Note I am taking a break from flickr pro. I will post work more regularly now at www.elkue.tumblr.com, and my projects are still up at www.elkue.com.
Please request permission before using any of my photos. You can use flickrmail or regular email. If you need a picture in a hurry, use regular email.
- CONTAX T3 22,369 photos, 1,752 members
- Foam Peeping (now closed) 1,821 photos, 346 members
- Fujifilm Instax 10,639 photos, 1,404 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 35,184 photos, 7,051 members
- Poor Places 4,981 photos, 404 members
- Mamiya RZ67 / Pro & Pro II (NO RB) 13,148 photos, 1,803 members
- Dublin Street Photography (DSP) 1,711 photos, 481 members
- Claud Butler Classics 319 photos, 64 members
- Nikon Lite Touch / AF600 639 photos, 124 members
- irish cycling 1,426 photos, 78 members
- Transport in Ireland 8,476 photos, 165 members
- Irish Buses 5,888 photos, 97 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 246,712 photos, 8,859 members
- Mamiya 7 and 7II 29,827 photos, 2,514 members
- Nikon N70 / F70 2,345 photos, 247 members
- Ektachrome (Elite Chrome) 8,872 photos, 689 members
- Yashica Mat 124(G) 30,673 photos, 2,603 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,855 photos, 58,089 members
- I Shoot Film 2,148,124 photos, 87,761 members
- Mamiya 6 8,085 photos, 580 members
- Contax G1&G2 38,996 photos, 2,512 members
- Yashica Electro 35 31,375 photos, 4,700 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 308,000 photos, 13,335 members
- Analog Photography 1,500,190 photos, 33,560 members
- Star Wars Fans United 26,323 photos, 2,818 members
- Minolta XE Group 1,425 photos, 246 members
- Minolta Manual Focus 57,210 photos, 6,212 members
- Minolta 78,684 photos, 3,380 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 174,194 photos, 15,445 members
- Canon CanoScan 8800f 8,743 photos, 374 members
- Yashica T5/T4 25,508 photos, 2,025 members
- Film in Baltimore 13,800 photos, 511 members
- Vivitar PN2011 1,164 photos, 261 members
- Contax T2 27,150 photos, 2,146 members
- Konica Cameras 9,964 photos, 659 members
- the power of APS 328 photos, 49 members
- APS: Advanced Photo System 4,784 photos, 472 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 68,090 photos, 6,276 members
- Olympus Users 352,196 photos, 6,946 members
- Brooklyn 107,070 photos, 5,178 members
- Velo-Orange 1,866 photos, 354 members
- T.A. East Side Volunteer Committee 83 photos, 8 members
- Bianchi USA 2,731 photos, 852 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,437 members
- Curbed 60,396 photos, 1,627 members
- Nikon D90 916,453 photos, 36,134 members
- foursquare 1,003 photos, 557 members
- Bridgestone Bicycles 831 photos, 198 members
- Riots 1,258 photos, 315 members
- Lower East Side 5,925 photos, 303 members
oh suzie q says:
"oooh Liam. what to say. he is great. he is fantastic. he takes better photos of bikes than any other person. amoung many other things. so anyways, he's just really wonderful. except he should be an insomniac ... oh well !"
27th October, 2008
"RatherBeBiking has got to be the most dedicated cyclist under 18 in New York City. An acute observer and guardian of the roadways, he has done more to document problems and change conditions in NYC bicycle lanes than anyone I know. And his LaGuardia Cycle Club has gotten more young cyclists out on the road. Wish there were more like him!"
23rd April, 2008
"if i were your heart would you let me beat?"
10th March, 2008
"Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes,"
18th December, 2006
11th November, 2006
CARNIVAL OF LIGHT says:
"LIAM is too busy riding his bike around NYC. This is a shame because I want to see more of his world posted onFLICKR .
He is also possibly my biggest FLICKR fan.... I'm flattered."
7th July, 2006
"Aside from having a rockin' name, Liam Patrick Quigley takes ace photographs - from bike shots to captures of the beautiful yet sometimes wretched city that New York can be. Liam is a youngin', but if he's producing such hot work now, I can only imagine what the future will bring."
27th November, 2005
- September 2004
- New York, NY
- I am: