Note I am taking a break from flickr pro. I will post work more regularly now at www.elkue.tumblr.com, and my projects are still up at www.elkue.com.
Please request permission before using any of my photos. You can use flickrmail or regular email. If you need a picture in a hurry, use regular email.
- CONTAX T3 20,440 photos, 1,573 members
- Foam Peeping (now closed) 1,934 photos, 360 members
- Fujifilm Instax 9,596 photos, 1,286 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 32,389 photos, 6,483 members
- Poor Places 4,250 photos, 387 members
- Mamiya RZ67 / Pro & Pro II (NO RB) 11,637 photos, 1,601 members
- Dublin Street Photography (DSP) 1,429 photos, 414 members
- Claud Butler Classics 290 photos, 58 members
- Nikon Lite Touch / AF600 608 photos, 105 members
- irish cycling 1,370 photos, 76 members
- Transport in Ireland 7,271 photos, 154 members
- Irish Buses 4,040 photos, 89 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 230,409 photos, 8,678 members
- Mamiya 7 and 7II 26,165 photos, 2,216 members
- Nikon N70 / F70 2,212 photos, 232 members
- Ektachrome 8,027 photos, 641 members
- Yashica Mat 124(G) 27,759 photos, 2,285 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,763 photos, 51,468 members
- I Shoot Film 2,030,204 photos, 81,174 members
- Mamiya 6 7,282 photos, 503 members
- Contax G1&G2 35,573 photos, 2,252 members
- Yashica Electro 35 29,484 photos, 4,297 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 280,492 photos, 12,782 members
- Analog Photography 1,294,954 photos, 27,851 members
- Star Wars Fans United 23,272 photos, 2,544 members
- Minolta XE Group 1,363 photos, 220 members
- Minolta Manual Focus 51,159 photos, 4,091 members
- Minolta 74,843 photos, 3,288 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 164,172 photos, 12,871 members
- Canon CanoScan 8800f 8,737 photos, 362 members
- Yashica T5/T4 23,753 photos, 1,896 members
- Film in Baltimore 12,668 photos, 489 members
- Vivitar PN2011 1,163 photos, 249 members
- Contax T2 23,116 photos, 1,847 members
- Konica Cameras 8,781 photos, 618 members
- the power of APS 310 photos, 47 members
- APS: Advanced Photo System 4,343 photos, 458 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 63,784 photos, 5,808 members
- Olympus Users 301,383 photos, 6,465 members
- Brooklyn 100,624 photos, 5,035 members
- Velo-Orange 1,673 photos, 339 members
- T.A. East Side Volunteer Committee 83 photos, 8 members
- Bianchi USA 2,642 photos, 774 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,529 members
- Curbed 55,323 photos, 1,559 members
- Nikon D90 863,105 photos, 35,256 members
- foursquare 1,219 photos, 560 members
- Bridgestone Bicycles 731 photos, 183 members
- Riots 1,069 photos, 303 members
- Lower East Side 5,577 photos, 296 members
oh suzie q says:
"oooh Liam. what to say. he is great. he is fantastic. he takes better photos of bikes than any other person. amoung many other things. so anyways, he's just really wonderful. except he should be an insomniac ... oh well !"
27th October, 2008
"RatherBeBiking has got to be the most dedicated cyclist under 18 in New York City. An acute observer and guardian of the roadways, he has done more to document problems and change conditions in NYC bicycle lanes than anyone I know. And his LaGuardia Cycle Club has gotten more young cyclists out on the road. Wish there were more like him!"
23rd April, 2008
"if i were your heart would you let me beat?"
10th March, 2008
"Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes, Photos, bikes, photos, bikes,"
18th December, 2006
11th November, 2006
CARNIVAL OF LIGHT says:
"LIAM is too busy riding his bike around NYC. This is a shame because I want to see more of his world posted onFLICKR .
He is also possibly my biggest FLICKR fan.... I'm flattered."
7th July, 2006
"Aside from having a rockin' name, Liam Patrick Quigley takes ace photographs - from bike shots to captures of the beautiful yet sometimes wretched city that New York can be. Liam is a youngin', but if he's producing such hot work now, I can only imagine what the future will bring."
27th November, 2005
- September 2004
- New York, NY
- I am: