My Ikebana School is called Sanguetsu. ( Sangetsu )
Sanguetsu means: San ( mountain ) and Getsu ( moon )
The style was named after a tea house where our Master Meishu Sama used to spend hours enjoying the atmosphere of a paradise on earth. The tea house was called "Sangetsuan"
Ikebana Sangetsu Flower Arrangement
“It is important to develop and uplift human consciousness through beauty. For that purpose, I would like to encourage people to place flowers everywhere, as the best means of promoting the love of beauty.”
"Se pudermos amar uma flor, começaremos talvez a flor-e-ser e, depois, se permitirmos que nosso amor se amplie, poderemos em flor-ação amar o mundo. Tudo começa com uma flor..."
- Your photo beautiful ! /comment please/ 1,220 photos, 134 members
- ♣ ♣ El Grupo de los amig@s ♣ ♣ P1 ♣ C4 10,341 photos, 375 members
- ♥ ♥ Graciela Chaco Grupo ♥ ♥ P1 ♥ C4 13,152 photos, 563 members
- ART OF LIGHT - ARTE DA LUZ 39,600 photos, 1,378 members
- simplicity 88,801 photos, 4,214 members
- Teapots 2,722 photos, 615 members
- A Very Flickr Christmas 91,235 photos, 11,186 members
- chrysanthemums! chrysanthemums!! "comment on one" 1,153 photos, 244 members
- Chabana - Japanese tea ceremony flower arrangements 139 photos, 55 members
- Flower Arrangements Only. 2,389 photos, 115 members
- Red Green Blue Yellow 623 photos, 33 members
- Ikebana Sanguetsu 231 photos, 50 members
- Ikebana 6,053 photos, 437 members
""Ligia is a great Artist, she has great ability to create Flower Arrangement and turn them into great art works.
She has a great artistic eyes and her technique is enviable.
Thank you for sharing."
30th November, 2010
- April 2010
- Rio de janeiro
- Niterói, Brazil
- I am:
- Female and Taken