Photography is an important part of my life. Ever since I can remember I have loved capturing precious moments. My Grandmother was always taking photos on her many adventures and her passion for photography seems to have rubbed off onto me.
My earliest photographs were portraits of friends and family. I enjoy freezing a moment in time, capturing images that are fun and full of expression. I am available for local photosessions and product photography.
Most of my photos are licensed Attribution, Non Commercial, No Derivative Works. If you wish to use one of my photos for a commercial purpose please contact me and I am sure we can come to some arrangement.
Attribution should be given if my photo is used. Flickr requires that you link back to the photograph's page. I require that somewhere on the page there is
a link to my profile or photography website. If you wish to use a photo for commercial purposes then please check out my site for listings of stock photography agencies and licensing.
1. Blog style (reference)
valentines day - pink gerbera with a heart of chocolate! by vanessapr
3. Photography by Vanessa Pike-Russell
Some of my most interesting photos
I have a stock photo account with ozstock images, fotolia and gekko images and sell prints and cards through Redbubble.
The easiest way to find my stock photography accounts is to search for vanessa pike russell and fotolia or ozstock images or email me for the link since Flickr doesn't allow external links that aren't approved.
I created the following groups: Illawarra Groups
Illawarra Restaurant Reviews - restaurant and entertainment reviews of the Illawarra (Wollongong and Shellharbour areas)
Nan Tien Temple Group - an amazing place to visit. I'm not buddhist but you don't need to be to appreciate the serene surrounds, cultural significance and museum. The largest buddhist temple in the Southern Hemisphere.
University of Wollongong - I live very close to the university and have studied on and off since 1991. One of the prettiest campuses in Australia.
Definitely worth a visit! Across the road is the Wollongong Botanic Gardens
I'm an admin at New South Wales Group
New South Wales is a very diverse and beautiful state.
Photos of Vanessa Pike-Russell (9)
- P&O Australia 529 photos, 26 members
- *Food-a-holiC* ~ post 1, awards 3 8,446 photos, 817 members
- ArtJunky 266 photos, 60 members
- The "tree" at Wellington Point, Qld, Australia 85 photos, 57 members
- Graffiti / Street Art 612,395 photos, 15,492 members
- ♡♥[One of a Kind Images]♥♡ ~ [Post 1-Comment4] 3,837 photos, 385 members
- Brisbane Photography Wanderers 96 photos, 28 members
- Brisbane Buses 350 photos, 7 members
- Brisbane 16,222 photos, 915 members
- Brisbane Bird photography 14,629 photos, 623 members
- Brisvegas 1,629 photos, 84 members
- Brisbane Artists Republic 502 photos, 64 members
- Bayside Brisbane 2,713 photos, 164 members
- News-Photojournalism-Australia 12,357 photos, 596 members
- South East Queensland Meetup 881 photos, 420 members
- Redland Shire 354 photos, 26 members
- Wee Ones 7,057 photos, 1,699 members
- Pike-Russell Photography Workshops 79 photos, 1 member
- Warilla North Baptist Church Flickr Group 0 photos, 2 members
- ABC Illawarra NSW 90 photos, 17 members
- Chinese Restaurant Worldwide Documentation Project 17,997 photos, 889 members
- ABC Open Camera Club 21,667 photos, 3,615 members
- Conde Nast Traveller UK 1,298 photos, 530 members
- Royal Australian Navy 2,273 photos, 156 members
- We Love Warilla 161 photos, 7 members
- Storms of Australia! 774 photos, 153 members
- Storm Chasers 21,286 photos, 3,605 members
- Japanese & Chinese Gardens. 16,152 photos, 1,794 members
- Sydney: Chinese Gardens of Friendship, Darling Harbour 78 photos, 21 members
- We love the Gong 769 photos, 69 members
- Newborn (Birth to 1 Month) 26,829 photos, 5,322 members
- Yarn Photo Props For Babies and Children 2,912 photos, 490 members
- RO-RO (Cargo) 5,204 photos, 284 members
- Food Presentation 22,823 photos, 836 members
- Slashfood 55,403 photos, 1,735 members
- Transformed Transformers 381 photos, 8 members
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,058,811 photos, 23,371 members
- Portrait Beauty ! 62,744 photos, 4,281 members
- Running a Child Photography Business in Australia 572 photos, 142 members
- Australian Roller Derby 1,022 photos, 89 members
- Roller Girls, Roller Skate, Roller Hockey, Derby 11,200 photos, 541 members
- Roller Derby 37,100 photos, 3,135 members
- Kiama Coast Walk, NSW, Australia 20 photos, 6 members
- The Headshot 734 photos, 80 members
- Sigma 28-70 mm f2.8 2,950 photos, 283 members
- Proudly hanging in 10-19 galleries 54 photos, 9 members
- Sydney Food Photographers 1,849 photos, 105 members
- Picnikers - closed 133,381 photos, 10,291 members
- Go Dairy Free 1,362 photos, 81 members
- The Art of Food Photography 28,820 photos, 1,944 members
Yorrick (bonehead) says:
"Vanessa is out there with her camera carving everything up, from food shots that make you want to lick your screen, people shots that say "people are important", the biggest buildings and the smallest details, flowers, trees, birds and bees, everything is there, and all of it is good :)"
6th April, 2008
- Vanessa Pike-Russell
- August 2005
- Shellharbour, Australia
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Vanessa Pike Russell Photography
- vanessa.pike.russell [at] gmail.com