Please note: Any comments directed at my models that are negative or disrespectful in any way will be deleted as soon as I see them. Because of the trust that develops in the photographer/model relationship, I feel strongly compelled to protect my models.
I am primarily a portraitist. I dabble in many other areas but making images of people is what I like to do best.
I've created another flickr stream for my nature/landscape imagery:
All of my photos are copyrighted and available for sale.
These Photos are not to be downloaded and used in whole or in part for any commercial or private use without my written consent.
most interesting according to flickr:
Photos of lightpainter (3)
- Global Photojournalism; Politics, News, Protest, and Culture 291,519 photos, 18,883 members
- Sewing machines 1,144 photos, 479 members
- Exquisite Textured Compositions 1,651 photos, 98 members
- Roxane's Art Group 439 photos, 19 members
- My Kitchen: International 3,591 photos, 497 members
- Skancheli (Black&White Only) 24,931 photos, 2,412 members
- Your best creation 22,094 photos, 1,114 members
- *•●♥ Beautiful Women ♥●•* 104,951 photos, 5,365 members
- People and Paths 63,167 photos, 2,337 members
- The Twentieth Century and Contemporary House 15,881 photos, 1,926 members
- Light in Architecture 49,315 photos, 5,109 members
- Amazing Sunlight 2,287 photos, 619 members
- Canon EF-S 10-22 86,046 photos, 7,981 members
- Old & Aged 12,617 photos, 615 members
- Layered landscape: Aerial Perspective 5,567 photos, 398 members
- Sleeves up Girls 4,266 photos, 253 members
- Dead Men Don’t Wear Plaid 3,821 photos, 259 members
- Blue Guitar 73 photos, 12 members
- The Gallery Of Fine PORTRAIT Photography [No frames/signatures] 35,564 photos, 5,531 members
- Videos on Flickr 27,239 photos, 16,712 members
- Nature In Lace. ♥ ♥Always award 3 others whenever you post. 4,809 photos, 335 members
- all girls in jeans 2,380 photos, 331 members
- Beautiful Girls 470,875 photos, 23,056 members
- While Her Guitar Gently Weeps 1,341 photos, 93 members
- Herp Center 10,579 photos, 275 members
- Coffee Corner 1,783 photos, 125 members
- Cute & sexy in denim ! 29,485 photos, 2,934 members
- Striking Beauty 7,510 photos, 1,628 members
- How Soon We Forget! 2,839 photos, 437 members
- Artistic Impressions (Post 1: Comment 1) 58,488 photos, 2,271 members
- Travel Photojournalism 45,695 photos, 8,671 members
- Beautiful Children Portrait 70,823 photos, 3,978 members
- MY FLICKR FAV's (Invite a Friends Photo) P1/C2 86,386 photos, 4,170 members
- Being themselves; The Portrait Group 33,955 photos, 958 members
- Sleeping Time [post 1 - Award 3] 14,001 photos, 1,380 members
- Blue Clothes 12,684 photos, 808 members
- A Passion for Guitars (Invited Images Only) 302 photos, 62 members
- High Heels Boots Over Tight Pants 350 photos, 531 members
- yellow clothes 4,467 photos, 326 members
- Nothin' But The Blues... 4,349 photos, 368 members
- Pfalz Point Trail Challenge 2009 409 photos, 9 members
- blur is beautiful! 11,868 photos, 1,091 members
- Flou-Blur-Artistique 13,908 photos, 618 members
- In Motion - Motion Blurred 35,418 photos, 3,805 members
- Fender Guitars 8,017 photos, 2,277 members
- Musical Instruments [NO PEOPLE] 28,692 photos, 6,779 members
- Rockin' Guitars and Basses 2,836 photos, 473 members
- your personal guitar 7,993 photos, 1,977 members
- Guitar World 79,720 photos, 11,779 members
- Upstate New York Barns 1,550 photos, 213 members
such a cool person!
I very much enjoy your pics!
12th August, 2005
"an amazing eye for beauty, and a delightful person to be around. I love seeing the world through his viewfinder."
27th April, 2005
"The Lightpainter is one of my favorites...love his fashion pics...always inspiring...I wonder why he's not working in the fashion industry... or you are?"
16th February, 2005
"Any one can take beauty in a lens and make a good image. What sets David apart is he takes beauty and captures its' soul."
6th January, 2005
".first time i saw one of his pictures i went gaga over them & my mind started making connections with painters mostly & at the time (april i guess [actually february] & at fotolog.net) they were pictures of buildings and/or streets of nyc some photoshopped & all & then came ivette & mandala & the other gorgeous models & not surprisingly the pictures were & are becoming better & better & in a way only he does cos he has such a style & go-to-hell attitude to rules of composition:the man rules big time & i'm a fan:enuff said,"
23rd November, 2004
open heart free spirit says:
"David is an amazing artist. I was his fan before being his model ;) When you think you've learned to recognize his work, he'll surprise you with something completely new... He has such a way of capturing beauty... You can only conclude it was in him first.
He's also an incredibly fun person to be with, and I do hope we get to work together again some day. :)"
12th November, 2004
- October 2004
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Manager, Critical Care Transport
- David Ramage Photography