED BLUE 195 photos, 70 members
- VHILS - Alexandre Farto 305 photos, 62 members
- Lovely ficus 2,130 photos, 352 members
- Working Women 287 photos, 42 members
- Leo et Pipo 2,623 photos, 263 members
- Decollage 567 photos, 76 members
- Flickr CPR 6,354 photos, 571 members
- Flora do Algarve 3,585 photos, 26 members
- not all there 503 photos, 183 members
- fragmented:urban:language 2,254 photos, 443 members
- The democratic photograph 9,397 photos, 378 members
- yeah! Hackney 5,584 photos, 158 members
- a letter from eine 1,681 photos, 219 members
- Columbia Road & Flower Market, London 682 photos, 163 members
- Arboreal, the Art of Trees (Tree/s must be the focus of the pic) 46,246 photos, 5,852 members
- OIL Refineries of the World - PEAK OIL 221 photos, 182 members
- Nemo 795 photos, 86 members
- party walls / medianeras 1,775 photos, 81 members
- Baumscheibenvorfall 259 photos, 35 members
- Photo Talk Plus 913 photos, 351 members
- Panni Stesi | Clothes Line 3,508 photos, 818 members
- Pancratium Photos 1,123 photos, 93 members
- Coastal sand dunes of Europe 1,513 photos, 155 members
- Steve Jobs Tribute Group 166 photos, 105 members
"ela é a minha bruxa preferida...e , ainda por cima, constrói casinhas onde eu queria morar...*"
6th November, 2009
"Se existe um bom motivo para ver, ele se chama Luísa Cortesão.
Luísa é luz, fonte e ninho!"
31st March, 2009
"*L, thank you for your quiet sure shots framed with casual perfection and such intimate grace that each of us can feel as if they were made for our eyes only."
20th January, 2009
Eric Dupuis says:
"Luisa has a genuine and sensitive way of making us see the beauty and unexpected in everyday situations. Thank you."
17th September, 2008
"i really enjoy seeing the world with luisa's eyes. Her photostream is - sort of - my instant vacation on rainy days."
10th September, 2008
"Luisa rocks - plain and simple.
Thank you for showing me how to see!
25th May, 2008
"Gosto da simplicidade do seu olhar, o que torna as fotos bem mais interessantes. Luísa não deixa nada passar despercebido."
26th January, 2008
30th December, 2007
"i am consistently struck by the beauty and clarity in luisa's images. she was one of the first fotobloggers i discovered and she has remained a treasured inspiration over the years."
10th February, 2007
"Ó Luísa, pá, já estou como o Zé... fosses minha mãe, minha irmã, whatever, e não saía de casa!"
28th December, 2006
Ponto e virgula says:
"As gaivotas desenham triângulos no céu para a Luísa, porque só ela consegue perceber a geometria escondida das coisas. Tudo é ordem no mundo dela, uma ordem suave como a luz de Lisboa. Gosto muito de tudo o que ela faz. E sobretudo gosto ainda mais de a ter conhecido.
Feliz Natal para ti minha amiga."
21st December, 2006
"Luisa has been my favorite from the very first beginning."
15th November, 2006
"*L counts you as a friend...então não há razão pra medo: posso observar de perto como ela mistura simplicidade e magia diariamente e sempre com um sorriso suave e uma surpresa que ela provavelmente guarda no chapéu (*L me deleita sempre com seus olhos puros e me mostra um portugal ainda mais poético do que eu acreditava existir--se isso for bruxaria eu sou fã e gostaria de também ser filho e aprendiz,"
21st June, 2006
Annene von Durchgerockt says:
"Elegant. Confident. Surprising. Versatile. Prolific.
And always worth watching."
14th June, 2006
"e que bem que me sabe sempre os teus olhares poemas momentos :) e brincadeiras ;)"
23rd May, 2006
"*L has a wonderful eye. She can see shapes and colours where no one else sees anything at all. Look at her pictures, she'll teach you how to see."
30th January, 2006
"Luisa has a way of seeing the world that is both simple and inspiring. In her photographic imagination, not only will inanimate objects sing and dance, but they will do so with previously unheard of grace."
23rd January, 2006
"Luísas work has really an admirable special magic. Her photos are bewitching and intriguing and allways a great inspiration for me.... and i appreciate the creative way of Luísa to communicate in this "virtual reality" with such a vitality and cordiality.
She is one of the people who make flickr to a piece of "real-life".
thank you therefore"
24th November, 2005
bruce grant says:
"«On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.»
De cette façon (avec le coeur) cette merveilleuse sorcière voit, chaque jour, ce que les autres laissent passer sans rien remarquer.
Elle est vraiment mon héroïne."
4th October, 2005
"ceux de cette ville la regardent avec le coeur,
les autres seulement avec les yeux,
"Elle" regarde partout avec les deux."
14th July, 2005
"A lot of my favorite pictures are *L's...
11th July, 2005
JOHNNY FOTO says:
"*L never leaves home without a broom...little does she realise that modern bruxas now use vacuum cleaners...and oh! yes(lest she cast a spell on me)she's a a foto wizard."
10th June, 2005
"*L has that magical eye, and more important, her interactions are playful. perhaps now and then you will be picked up by *L like a seashell, and placed on the sand next to a beautiful stone and a feather you suddenly want to look at. you find you are seeing things in the world and thinking "this is something Luisa might see." something that is suddenly muito *Lindo."
26th May, 2005
"she is my bruxa
and she makes
poetry with images*"
30th May, 2005
youp youp says:
"Sometimes she is my mother and she takes great photos :0)"
24th May, 2005
"Luísa has been a great inspiration to me, as a photographer and artistic sorceress. She takes sand and makes continents and carefully constructs thick shadows in her basement. These will one day take over the world and i will live to see the dream. Thank you, *L!"
15th May, 2005
"my first testimonial to anyone's work, i have to say that *L's photos have a subtle, sweet grace that are indicative of an observant and unique perspective. her work is poetic and full of arty goodness ;)"
18th March, 2005
"I wish I had a mother like her! or... a sister
ps. and she takes the most beautiful photos!"
16th March, 2005
"She is not my mother and she takes great photos."
26th January, 2005
Rosa Pomar says:
"She's my mother and she takes great photos :D"
21st January, 2005
- July 2004
- eu sou do Porto e vim para Lisboa
- I am:
- atiro a tudo o que mexe. ao que está quieto também. depois embrulho com fotochope