Photography is an important part of my life. Ever since I can remember I have loved capturing precious moments. My Grandmother was always taking photos on her many adventures and her passion for photography seems to have rubbed off onto me.
My earliest photographs were portraits of friends and family. I enjoy freezing a moment in time, capturing images that are fun and full of expression. I am available for local photosessions and product photography.
Most of my photos are licensed Attribution, Non Commercial, No Derivative Works. If you wish to use one of my photos for a commercial purpose please contact me and I am sure we can come to some arrangement.
Attribution should be given if my photo is used. Flickr requires that you link back to the photograph's page. I require that somewhere on the page there is
a link to my profile or photography website. If you wish to use a photo for commercial purposes then please check out my site for listings of stock photography agencies and licensing.
1. Blog style (reference)
valentines day - pink gerbera with a heart of chocolate! by vanessapr
3. Photography by Vanessa Pike-Russell
Some of my most interesting photos
I have a stock photo account with ozstock images, fotolia and gekko images and sell prints and cards through Redbubble.
The easiest way to find my stock photography accounts is to search for vanessa pike russell and fotolia or ozstock images or email me for the link since Flickr doesn't allow external links that aren't approved.
I created the following groups: Illawarra Groups
Illawarra Restaurant Reviews - restaurant and entertainment reviews of the Illawarra (Wollongong and Shellharbour areas)
Nan Tien Temple Group - an amazing place to visit. I'm not buddhist but you don't need to be to appreciate the serene surrounds, cultural significance and museum. The largest buddhist temple in the Southern Hemisphere.
University of Wollongong - I live very close to the university and have studied on and off since 1991. One of the prettiest campuses in Australia.
Definitely worth a visit! Across the road is the Wollongong Botanic Gardens
I'm an admin at New South Wales Group
New South Wales is a very diverse and beautiful state.
Photos of Vanessa Pike-Russell (9)
- Macro Melody 495 photos, 34 members
- P&O Australia 567 photos, 29 members
- *Food-a-holiC* ~ post 1, awards 3 8,684 photos, 819 members
- ArtJunky 308 photos, 62 members
- The "tree" at Wellington Point, Qld, Australia 82 photos, 57 members
- Graffiti / Street Art 666,742 photos, 16,124 members
- ♡♥[One of a Kind Images]♥♡ ~ [Post 1-Comment4] 3,818 photos, 384 members
- Brisbane Photography Wanderers 112 photos, 28 members
- Brisbane Buses 394 photos, 10 members
- Brisbane 18,723 photos, 969 members
- Brisbane Bird photography 14,983 photos, 625 members
- Brisvegas 1,701 photos, 87 members
- Brisbane Artists Republic 515 photos, 63 members
- Bayside Brisbane 2,886 photos, 169 members
- News-Photojournalism-Australia 14,063 photos, 601 members
- South East Queensland Meetup 965 photos, 423 members
- Redland Shire 387 photos, 26 members
- Wee Ones 7,828 photos, 1,792 members
- Pike-Russell Photography Workshops 79 photos, 1 member
- Warilla North Baptist Church Flickr Group 0 photos, 2 members
- ABC Illawarra NSW 98 photos, 19 members
- Chinese Restaurant Worldwide Documentation Project 18,954 photos, 914 members
- ABC Open Camera Club 22,128 photos, 3,681 members
- Conde Nast Traveller UK 1,298 photos, 564 members
- Royal Australian Navy 2,463 photos, 164 members
- We Love Warilla 191 photos, 8 members
- Storms of Australia! 692 photos, 174 members
- Storm Chasers 22,905 photos, 3,733 members
- Japanese & Chinese Gardens. 17,182 photos, 1,837 members
- Sydney: Chinese Gardens of Friendship, Darling Harbour 82 photos, 22 members
- We love the Gong 770 photos, 70 members
- Newborn (Birth to 1 Month) 27,219 photos, 5,422 members
- Yarn Photo Props For Babies and Children 2,741 photos, 494 members
- RO-RO (Cargo) 5,351 photos, 285 members
- Food Presentation 25,413 photos, 870 members
- Slashfood 57,824 photos, 1,750 members
- Transformed Transformers 390 photos, 8 members
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,141,431 photos, 23,966 members
- Portrait Beauty ! 73,250 photos, 4,771 members
- Running a Child Photography Business in Australia 566 photos, 142 members
- Australian Roller Derby 1,027 photos, 88 members
- Roller Girls, Roller Skate, Roller Hockey, Derby 11,798 photos, 555 members
- Roller Derby 38,362 photos, 3,964 members
- Kiama Coast Walk, NSW, Australia 20 photos, 7 members
- The Headshot 835 photos, 83 members
- Sigma 28-70 mm f2.8 3,076 photos, 287 members
- Proudly hanging in 10-19 galleries 52 photos, 9 members
- Sydney Food Photographers 1,971 photos, 112 members
- Picnikers - closed 131,552 photos, 10,150 members
- Go Dairy Free 1,385 photos, 82 members
Yorrick (bonehead) says:
"Vanessa is out there with her camera carving everything up, from food shots that make you want to lick your screen, people shots that say "people are important", the biggest buildings and the smallest details, flowers, trees, birds and bees, everything is there, and all of it is good :)"
6th April, 2008
- Vanessa Pike-Russell
- August 2005
- Shellharbour, Australia
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Vanessa Pike Russell Photography
- vanessa.pike.russell [at] gmail.com