Louis Lander-Deacon's photostream Pro User
I am 19 years old.
I wonder round my own head watering my ideas.
Some die, some grow.
Some flourish, some wither.
I dont know, i am a little lost i suspect.
Creator of artworks for • Imagine Dragons • Mic Righteous • Chasing Grace • Prose • Robert Wun • Rob Delaney •
| Fan Page
- Quirky Photos ♥ 458 photos, 65 members
- Alien Bees (UK) 163 photos, 62 members
- Inspirationfeed 19,655 photos, 2,951 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II and EOS 5D Mark III Group 521,366 photos, 22,156 members
- Guardian Camera Club 27,001 photos, 12,649 members
- INTENSE photomag 2,656 photos, 248 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,531 members
- The Hundred Club of Flickr 281,338 photos, 31,403 members
- Cactus V4 Wireless Flash Trigger 3,157 photos, 317 members
- Project 365 1,617,138 photos, 27,509 members
- Strobist.com 572,664 photos, 113,710 members
- Teenage Photographers 765,608 photos, 31,877 members
- 365 Days 1,046,671 photos, 21,667 members
- Nikon D300s Users Group 158,105 photos, 5,650 members
- Fabulous Planet Evo (Post 1, Award 4) (Sweeper) 100,777 photos, 4,579 members
- Fujifilm Instax 9,589 photos, 1,287 members
- Instax Windows 142 photos, 507 members
- La mia prima foto su Flickr - My first photo on Flickr 11,920 photos, 23,082 members
- Wonderland: Alice Through the Looking Glass 1,782 photos, 464 members
- Fl♥ckr Hearts -- Post 1 & Give 3 Hearts - Sweeper Active! 709,989 photos, 35,634 members
- 1-2-3 Nikon 50,662 photos, 1,238 members
- Keep your eyes open - Ayez l'oeil - NO PEOPLE - P1A3 - Sweeper 171,785 photos, 8,248 members
- Imagination 301,908 photos, 11,616 members
- Man Ray 15,449 photos, 4,241 members
- PSDTUTS 66,227 photos, 11,308 members
- "FLICKR POPULAR PHOTOGRAPHER" POST1/AWARD3 QUALITY IMAGES ONLY 161,413 photos, 5,457 members
- abstract/surreal/strange795 54,943 photos, 2,109 members
- art795 21,251 photos, 796 members
- Low key 21,373 photos, 5,165 members
- Experimental Dream 130,742 photos, 6,926 members
- Ultimate Shot ~Invited Images Only! POST 1/ Comment 1 47,803 photos, 11,911 members
- 13-18 Year Old Teen Photographers 225,916 photos, 8,175 members
- "FRIENDS" P1/A2 521,639 photos, 13,335 members
- Flickr United (Award 3) 404,562 photos, 17,155 members
- the enchanted land 22,454 photos, 1,443 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 257,518 photos, 14,591 members
- Innovative photography equipment 1,078 photos, 1,953 members
- *DIY Photography Equipment 8,619 photos, 7,087 members
- 75-100 Views (Post up to 5 per day) 13,778 photos, 3,022 members
- The Secret Life of Toys 300,262 photos, 20,157 members
- **Platinum Heart Awards** (Only with 8+Heart Awards Invitation!) 191,395 photos, 14,715 members
- ·Spirit Of Photography (Post 1 Award 5) - Comment or be banned 710,060 photos, 28,457 members
- Dragonfly Awards * Post1 - Award 3 * *Sweeper Active* 538,486 photos, 24,051 members
- High Speed Photography 29,135 photos, 7,345 members
- 'Views: 51 - 75 44,814 photos, 1,689 members
- Flickr Community (INVITE ALL CONTACTS) 730,871 photos, 40,064 members
- FashionPhotographyBlog.com 77,027 photos, 15,286 members
- Country Girl Beauty 4,729 photos, 1,062 members
- Explored Beauty ! 58,852 photos, 4,979 members
- The Portrait Group 2,057,608 photos, 130,595 members
"Just spent a good 45 minutes making my way through your photostream! All of your photos are amazing and inspiring, i simply can't get enough! Every idea is original and unique, i envy your talent! Keep it up, you are bound to go somewhere with this :)"
30th March, 2011
And we believed. ♥ says:
well i suck at beginnings but i'll find soon my words.
maybe i wasn't the best contact ever, i know that i haven't commented a lot and maybe being just so supportive, but i was there.
one of the facts that surprised me during your 365 was that even on your most fucked-up days you had a photo. maybe it wasn't the best, maybe it was rubbish, maybe it was whatever, but you had one every single day. on those days i said to myself that want to be like you: never give up and to have more confidence in myself. i was just there waiting for that " boom" photo. you have some of the most genial photos that i think i've ever seen. on your best days you can make magic. i even don't know when the time has flown just so fast or when i have discovered you first, but now your done with your 365. i wanted for so long to write you a testimonial, but i just couldn't find the right moment or maybe i wasn't feeling like writing and describing my feelings. eh.. the moment came. i wanted to cry after reading all the words you and the others that have finished your 365 today or yesterday said. i just see myself after a year and a half in this posture. it's fuckin' amazing and also sad, it's my ambition , and without you and some other great people from here it wouldn't have existed. i want to improve.
so, to end up with i want to say a rly big THANK YOU for the inspiration, for showing me that a 365 can be done, for your ambition, for your desire and for that great person that you are. never give up.
