Hey i am Imran Khan :) & i am from Sialkot, Pakistan but right now i am working in Kuwait. I am also running a blog which is pakpics.wordpress.com through which i am sharing Pakistani beauty with others.
create your own visited countries map
- Photographer's Brotherhood 597 photos, 217 members
- Kuwait Photography Club 22,949 photos, 544 members
- Dulha/dulhan- Pakistani shaadi 402 photos, 94 members
- Pak Pics 3,438 photos, 102 members
- EyeWalks Klub 55,387 photos, 3,134 members
- Forgotten Memories.. 8,059 photos, 808 members
- JinnahSeQuaid 9 photos, 11 members
- 7 [Seven] : Post1, Score7 - Quality photos ONLY! No comment=BAN! 6,686 photos, 931 members
- SHIELD OF ARMOR ( CLOSING SORRY, JUST DON"T HAVE THE TIME 4,935 photos, 998 members
- Brilliant Masterpieces 2,924 photos, 175 members
- AA Ubercool 51,334 photos, 3,153 members
- Fl♥ckr Hearts -- Post 1 & Give 3 Hearts - Sweeper Active! 697,288 photos, 35,357 members
- Pakistan: The Beautiful 1,494 photos, 176 members
- LUMIX DMC-LS80 PHOTOS 815 photos, 56 members
- World Of Macro Picture Perfect P 1 C 2 8,427 photos, 897 members
- *NATURE & STYLE* P1 C4 .(SWEEPER ACTIVE) 219,622 photos, 11,155 members
- Talking lens 2,183 photos, 240 members
- ஐ~*~*~Fashion fever~*~*~ஐ (post 1 Award 1) 1,988 photos, 231 members
- The Best Shot - Post1/Award5 (Not commenting = Ban) 316,997 photos, 15,084 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 720,940 photos, 100,703 members
- NATURE'S PRIME 297,679 photos, 16,917 members
- Anything you like - Post 1- Comment 5 46,060 photos, 4,422 members
- b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l (award 2) - New Contest: SPRING COLORS 194,328 photos, 8,987 members
- Super Photographer (Post1 -Award 5) 285,318 photos, 16,963 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #4 ☆ Art. Invite Only (P1/A5) 146,414 photos, 10,816 members
- Discovery Photos: Post 1, Vote for 3 565,398 photos, 28,051 members
- *Peace Awards* POST 1 AWARD 5...SWEEPER SUPER ACTIVE 433,321 photos, 15,787 members
- Sea, Sun & Clouds (Post 1 - Award 2) 78,574 photos, 13,991 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (((click "about" to find award))) 2,386,074 photos, 95,545 members
- ALTHANI_ ^^ 820 photos, 896 members
- *****BOKEHLICIOUS IMAGE***** 166,603 photos, 8,425 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #3 ☆ Gold. Post 1, Award 5. Invite Only 177,521 photos, 12,535 members
- Arab SLR's Club (Post 1- Comment 3) 17,396 photos, 2,131 members
- The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly Post 1-Award 3 a must/Sweeper 36,697 photos, 2,848 members
- Beautiful Photo ( Post 2 - Comment 5.)*SWEEPER ACTIVE* 60,929 photos, 4,455 members
- *Platinum Peace Award* <LEVEL 2> INVITED ONLY : POST 1-AWARD 5 84,059 photos, 8,897 members
- !Group Tripod (post1~comment4) 362,821 photos, 16,044 members
- **WORLD OF FLOWERS**// ONLY FLOWERS//P.1 / 4 GIVE SWEEPER ACTIVE 74,809 photos, 6,749 members
- MIMAMOR FLOWERS / Post 1 - 3 Award 56,244 photos, 5,553 members
- Flickr's Legend - Invite ONLY! *~Quality Only! *~NO Video! 3,814 photos, 2,244 members
- ***SCREAM OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER*** 1,590,107 photos, 39,272 members
- · Zafiro, post 1 invite 1 award 5 73,328 photos, 3,183 members
- Rose Petal 34,819 photos, 3,255 members
- Diamond Stars (Post 1 Give 3 diamons) 606,626 photos, 21,365 members
- Dragonfly Awards * Post1 - Award 3 * *Sweeper Active* 553,362 photos, 24,032 members
- "Most Beautiful Pictures" 106,514 photos, 3,681 members
- _El Mundo bajo mis pies. 583 photos, 131 members
- Pakistani Heritage 1,421 photos, 178 members
- Friendship Group 8,601 photos, 793 members
- ARCHITECTURE IN NEW YORK 1,960 photos, 803 members
genious Junaid says:
""There are a few accounts here on Flickr that I visit every time I log in and this is one of them. Imran Khan is a perfect "master" of his camera and you can see it easily in his photography: impecable, with a plus, an artistic and subtle touch. He has surprised every one with master pieces every time he uploads those. I know him since his childhood but his master qulaities were hidden from everyone. His creations are mind blowing and he has bundles of ideas in his mind. He is a true artist of this era and i am learning a lot from him.
He has many qualities like he is a very intelligent person, a very good singer, an extra ordinary photographer and a brilliant creation master.......means he is master of all these trades. I have always been a fan of this super confident dude!
Thanks Jog for being there.............Junaid""
18th October, 2009
Naveed Mughal says:
"He is not only just my friend but an elder brother to me....I have learnt a lot from him and he is an ideal photographer and designer. His work is extra ordinary and his every picture has different stories to tell. I wish him all the very best for his future and I pray to Allah that he gets all the blessings of Allah in his life and countless happiness.
He is my inspiration and i am still learning from him......
Thanks Imran for being my friend.........May Allah our friendship lasts forever....ameen"
23rd September, 2009
~ Adil ~ <OFF> says:
"Imran...one of the finest photo manipulaters you will ever see. His work is totally out class and the best thing I like about his work is that he takes care of the finest details. His colour combinations and compositions are terrific. I really enjoy viewing his work everytime I visit his photostream. I wish him all the best for his future."
9th September, 2009
""I can't wait to start this first testimonial for imran"
Imran's work is always beautiful and inspiring.
very talented and kind person with so much potential and talente; Elegant, Beautiful(wow), Polite, Deep, , Lovable,Confident, Soft yet Strong and i'm proud to call him my friend, ...!
"your photos are so so beautiful. i never get bored of looking at the pictures in your photostream again & again
i am proud that you are part of my Flickr world.
what can i write a bout him there aren't words to describe him .
keep sharing beautiful images with us!!!"I think imran is a really talented guy. The quality of his pictures is just so wonderful ...!!!
Keep up the good work!""
13th August, 2009
Noor Mohammad. says:
"Pakistani man who gives you the picture is not just a static image
but it is a word for feelings and emotions should feel it
he is a creative photographer and has an amazing photo
Through his comments i feel that he is friendly
Through his photos .. I saw him a lot of friends Masha'Allah
His personality seems to be loved by all
I wish you All the best & keep going my brother .. .. May God bless you"
10th July, 2009
"A sweet person with nice smile & lovely wordz....hiw work is awesome and the way he is promoting Pakistan is worth praising. He is a hardworking, devoted, passionate and a true patriot. I always like his creations and captions. His work shows how thoughtful he is. May Allah bless you my friend.
Cheers from UK"
1st September, 2008
"In a dark night, all of God's creations seek light, less one,.... the "Fire Fly" ... in Urdu called the "Jugnoo" ... indigenous, self made creative and always original!,.... shining and leading the way!
Jugnoo just popped up on my photostream one fine morning, commented,....and made my day....and from then , he does that everyday! :)
Always cheerful, always encouraging, always supporting and always a inspiration!....and i love his "Mithahi" !!
...... so Imran, always remain Jugnoo!,... shinning and leading!"
26th August, 2008
Xploiтєя ™ says:
"Imran is definitely one of the sweetest & friendliest person i've came to know here in flickr! I'm always amazed with his artworks & he simply left me with a big question mark as to how he did it & did it sooooooo well!!! Every creation from this wonderful guy speaks a thousand words. Even without his having to describe it, i will know the message he is trying to convey across! Keep up your awesome work Jugnoo ! Admire your creativity That u create Through Photography The way you dooo , i just Simply Love it .
Keep Rocking Jiger ;)
Regards : Atif (Xploiter ™)"
21st August, 2008
Umair Ashfaq says:
"jugnoo is so friendly and his flickr photostream is very good.
keep it up man and PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!"
31st July, 2008
"Imran is a great work in progress with tremendous talent potential ready to be unleashed upon the world in his creative photography and art. His current circumstances has largely inhibited him from reaching new breakthroughs in his work at his job by the status quo of conformity mainstream globalized attitudes of many eastern workplace bosses who have lost the human touch culturally but don't let that fool you for one moment. I feel the day he progresses to the next level free of the chains of his current work position in Kuwait he will ultimately find what makes him happy in the pursuit of his dreams to think bold and explore new frontiers on his own free will to continue creating wonderful things that help inspire others. He just needs more encouragement and less of any restrictions put on his talent and his expressions."
27th June, 2007
"Creative Zee Rocks !!!
The photoshop work is inspirational !
he has full command over photoshop.
Keep up the superb work.U got potential and its showing up.
Great to watch ur work. The detail is fantastic.
Well done 5/5 *****"
19th March, 2007
"Imran and I are more then fellow flickeres. We are friends on many levels. We are friends, fans and brothers. I appreciate him for his cause and effort toward Pakistan as he has worked tirelessly with little motivation from others to create an image of Pakistan through his blogpost which has made it to No one in short time. That all happend due to his hard work and his vision. His dream is not a dream anymore. It’s a reality, a reality that makes me proud of him.
He is a creative person, his creativity reflects through his thoughtful captions, his comments, his creative graphic art and now his stunning photographs. He has matured into a talented photographer in short time because he has “the eye” for the images.
Working and living at Kuwait he misses Pakistan like any expat Pakistani but he is never disconnected from Pakistan.
I had the pleasure of knowing him through his comments, his blogposts, his pictures, his emails, online chats and telephonic conversation. I can read and tell a lot about person and I can tell he is a sensitive person, a person with strong ethical and moral values, a person who believes in good, a person who has pride, a person with a great heart who would help others. I learned more about him from his voice, he sounds smart, educated and sophisticated.
Personally he has appreciated me and motivated me like no one else did on flickr. I am sure I will be writing travelogues and blogs for his site very soon and together will be creating a beautiful image of Pakistan, cause we work with – Dil say.
Last thing – Oh I am so dearly waiting for him to come to Pakistan so we can meet in person."
13th February, 2007
"hi, zeeimran i really like your photography, keep it up.......I also want to say how creative and talented you are......i can say god gifted........In every pictures you have shown some creativity and emotions......not alot people are aware of them....you make people laugh and smile but inside you have a beautiful heart which we cannot see it........I pray for your every step you take in your life.
Look at the bright side and don't let adversity keep you from winning and hold on to your dreams and never let them go.
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
Your friends will know you better in the first minute they meet you
than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years."
"Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness..."
"Friends are born, not made.""
30th January, 2007
"Thanks for including me in your list."
19th January, 2007
- Imran Khan
- July 2006
- Sialkot, Pakistan, Kuwait
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Pakistani Pictures