1st January, 2011
Roanne Lucy Silver says:
"Ok, so 2nd change!
Louis, you are an inspiration; truly. Not only does your work inspire and motivate me to continue with mine, you as a person do too. You have become an awesome friend, of whom I am so grateful for.
Your photography is, like I said, inspiring. But also so riddled with your emotions and thoughts it sometimes takes a while to decipher it properly. And that is some talent!
You are amazing :)"
28th October, 2010
"One of my favorite streams on flickr. interesting, amazing, different, and inspiring work.
i adore this guy and i cannot get enough of his photography.
20th October, 2010
The girl. Amelia. says:
"Right forget that balls I wrote before, I will now attempt to string a few sentances together that describe your amazingness. Louis, I think you are such an incredible photographer, looking back you have come so far from your first posts, and the concepts you come up with and the manipulations you..well manipulate are fabulous! Really, jealousy alert here! You are such a sweet person too, flickr mail chats avec you are pretty damn lovely.
4th October, 2010
"Louis is one of the most inspiring people i have ever met.
His work is out of this world, its not normal what he does which just makes everything that little bit better than everyone else.
In a few years this guy will be HUGE. No doubt about it, when ever i talk about photography to my mates i tell them to look at louis lander deacon's photostream and every single one of them is gobsmacked.
If any of my photos were 1/5 as good as his i would be happy.
Saying Louis Lander-Deacon's work is good, is an understatement."
5th September, 2010
"Louis takes some of the best photos I've seen on Flickr. He has such a unique style to his work, but each picture is different. I look forward to every awesome picture!
Keep up the good work :)"
12th July, 2010
clementine beck says:
"i've always loved your work Louis, it makes me so jealous going through your stream and seeing how amazing you are at photography.
i love your self portraits, and the processing you apply on them. one day i wish to be as good as you are.. (as if)
i look forward to getting to know you better and geeking it up about photography.
13th June, 2010
"oh my god
your stream is just so cool
and so surreal
and so creative
you are so freaking talented
YOU WILL GO SO FAR"
9th May, 2010
sara remi says:
"Louis makes us all look like boring slums. His creativity is out of this world, literally, and he shows his inner thoughts through his photographs. I wish I could put a quarter of an emotion he does into his photography. Also, he designs beautifully and every photo looks as if he wanted it to be his best piece. He really is a true artist."
11th April, 2010
lindsay gray* says:
"Ahhh you're so amazing! You always have such creative and innovative ideas in your photography, and they come across so beautifully. I love your entire stream (:"
28th March, 2010
"Louis was the first person to add me as a contact. And I'm so glad he did.
His photos were so much of an inspiration and they were definitely one of a few good reasons that made me stay and get addicted to flickr. Thank you for this.
Louis' best photos are ... creepy. I mean really scaring and yet sooo great. He always has the best tones and compositions and I really like his use of textures!
His stream is definitely one of my favourites on flickr.
So keep the good work coming, I'm so looking forward to every new upload!!
27th March, 2010
enjoi, hey soul sister says:
"wow man, your last photos are awesome, I like your creativity, Im waiting for more of your amazing shots ;)"
4th February, 2010
sigh no more says:
"Wow, so Ive been following Louis for like a week or two now, and with every upload Im seriously blown away. He has the most creative ideas, and his photography skills are just fantastic. I love seeing new stuff everyday!"
2nd February, 2010
"All of your photos are amazing and really creative. I love to see what your latest uploads are :)"
10th January, 2010
Rachel Thalia says:
"Louis added me as a contact, and after looking through his photostream, I was honored that such a brilliant photographer would add someone like me! I was very very impressed with every photo, and not only does he have a creative mind, but it is apparent that he knows a lot about the technicalities of photography- i envy that. I am excited to start following his 365! :)"
7th January, 2010
"Louis is one of the most creative individuals i know, coupled with rapidly growing photographic skill and a few magazine publications already, he is well on his way to becoming an accomplished photographer."
20th December, 2009
"louis is definitely one of the coolest people i have met on flickr. all his photos are astoundingly creative, but so emotive at the same time. the variety of his work is so amazing, it seriously shows how good he is at what he does. his portraits make me feel like i am the person, or i know the person, or maybe something like that.
i hope he will keep up the fantastic work :)"
14th December, 2009
between two lungs says:
"i agree 100% with inaudible melodies.
his creativity is absolutely amazing, i am so glad i came across this stream."
14th December, 2009
"I took one look through your stream and I fell in love immediatly.. You have such a way with capturing real emotions. Your photos are so lovely and effortless with a combination of amazing props.
Every photo is just wonderful. I can't wait to see what you'll shoot next."
14th December, 2009
- Louis Lander-Deacon
- November 2007
- Hemel Hepmstead
- Hemel Hempstead
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- louislanderdeacon [at] yahoo.com